Detailed appearance. Imagery insufficient.
Standing a head and a half above most individuals in the Mid-Rim, Cleqq boasts the typical recognizable reptilian characteristics of a Trandoshan. Having suffered enough combat for multiple lifetimes, his coat of scaly emerald skin is positively riddled with the past signs of blaster burns and grievous scars. His left nostril looks as if it's been chewed off by a sarlacc and black, pupiless eyes stare out from his frilled head. The amputated claws on his left hand have been replaced with durasteel substitutes, no less deadly than their original counterparts. His mouth is locked in a permanent fanged smirk, more than often subconsciously licking his lips with his slimy tongue. He bears a tattoo of the Trandoshan sigil for 'Hunt' on his left jowl.
Given that there's no footwear in the galaxy that can accommodate Trandoshan claws, Cleqq forgoes boots and mostly walks around bare-foot, unless under exceptional circumstances. Cleqq prefers to heighten his bulk with a suit of protective armor, preferring to walk around in a full tanned body-suit all the time with thick pauldrons and heavy plating. Both of his pauldrons have been decorated to include the symbol of the Bounty Hunter Guild as well as his serial bar code from his time spent as a Republic mercenary on his left breast.
Report on skills and talents, including level of skill.
Cleqq, like every Trandoshan, has an inborn talent for hunting and tracking down his targets, having spent most of his childhood tracking beasts through the jungles of Trandosha. A city is just a jungle with buildings and skylanes. Years of serving on the Bounty Hunter Guild sharpened and honed his innate tracking instincts by looking for and connecting together clues that would seemingly have no relation with one another. His relentlessness allows him to track targets located systems away.
In a bounty hunter’s short yet terribly exciting life, they are bound to encounter numerous cultures and races from every sector of the galaxy and are expected to communicate with all manner of creature. Cleqq is able to to speak fluent Dosh and Basic, whilst being conversational in Jawa Trade Talk and a beginner in Huttese. Nevertheless, he has picked up a truly impressive amount of slang from all cultures in the galaxy; half of which consists of heinous profanity, a quarter of which consists of directions to the nearest space dock and another quarter that consists of sexual innuendos.
Cleqq is a terrible pilot and every neophyte pilot with a probationary space license could probably outfly him. He knows how to park a vehicle and safely engage hyperspace but the amount of times he’s had to pay for spaceship repairs because of his negligence has cut into his yearly salary. Therefore, Cleqq usually hires pilots for his job or takes public transportation.
A history of violence and survival is embedded in a Trandoshan's genetic code which is responsible for their reputation as being the rivals of the savage Wookies. Cleqq possesses his species extranormal strength and physical constitution, allowing him to crack necks with a twitch of his hands and snap blasters in half with ease, as well as being able to regenerate lost tissue and limbs from wounds sustained during missions. His natural claws can be useful in a pinch to flay unarmored targets. As the Trandoshan are a warrior species, every member of their species is noted to have an especially high pain tolerance as well. Infrared vision supported by hypersensitive pupils help him in tracking down a target.
Also, he’s a great cook. Just don’t ask where he gets his meat from……
Report on known combat experience, training and weapons training.
Having taken over 300 bounty hunting contracts throughout his 15 year career and having been mentored thoroughly by Treak, Cleqq has experienced a wide array of hostile combat situations ranging from Outer Rim pirates, rogue mercenaries, hired guns and even the odd Force user. There is rarely anything that will phase him nor is there anything that he doesn't have a backup plan for.
Cleqq's reputation as the SlaughterHouse within the Bounty Hunter Guild are mainly due to his preference for close quarters brawling, mixing firepower and his Trandoshan strength to absolutely destroy anyone who gets in the way of his acquistions. His unarmed skills focus on crippling and dismantling the target with as little fuss, striking vital points and preferring lethal incapacitation whilst using superior firepower to blast away anyone else who tries to make it close to him. Unless you’re one of those stinkin’ Force sensitives, a combat droid or another Wookie, going into personal combat with Cleqq is considered hazardous for your health.
However, he has a great deal of difficulty using weapons that are not adapted for Trandoshan digits, finding it difficult to adapt in situations whereby blasters of his size are not avaliable. Likewise, Cleqq has a reputation within the Bounty Hunter's Guild for being horrendous at being a sniper, thus, his preference to do close quarters assassinations with his bare hands rather than killing someone from far away through the lens of a scope.
Detailed notes on common/favored employers and any noteworthy contacts.
- A Pyke member of the Black Sun Syndicate and a notable employer of Cleqq's who wants to advance his way up the totem pole of the organisation ladder by having Cleqq do his dirty deeds.
