1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The sound of a taxi door slams and a young man wearing just a sweater and some sweatpants stepped into the sidewalk. A few things were off about him , for one he seemed too young to be walking the streets of Brooklyn by himself ,or even pay for a taxi in general. Two his eyes were dark green an almost unrealistic dark green in fact. So this is brooklyn? I thought it was in New york? a raspy voice said in the boys mind. 'We are in New York you dolt it's a city and a state.' The boy thought back do not disrespect me boy I am a god! ' yeah and we need to get to the house let's go' with that strange exchange the boy hiked his backpack up onto one shoulder , pushed his messy dirty blond hair out of his eyes and started walking down the sidewalk.

A boy with black hair and seagreen eyes, wearing a orange shirt that said camp half blood in Greek waited by a tree waiting for some new kids. "Hmm wonder when they'll get here" he said out loud playing with a pen. "I know Chiron said I should give this tour but annabeth is much better at this type of stuff." " you're right seaweed brain I am. " said a girl with blond hair and storm grey eyes . Smiling the boy wrapped his arm around the girl and looked at the horizon as they waited for new campers.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty sighed as she walked up to the curb waiting for her ride to the new camp....She had just been told that she was the daughter of a god....She a demi god....She sighed and then texted one of her friends. 'Sorry cant hang out....going to Summer camp.....Per demand of my mother....' She texted them as she sighed she looked for a bench and sighed as she waited for the text back. 'Its ok....I will miss you Art....just text me here and there k? You know i worry...' the text back said. Arty smiled as she texted back a heart and a thumbs up. She sighed as she sat down and pulled out her sketch book waiting. She started to sketch random things an characters....including getting some color on a few outfit designs...She sighed as she looked around. She checked her phone and sighed. "3o mins late...." she said. She sighed again and pulled up her sunglasses and then looked around.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Devon walks down the street, following the strange goat man. "So, where are we going again? Some camp of....half breeds or whatever?" The satyr sighs. "It's called camp half blood. We have to hurry, monsters are going to be chasing after you." "Wait, so the fight with the fire breathing snake thing was real?" The satyr nods. "Yep, and that was a hydra. You just killed it without cutting off any heads, so it didn't have a chance to grow more."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Jacob walked for what felt like hours till he reached a mansion which to the outside world looked like a broken down warehouse. "Where's the doorknob?" He mused out loud it opens magically " shut up. " Jacob sighed in frustration then made a grunt of semi respect when he found out that sobek was right. After walking in he had a very long talk with the two head magicians Carter and Sadie kane.

A car rolled up to arty with a satyr behind the wheel. " c'mon I'm here to take you to camp " he said cheerfully.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty looks up from her phone and then sighed as she stuck it in her pocket and then grabbed her stuff. She quickly loaded it into the car and then she got in. "Well some ones Bright eyes and bushy tailed....Literally." she said as she looked down at her hands. She was leaving everything she know for this place. This place for people like her....She sighed and looked out the window. "Im going to sleep....wake me when you get there." she said as she leaned her head against the window and closed her eyes
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

He walks into camp, wringing his hands. "What-woah." He looks around, amazed at the size of the camp. "There are a lot more then I expected...." He spins his scythe in his hand, the strange weight comforting him, perfectly scaled for him. "So....what kinds of powers do they have?" He looks around, nervous.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Percy waited for the camper who would arrive by car as annabeth walked to the camper who the searcher had brought. " Depends on who your godly parent is. " annabeth said to Devon as she began to lead him around camp and tell him facts about it and explained to him about being a demigod as Percy waited outside the entrance to camp and bit his pen.

Damien pushed his silver hair out of his eyes as he stood in his rank at the fifth cohort. He breathed deeply and evenly feeling sick as the sun shined on his imperial gold armor. " blechh" he said almost dropping his pilum. " hey look at it damiens going to throw up again. " called out a kid from the first cohort who was standing on the ramparts of the fortress.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"So......my dad is a god of some kind? Which one?" He smiles softly. "That would explain my weird....attributes." He chuckles nervously. "I...uh....I talk to dead people....."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty sighed as she sifted in her set. She waited as she saw them pull up. She quickly got out and looked around as she unloaded her bags. one back pack she kept on her as she looked around. She spotted a boy and then sighed. She hated this...Everything about her showed that she did not want to be here. She pulled out a pack of pokcy and nibbled on it. She then walked up to the guy. "Sup." she said to her unknown half sibling.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Annabeth thought " hmm sounds like Hades but it would be " she names off a bunch of minor gods. Percy waved" what's up" he began to lead arty around " well this is camp half blood" he says as he gives her a tour and does his best to explain to her the whole demigod thing.

Jacob walked around the Brooklyn house. His day had been eventful to say the least. He had played basketball with khufu and learned spells. He had also kept arguing with sobek. The God in his head who was more annoying than helpful.

Damien was on the sidelines once the battle started. To put it nicely he was throwing up for the fourth time today. Much to his dismay the first cohort was laughing at him, again. Standing up and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he began to walk to the fortress.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"What about this?" He holds his hand out, and a black scythe rises out of the darkness of his shadow.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty nodded and looked around. She put another piece of Pocky on her mouth. She nodded taking everything in. She looked around. "Wheres my cabin?" she asked as she waited for him to show her a place to sit down.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Annabeth think" hmm I don't know but I'm sure you will be claimed soon. " Percy walks arty to annabeth and devon" well I don't know as you haven't been claimed but your cabin will be showed after that "

Jacob was having a conversation with sobek and was getting frustrated as the god was being cryptic.

Damien was in the sick bay when a woman with a faint silver glow appeared before him and he disappeared with her .
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"How long does that take?"
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty nods as she pulls her back pack to her. Attached to it was a large surf board. "Is there a locker room i can use? To store my stuff tell i know?" she asks as she looked to the sea. She was eyeing the beach since she got here
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Perch shakes his head " no not really " he wraps his arm around annabeth and looks at devon" usually it's a few hours after you come to camp . "

Jacob falls to the Griffin who Carter said was named freak , he had previously spent some time ,with Philip of Macedonia the giant crocodile .

Damien some up to a bunch of teenage girls wearing silver clothes. Usually he would be more excited except they had bows trains in his face.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty sighs as she looked at the sea. Her eyes got a sad look in them. She had always been at home in the sea....everything felt right...made since with she was there....surfing....Whatever....She sighed not realizing she had been talking out loud.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

He shrugs. "Ok then...."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Sarcastic

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Percy looks perplexed" you umm just said that outloud"

Jacob began to walk to his room trying to block out sobeks inspirational speeches on how to be the strongest and only the strong may survive.

"Umm who are you?" Damien asked the girls " why is a male in the sanctuary of diana" Damien chuckles " umm funny thing. "
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

"So....what does this scythe mean?" He spins it in his hand.
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet