I'm looking for someone whod like to do a rp. Quick bio! I'm 27 and have been rping since I was a freshmen in high school. When it comes rp length I tend to average 3-5 paragraphs a post but can do more if my partner is able to match. Nothing gets my dandruff up like putting alot of work into a post only to get a small response. I tend to do my rps in PM only and OOC conversation through out isn't necessary but it's encouraged. I'm looking for a female partner is at least close to my age.
Here are some of my rp ideas. I
Rating system: Out of Five stars. On scale of how much I'd like to do an rp.
Rps with a line through are not being accepting at this moment
1. Princess of Point Place: Rp about Jackie Burkhart or Donna Pinciotti from That 70's Show (Would REALLY love to do this one.)
2. Chalkboard Romance: A rp set in a prestigious private school between two teachers
3. Beach Magic: A romance rp set in a shore town.
4. Princess and the Thief: A take on the classic sheltered princess and the rouge thief, this time set in the future.
5. Lost in Time: The first man to ever test time travel ends up trapped, looking for a way to get home. (Variety of times to choose)