Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum awoke to the sounds of loud sirens blaring through out the mining camp. His eyes darted around his room for a bit, still trying to process the sudden wake up call. He held his hand up, his Omni Tool coming to life and bringing up a hologram of an Asari, "A.L.I.S. report." He spoke in short bursts, almost like some sort of speech impediment.

The hologram nodded, "It seems something has triggered the alarm inside the mines, Doctor. There are several life reading from inside the caves, but strangely there is no heat signatures. And the computer can not identify who or what is in there."

Urtum placed his free hand on his chin in thought, "Strange, yes. But who could be in the caves. Caves were sealed shut for lights out. No one was allowed in. Definitely intriguing." The Salarian pressed a button on his Omni Tool, "A.L.I.S. send out following transmission. To anyone. Could most likely use help. Security staff here, unreliable. Too lazy." He paused for a moment, "Suspicious activity at mining operation. Need back up. Unidentified intruders. High probability of danger."

"Transmission sending, Doctor. All ships in the approximate area will be notified." The hologram fizzled away as Urtum closed his Omni Tool.

"Good. Now for short investigation. Must find out what's happening. Don't want to just sit and wait." The doctor grabbed his helmet and placed it on, and opening the door to the outside world. The planet they were mining looked like a large barren desert, and lacked any type of oxygen welding atmosphere. They started digging when a group of Salarian analysts found signs of hefty amounts of resources under the planets crust. Urtum slowly walked toward the cave entrance, not seeing a sign of anyone else. They seem to have panicked when the alarm went off. "Time to see what's behind door number one." He muttered to himself as he neared the sealed entrance.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

Angelo was doing a standard patrol mission. As an officer in the alliance we was told to complete this patrol and report back, standard mission. Until he heard his pilot say that their was a transmission coming in from q nearby mining facility. Angelo decided that this was width investigation "bring me in pilot" I told him and he nodded dropping me off a few clicks away from the facility in case their were already hostile inside. Angelo put on his helmet and he took it his black widow sniper rifle and started his stealth mission...
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum typed in a short code on the door controls and slowly the larged sealed door opened with a slight screeching sound. He couldn't quite explain it, but the Salarian was feeling some sort of bad aura coming from inside the mine.

As he began to enter the cave, his AI companion spoke up, "Life signs detected not far from the site, Doctor. Our data seems to say that an alliance ship has landed. Our helps apears to have arrived."

"Good, good. Hope aliance arn't as lazy as security staff." He spoke as he finally found himself inside the mine. It was dark, a little too dark. It seemed that what ever found its way inside took out the power system to the lights. Urtum switched on a small shoulder light that was attached to his suit and continued down, further into the mine. Erie sounds echoed through the dark as pieces of rock fell and clattered to the ground. Urtum whispered quietly, "A.L.I.S. report."

The AI's voice spoke in a low volume, "No life signs in the immediate area, movement located futher down."

Urtum nodded, "Let's go see our new friends. Interested in what they are."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

Angelo Soon found his way into a side entrance of the mines. He will need to report that as a security flaw later. Once inside Angelo used his radar to figure out if their were hostiles in the area when he felt their weren't he went deeper inside the facility setting that their was movement in the mines. Either he was a hostile or a friendly either way Angelo had to check it out as he snuck his way towards it...
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum started to feel uneasy as they continued through the darkness, the sounds becoming louder as they seemed to be getting closer to their source. The Salarian got a strange feeling, like they were being watched by... Somrthing, maybe even a small group of "things". Urtum slowly pulled out a pistol that was strapped to his waste that he kept with him for things like raiders, or hostile wildlife.

Suddenly, A.L.I.S.' voice chimmed in, staying at a low volume, "Increasing movement behind you, Doctor."

Urtum turned around, his shoulder light beaming infront of him revealing whatever was comming towards him. He couldn't really tell what the thing was, its skin was blue and looked almost as if it was rotting, it moved with an unnatural sway as it started to increase its speed into a full on sprint. As it closed the gap between them it let out a horrific, blood curtailing sound. It definitely did look like it wasted a hug. Quickly, the Doctor lifted up the pistol letting out a few rounds into the creatures chest, which was thrown back slightly from the impact of the shots. The sound of the pistol echoed through the mine, answered by what seemed to be hundreds of the same sound from the creature. This wasn't good.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

As Angelo moved into the mine facility he soon heard odd sounds like wildlife but not quite. Angelo then heard the sounds of a pistol sounded like the shuriken model. That meant that their were people inside their getting into a fight. Angelo soon picked up the pace into the mine and saw a salarian scientist and a routing body in front of him. Angelo quickly raised his matlock rifle and shot down another one of the creatures that was about to ambush him from behind "Angelo alliance operative, please come with me sir" Angelo said needing the survivor and only person Angelo has seen alive or of here to explain what's going on
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum spun around towards the voice, seeing the human he gave out a barely noticeable sigh of relief, "Good, good. Retrieved emergency transmission. Very good." The Salarian spun around, looking throughout the dark mine, "Suggest we take specimen, mister... Angelo yes? Do tests, figure out where they came from?"

A.L.I.S.'s voice chimed in, "Maybe now isn't the right time, Doctor. We should go with the operative, find somewhere safe and see if we can't get a bigger team to retrieve your specimen."

Urtum nodded, "Yes, makes since. Probably wouldn't live long with just two... Okay," He nodded his head, "Lead the way then." He gestured to the human waiting for him to lead him away from the area. In the back of his mind he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't stay and study the creatures, but it was inevitable. He'll just have to come back later.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

good please follow me" Angelo said with a nod his mattlock in hand as he lead the way back out of the facility going back out the way he came in thankfully the few of those creatures that were up here they were able to avoid easily until they both got out of the facility itself. Angelo then put a hand to his helmet to activate the communicator "this is Angelo Ortega, I am near a facility in the desert with a scientist who sent out a distress signal I need an extraction to the nearest alliance base" Angelo said as a voice chimed in "roger that be their in a few minutes" the voice said and Angelo nodded "don't worry sir we will get you to safety soon"
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum looked over the alliance operative seeming to size him up, "Would this Alliance Base have science lab? Testing samples required." He lifted up what looked to be some body part he had taken from the things in the mine. It disgustingly flopped around as Urtum moved it around, "Need to know what creatures are. Where they come from."

A.L.I.S. spoke up, "Forgive the Doctor for his strange behavior, he's never been good with interacting with others. But he does have a point. Any information on the creatures would certainly give us an advantage over them in a future conflict, if one arrives."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

Angelo sighed when he asked if their was a lab and honestly did Angelo look like the type to know if their was one. He had an AI Angelo assumed which was apologizing for the Salarians inability to handle social situations. Angelo shook his head in annoyance he then got serious "if their is one I haven't been their. Keep in mind I myself am a field operative, so ill do my best to help you find it but do me a favor and don't flop that around" Angelo said looking to the horizon soon seeing the transport ship come over as it came down low for them to board it. "get in sir and we will get you somewhere safe this will take us to a ship that will take us to the alliance headquarters" Angelo explained waiting for him to get in before he did...
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum watched as the transport dropped down, gently hovering over the ground. The transport opened up and the Salarian climbed in, sitting down inside. He smiled at some other soldiers standing inside the transport and waved the rotting body part at them like he was saying hello. The soldiers throw their hands up in shock, shaking there heads at the alien. Urtum just shrugged and waited as they took of towards their destination.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

Angelo shrugged as the transport came and they took them up to the alliance frigate. This one was known as the SSV black lion and as the transport was flying them closer one could see how it got its name after they saw the image of a black lion next to SSV. Inside they would find the basic amenities needed to survive and Angelo's commanding officer will no doubt want him and the scientist to give him a report in person. Once they were on board Angelo got off their transport and told a few of the guards on duty to get them a container. Angelo was starting to get repulsed by the smell of the flesh that he just needed it in a box at the very least before they go see his officer...
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum smiled at a few guards as they approached him and handed him the container. Placing the rotting flesh in it and closing it. As he stood there with his box of rot, the Salarian looked around the ship, watching crew members walking back and forth through the frigate minding their business, apart from a few who shot a glace at the alien to see what was going on.

A.L.I.S.'s voice spoke up, "Excuse me sir Angelo, I am picking up some signals from this ship indicating another intelligence within it. Would this be one of artificial make up?"
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

Angelo looked over to see that it was the doctors intelligence that asked the question and Angelo had to think of what the original name for their VI was "yes he is an Virtual Intelligence that keeps track of the ship Environmental Defense intelligence system. Most of us just call it EDIS for short he manages basics for the ship" Angelo explained hoping that was enough for the AI since he wasn't a technician he couldn't really go into any finer detail then that
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

A.L.I.S seemed pleased with that answer as she didn't ask any more questions. "Will we be meeting the captain? Would like to know who runs the ship. Ask questions you wouldn't be able to answer." As he spoke he looked around the ship, waiting to be taken to their destination.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

Yeah no doubt she will want to know what happened. I'm sure she will answer any questions you may ask." He told him as he lead the way towards the elevator that would take them to a different level on the ship. Once inside he pressed the button and it went upwards toward the level that said 'main deck'.

When the door opened it revealed command consoles and each member of the crew working on the different functions. In front of the galaxy map was his captain and commander. She turned around to reveal she was a human woman with black short hair. She wore the specter jacket indicating that she was a council specter. She had light wrinkles forming forming under her eyes indicating her age. While she may be old she had more then enough fight to keep her position. "I'm glad to see you are both in one piece. Doctor km sure you have a few questions and so do I" she said firmly showing her dominant nature to them both.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Urtum smiled, almost with excitement as the captain turned around, "Yes, many questions. What brings you near dig sight? And do you have lab and relatively smart scientist to help with tests?" As he asked his last question, the Salarian lifting the box he was holding and opened it, revealing the rotting arm as a means to explain what he meant by 'tests'.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

damn wasn't sure if you were still alive here))

Angelo listened as Urtum started to ask many questions about what he had available to him. The commander listened as he asked the questions and even she flinched a little seeing the Salarian revealing a rotting arm. "I really hope that you will keep the smell of rotting flesh in the science area. she then composed herself as she answered the first question "I have to say that what brought us here was some intel that indicated that something was hiding in the earth of this planet so I sent Angelo to go check. Apparently that intel was correct"
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by TheMM00s3
Raw
GM
Avatar of TheMM00s3

TheMM00s3 The Man / Without A Plan

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

"Please for give the doctor, Commander. I will make sure he keeps his studies in the specified location." A.L.I.S. spoke as a small hologram of an Asari appeared, floating next to Urtum. The hologram smiled at the commander, giving her a head nod as a sort of greeting.

Urtum closed the box, cocking his head slightly, "Intel? Was intel from Distress Signal? Or perhaps signal confirmed intel?" The salarian shifted the box to his side, holding with on arm while tapping his chin with his other hand, "Hmm," He looked down for a moment in thought, "I have feeling that not all is as seems. Must call supervisor soon. See if they know something."
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Jangel13
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jangel13

Jangel13 The angel of fortune

Member Online

The commander looked at the hologram as it presented itself and was a bit confused wondering if it was an AI or if it was just a VI though she was glad that either way the promise to keep the rotting flesh where it belongs was reassuring. When the salarian asked about the Intel she simply said "the latter in this case. As for communication you can go to the com room. It's right behind that door and to your right. You can't miss it" she said with a nod.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet