Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 5 mos ago

Aurora smiles softly. “There’s no such thing.”

Caitrian sniffs the air, her eyes darting to Central Park. “Does it always have such a strong downworlder presence?”
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Quinn smiles " that's sweet of you to say"

Landon nods" yes it does "
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 5 mos ago

Aurora blushes a little, and she shrugs with a smile. “Well, it’s true so I can’t help but say it.”

Caitrian nods, looking around.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Quinn smiles and kisses aurora over the table

Landon walks around keeping an eye on the downworlders
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

But then he spot's a small creature a few yards away.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landons head snapped to the small creature and he begins walking over to it
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

The small, neko creature backs away in fear.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

He looks at its ears and frowns" are you a warlock ? " he asks
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

She pekes her head from the bush, "Y-Y-yes..."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landon nods and bends down" well I'm a werewolf that's a part of the praetor lupus " he shows her how medallion " how old are you? "
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

"I-I"m 1-17" She shakes from fear.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landon raises an eyebrow and holds out his hand " well my name's Landon I'm 15 " he says smiling " so seventeen years of being a warlock how has no one noticed you? "
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

"Well, I t-try to stay hidden, b-but it's not working for m-me tonight." She wimpier in fear.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landon nods and keeps his hand extended" don't worry I won't hurt you we Praetorians are like the police for downworlders"
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

She slowly takes his hand and comes out of the bush.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landon stands up and begins to walk her over to caitrian
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

She doesn't know what to expect, she hesitates in her steps as they grow closer.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landon looks at her" don't worry you'll be ok"
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Littleone17
Raw
Avatar of Littleone17

Littleone17 Button

Member Seen 6 mos ago

She looks up at him with hopeful eyes.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Landon gives a reassuring smile" so what's your name "
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet