#1 Right now, I'm waiting for you and Lexicon. Afterwards, I'm looking to collaborate with DJAtomika and Wernher to make things more complicated (and put a little more focus back on the Somabra Slayer).
#2 I refuse to admit that I can kinda tolerate two or three Taylor Swift songs.
I've been a real Two Steps From Hell and Groove Addicts junkie these last few years and I absolutely adore
video game and movie soundtracks. A really good one I've been listening to while playing a 4X game was the one from "Civilization: Beyond Earth", but the "Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty" soundtrack is also pretty dope. Not to mention "Super Meatboy", "Crypt of the Necrodancer" or other sumsuch brilliance - I have a lot of wonderful, inspiring and (a big factor for me to listen to something for more than half an hour without getting antsy) purely instrumental
(or, at most, choral) music to choose from.
But if you're looking for something more mainstream-y in my audio diet, I guess the closest thing to that I can offer right now would be five:
1) Cage the Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
2) The Heavy - Short Change Hero
3) Jace Everett - Bad Things (These first three really did me in with their rhythm and tune)
4) EVERYTHING BY BLUE STAHLI (I like electro, I love metal, but I worship this man who manages to marry these two so effortlessly
5) Literally every song that made its way into a "Fallout" soundtrack, plus all the swing you can handle (Dean Martin FTW)