Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

I love her, a precious baby.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Chaotic evil that can turn mildly good because she falls in love with Rose? //shot.

Also poor Gaia, being captured and now she's stuck with shedding?
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Whoops that post was longer than I expected >>
Also hello Aprils' brothers, How are you?
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

That's okay ^_^

And it's nice to meet them :)
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

Do you want Daz to survive? I can either take him to the sickbay as they promised or shoot him in the back of head execution-style.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Take him to the sick bay so he can babble for a bit more, they won't be able to do much other than get cryptic words from him before he passes on his own ahah.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

I thought a little time-skip would be best. I didn't have anything special planned for the three hours. You can write out what happened in those three hours for your characters, but for mine it's nothing special.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Small question, would the recreationally room have a pole perchance? uwu
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

What kind of pole would you like? The recreation area hasn't been catered to specific needs; Lily tried to make sure the room where, but the recreational area is rather generic because it has to accomodate all kinds of humans and creatures.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

I was thinking something like a Dance Pole, I guess they're known as Stripper Poles too but I don't like to think of it like that ahah. Probably something heavy duty, cause I feel like Steph would make good use of it ;)
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

Well, Lily certainly likes to give women a chance to dance XD
I'd say there is one in one of the corners of common area.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Awesome, just wanted to make sure <3
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

Where is Harriet now?
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Harry is probably around the outskirts of the town, her powers are warped a bit so the Agency wouldn't pick it up properly. If you're thinking of having Ethan run into her, absolutely go for it. She's a bit... Off at the moment.

It's what happens when you die, come back to life and have your memopath powers properly unlocked C:
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

Yeah, I wouldn't feel quite like myself if that would happen to me as well XD
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

She should be fine though, her body just needs to adjust to everything uwu
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

I wanted to give your characters someone to interact with. So I made a demon lady, because Lily is really only interested in female demons. I still have to read into it a bit, but she's a nukekubi, a Japanese supernatural monster that can detach her head when she sleeps and drink the blood of her victim.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Oooh! I know a bit about those ones, I like them!
Maybe she'd be able to notice that Steph isn't exactly fully demon either.

Were you wanting Harry to meet up with Ethan somehow?
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Calle
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Calle

Calle Rainbow Writer

Contest Mod Seen 14 hrs ago

Yes. Now that she yelled, Ethan will go to her.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by SporkoBug
Raw
GM
Avatar of SporkoBug

SporkoBug The Aspiring Novelist

Member Online

Awesome, I didn't want to act out her heading to him without knowing so I made something where he can go to her C:
1x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet