@Idea That sucks.
-Enter the Training Grounds and listen to Laíg’s explanation 0/1
-Enter the Training Grounds and listen to Laíg’s explanation 1/1
-Complete the Three Trials 0/1
Sooooo is this still going
Lvl 2 Artificer, lvl 1 Paladin Zendikar Vampire (modified)
300 Year Old Loli Background
-I make use of every tool I can get my hands on, without waste- and my definition of "tool" is rather broad.
-I hate bullying and such one-sided behavior. I will step up, directly or from the shadows, for the underdog.
-My defeat has taught me the need for tact, so I now approach things from a much more subtle and strategical angle.
-I am curious and interested in the ideas of otherworlders.
-Behind a haughty facade, I am rather more timid.
Prestige- I want to be admired, respected or feared by all.
Righteous Cause- If one is owed something, they have the right to trample on those standing in their way.
Self-sufficiency- The taboos of society do not matter if one has the power to surpass the need for it.
-I will find my spellbook, nomatter what it takes
-After having become isolated in my own mansion, my stuffed animals were the only thing keeping me any sort of company. I cherish them to death.
-Though I have been somewhat humbled by recent experiences, I can still let victory get to my head and flare up my old arrogance.
-I have a deep rooted sense of envy, especially directed at those born talented or powerful.
-I get lonely with ease and finds ways to fill that void.
-I am more childlike and guillable than I would like to admit.
STR: 14| DEX: 10| CON: 14| INT: 18| WIS: 10| CHA: 18
Hit Points: 26
Hit Die: 1d10+2d8
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Speed: 25 Feet (Walking) | 15 Feet (Flying)
Passive Perception: 10
Spellcasting Ability: Int
Spellsave DC: 14
Spell Attack Bonus: +6
Intimidation, Medicine, Persuasion, History
All Armor, Shields
Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons, Firearms
Thieve's Tools, Tinker Tools, Alchemist's Supplies
Common, Vampire, Undercommon
-Long Sword (one handed) - 1d8+4 Slashing
-Long Sword (two handed) - 1d10+4 Slashing
-Spear (one handed) - 1d6+4 Piercing
-Spear (two handed) - 1d8+4 Piercing
-Spear (thrown) - 1d6+4 Piercing (60 feet)
-Dagger - 1d4+4 Piercing
-Dagger (thrown) - 1d4+4 Piercing (60 feet)
• Age. Vampires don’t mature and age in the same way that other races do.
• Darkvision. Thanks to your heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
• Vampiric Resistance. You have resistance to necrotic damage.
• Blood Thirst. You can drain blood and life energy from a willing creature, or one that is grappled by you, incapacitated, or restrained. Make a melee attack against the target, using either Strength or Dexterity for your attack roll. If you hit, you deal 1 piercing damage and 1d6 necrotic damage. The target’s hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the necrotic damage taken, and you regain hit points equal to that amount. The reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0. A humanoid killed in this way becomes a null.
• Extra Sunlight Sensitivity. You have disadvantage on attack rolls and on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight when you, the target of your attack, or whatever you are trying to perceive is in direct sunlight. You are also vulnerable to radiant damage.
• Bat Flight. You have a 15 feet flight speed if you are not wearing armor or otherwise encumbered.
300 Year Old Loli
-Rusty Mecha-Plate (reskinned chainmail)
-Tinker's Tools (free)
-Rations (7 days)
-Pole (10 ft)