It's okay, and I'm sorry too. I was a bit harsh as well. I was going through a lot at the time, and still am, and might have been snippy when I shouldn't have.
I just know I want to be a Fairy type. But I don’t have a character idea…
Okay, so here's my WIP. It's MOSTLY finished, I just have to actually write up his backstory. Just figured I should post it here first before I actually post him on the characters tab xD~HIDON GREIL~
Guild Rank: Bronze
Personality: Hidon is a naturally aggressive, hot-headed Pokemon. Fierce, determined, and passionate about his training. He is easily angered and prone to lashing out if it can get under his skin...which is probably easier than it should be due to a strong sense of pride in himself. Mocking him, his father, or his abilities is the best way to get on his bad side...or even manipulate him into throwing a punch. He aims to be the strongest there is and is proud of where his strength comes from, so he usually tolerates no mocking of his abilities, although he does know how to take a joke from friends. He will also refuse to harm Pokemon that he thinks are either defenseless or not up to his level.
He will, however, accept challenges from anybody, no matter what level of strength or skill they are at. He will never run away from any physical challenge, even if it's apparently impossible. He has tremendous courage and self-confidence, but tends to lack the battle strength to back it up. He is not much of a thinker and will always charge head-first into the thick of things, head stuffed with the idea that he's practically unstoppable. He's also extremely stubborn and, once he has his mind set on something, not even Arceus himself will stop him from doing it (unless it is INCREDIBLY stupid). Or at the very least, that's what he likes to think.
- Endurance - If there is one thing Hidon is very good at, it's taking a beating. He can take punches and harsh blows for days and still find the energy to push himself back up onto his feet for more! He is not normally the type to just roll over and lose, especially when others are counting on him!
- Reliability - One of the creeds Hidon lives by is "Always keep your promises, especially under threat." At first, Hidon might seem like the kind of guy to hand promises out like candy; promising to find a lost item, or to save a friend, or otherwise help somebody out. However, he takes his promises very seriously, and will not rest until he fulfills his promise. Even if he fails, he will continue to pursue the goal until he finally manages to succeed until it is no longer possible to do so.
- Courageous - Hidon is one of the bravest Pokemon you will ever meet. He will stand up to almost any foe or taking any threat head-on if it means protecting someone else. Hidon loves to play the role of a hero, and will always strive to fight for those who can't.
- Strength - Despite his boasting, his actual physical strength--which he's built his entire fighting style around--is less than impressive. He is a competent enough fighter that he can take on your average feral, but he has a win-loss ratio that would embarrass him if you mentioned it.
- Bug types - Despite his Fire-typing he has had bad run-ins with Bug-types before. He doesn't dislike them or anything like that, but he does get creeped out a bit and is prone to making far more mistakes when fighting Bug-types than any other. And Arceus help him if he is ever gets caught up and trapped in webbing.
- Manipulatable - Hidon is a very simple-minded Pokemon. He likes to try punch his way through his problems, and his outlooks on life are very simplistic. This also leads to him being very easy to manipulate. If you can convince him that someone is bad, he will go after them. Taunting him is especially effective on him, and it can easily lure him into traps or attacking pre-emptively. But all of this is especially true for any kind of mental manipulation. He is extremely susceptible to tricks of the mind, be it a Drowzee's Hypnosis, or becoming Infatuated by a Sylveon's Cute Charm or even falling in love with a Salazzle due to her poison gas pheromones.
Greatest Fear: Hidon has his fair share of fears, but the one thing that sticks out above all others is simple: He is terrified of failure; failure to live up to his father's name, failure protect somebody he cares about and so on. Failing was never an option for him. After all, how can he even hope to compare to the picture of perfection that was his famous hero of a father? He believes that everybody has high expectations for him...and failing to achieve them would be too devastating for him to think about; and if he ever has his failures and defeats thrown back in his face and rubbed in enough, he could shut down completely, and all of his pride, confidence and courage would be shattered.
So, what do you guys think of Hidon so far?~
Okay. Thank you!
Now, I just need to figure out his backstory. I'm thinking that his home was burned down by a 'wild' Charizard, hence his fear for fire and heights. I'm considering making it so his parents died in said event, leaving Aaron alone until he found the guild. The other possibility is he was abandoned as a egg, as his parents didn't think it was safe for the egg to be raised by them, due to the shattering and them not wanting to hurt the egg in the process if they got affected.
<Snipped quote by Myke>
Yeah, I'm up for helping to develop a plot with ya'll whenever you're ready.