SolmakallManners are... graah... Good.
Apex of AlesheraAge:
Male? He likes male pronouns so... let's go with that!Languages
Can understand most languages, yet can only speak Abyssal fluently and English barely.
548 LBSBody Type:
Well muscled and builtEye Color:
Vibrant RedHair Color:
Wisping Black SmokeSkin Tone:
Inky Black with Red Accents
Solmakall, or Sol as he prefers to be called, is a big of a perplexing sort. Big, strong, durable, fast, lethal, vicious. All attributes that he qualifies for, yet his true personality is much different. He's curious, inquisitive, and all around generally kind when he isn't provoked. Like a bear looking at the landscape. Don't threaten him and he won't rip you limb from limb. In fact should you approach with kindness and warmth he's more than likely to return it in his own sense. Though it's mostly accented by his seemingly low intelligence. Not to fool anyone though he is quiet smart, just his smarts lie in the fields of survival, predatory nature, hunting, and tribal culture. So he's no fool by far, but he is a bit displaced given his current location. Still, why not make the best of it and learn about all these new sights and smells!Habits:
Anywhere, Anytime - Being a full time badass and predator is exhausting! This in turn has given him the nasty habit of taking naps basically anywhere he wants, whenever he wants. Some times it's cute, others an inconvenience to those around him. Though mostly because nobody wants to be the one to wake the sleeping bear.
Shameless Curiousity - Much like a dog or inquisitive pet, he doesn't mind going or getting a little too close to people and places he probably shouldn't. Most of the time this is meant for learning about new things and is innocent, but it's still a tad rude. He just doesn't know that it's rude. He's used to open signs of attention.Likes:
- Nice PeopleDislikes:
- Mean People
- Bright Lights
- Big Words
- Survivalist Training
- Range Mastery
- Foraging and Wild CraftCombat skills
- Supernatural Strength: Augmented by his semi-magical form and laced heavily with the Primal Darkness that fills his home world he's gifted with abnormally great strength.
- Supernatural Durability: Much like his augmented strength his ability to take a hit is also further increased by the Primal Darkness of his home.
- Expertise with Claws, Teeth, and Tail Combat: Who needs made weapons when you are a living weapon? Steel-like claws, teeth, and a whip like tail give him all the combat power he needs.Magic skills
- Darkness Manipulation: From his home world dwells the Primal Darkness. The all powerful source of the entire planet's life and strength. Some creatures of Aleshera can tap into this dark font and gain supernatural powers that come in the form of physical constructs. Often times used to augment attack with a sharper edge or greater strength. Shadowmancers of Aleshera have been known to bring forth more letahl effects. Yet Sol is a warrior and thus uses his power for damage.
- Regenerative Abilities: While not Wolverine grade or anything he has the ability to heal from wounds that would normally be considered fatal. This still comes with debilitation and normally still takes days if not weeks to fully heal. But who else can recover from having an arm ripped off?
Born on the world of Aleshera, a world of complete darkness and death. The sun being blocked out by a dense asteroid field that follows a similar pattern with it's rotation, giving very little lit to the massive jungle world. It's sprawling, untamed wilderness a haven and breeding ground for all kinds of nasty monsters that lurk in the dark. In fact one may say that all the monsters of the multiverse go here to play. It is also the home to the Primal Darkness, a great and powerful force and lurks in the shadows. An endless font of energy both dark and malicious, evil and wicked. It's from this font however, that Solmakall, the Apex Shadow was born. Much like a furnace and factory churns out new inventions, the Primal Darkness churns out new nightmares. Solmakall was made to be the apex predator of the world. Something more fierce and deadly than the planet had ever known. Though no matter how much strength you funnel into a single being, it is useless without knowledge and curiosity. Seeking new ways to survive and thrive, to fight and grow.
It was with this new creation, the creation of knowledge, that turned Solmakall from the primal, instinctive, and savage nature of the rest of the creatures of Aleshera. For him it wasn't enough to just kill and devour those weaker than you. There was strength in both numbers and curiosity. He was the first to make a tribe, build other creatures to his culture and thus forge a new path on a primitive and vicious world. All while the Primal Darkness continued to churn out more that would soon join under Solmakall's banner. It was a new dawn for the planet of shadows, one led by the hunter who thought.
Time passed, though nobody could say how long. They had no need for keeping track or time nor was there an effective way to measure it yet. With no sun, no moon, and only twinkling light how could they tell the time? Besides they had much more important matters at hand. Building shelter with primal tools, forging for culture, and expanding as their numbers grew. This was the life of Solmakall and he enjoyed it. Each day passed and something new was learned, some new place was found, the world was becoming smaller and that in turn meant his tribe was on the path of becoming the strongest.
Yet as his tribe grew and expanded, further and further he never saw it's true shining might. An indecent happened, causing a rupture in the Primal Darkness and at it's center was Solmakall. As reality and the fabric there of tore asunder, he was taken from his home and displaced to a new world. Someplace new that he could have never dreamed about before. It was... bright. Painfully so. In fact it hurt his eyes to the point that he had to shield them. Basking his head in black smoke, to hide himself from the oppressive light.