- A corrupt Republic peacekeeper who cooperates with the underworld and bounty hunters, believing it to be the only way to control crime in the Outer Rim. He frequently employs Cleqq to assist him in Republic peacekeeping matters in return for keeping him clean on Republic records.
- A Jawa tech smuggler and tinkerer who uses the guise of a space-borne restaurant as a front for his illicit activities. He considers Cleqq to be his most reliable customer and supplies the Guild with tech to use on their contracts. In return for his services, Bim Bom gets a small cut of Cleqq's bounties.
- A Rodian representative of the Bounty Hunter's Guild who acts as Cleqq's handler and fixer of sorts, informing him of current bounties to pursue and acting as a middle man for Cleqq's clients.
Detailed notes on known rivals and enemies.
// Rann Dyhl - Famed Mandalorian mercenary. Cleqq suspects him of having murdering his old mentor.
// Racallakrsk - A Wookie Bounty Hunter who possesses a deep hatred of Trandoshans as his father was a veteran of the Trandoshan-Wookie wars. He’s itching to find an excuse to kill Cleqq by any means necessary.
// Zym Gesell - The leader of a notorious band of Outer Rim pirates, Azure Glaive, and the survivor of the Red Rancors, a pirate crew that was exterminated by none other than Cleqq Yrsbahk himself on a government contract.
List and description of other known associates, including subordinates.
// Khoss Liell
- Cleqq's professional partner whom he owns a life debt to and unofficial second-in-command of the Venataan Consortium, even though he pathologically insists on striking out on his own.
List of known belongings, including but not limited to planetary surface property, civilian and military vessels, vehicles, weapons, tools.
// Biragwin DXR-A
- Formerly belonging to his former mentor, Treak Villis, this gun fires a high -powered energy blast that wreaks havoc on the molecular structure of anything it touches. Flesh,duraplast, starship hulls, nothing is immune except for the strongest of materials in the galaxy. This devastating power comes at the cost of being hideously ineffective at long ranges and heavy recoil. Modifications have been made such as filing the grip to be used with Trandoshan digits, Tibanna porting to reduce recoil as well as a LR scope.
// The TripTrap
- A makeshift bola launcher scavenged from the remnants of a Wookie bowcaster. This contraption uses a gas compressed mechanism similar to slugthrowers to launch a bola composed of carbon-durasteel fibre. The momentum is enough to knock the wind out of most acquisitions and any of those who are still sensate will find themselves unable to move.
// BL-90 Special
- Heavy blaster pistol. Reliable, durable and packs a punch in a tiny package.
// Chalon Hatchet
- Chalon is the discount version of the Mandalorian’s Bes’kar steel. It can’t resist lightsabers but it’s versatility is almost as reknowned as its rarity, only being available in small deposits on Trandosha. This hatchet was a birthday gift to Cleqq from one of his Trandoshan friends.
// Armored Vac-Suit
- Cleqq’s old security guard vac-suit, a keep-sake from his time in Kuat Drive Yards, has been modified with duraplast and durasteel plating for protection. No helmet, of course. It’s Trandoshan tradition to never wear a helmet into combat.
// ZX Dual-Spectrum Electroscope
- A portable electroscope with modular magnification with a maximum range of 3.0 klicks. It includes thermal imaging software for one to spot their targets from far away during night time.
// Utility Bandoliers
- Instead of carrying on him in one giant pack, Cleqq instead has multiple bandoliers strapped on his person to carry all his supplies such as water purification tablets, his set of playing cards and ammo for his blasters.
// Mystery Meat Ration Sausage
- As Trandoshan are obligate carnivores, this dried log of meat is packed full of proteins, with each bite a full meal. The recipe on how to make it is a family secret. Just don’t question what’s in it and the taste is bearable.
Psychological evaluation Of Bounty Hunter.
Cleqq is ruthless, vicious and utterly unrelenting in fulfilling the requirements of a contract, possessing a thirst for blood that makes him prone to sudden bouts of violence when provoked. However, unlike most bounty hunters who do it for the fame or greed, Cleqq's motivations for pursuing a career choice such as this are of superstition, believing that each bounty done successfully will earn him Jagganath
points and increase his so-called Score, the crux of social status within Trandoshan society. He also possesses a honor code, only hunting down acquisitions that he believe can fight back or provide him with a good battle. Furthermore, Cleqq fully believes in honoring life-debts and will make sure to pay back those who saved his life in full.
Years of spending time in the Bounty Hunter's Guild have mellowed him down considerably as much as a Trandoshan can, having a sardonic disposition whilst also casually interspersing threats of disembowelment and beheadings like an afternoon conversation over tea.
List and description of known and suspected flaws. To be put into restricted database.
Whilst Cleqq is good at tactics for killing people or bringing in people alive, he has a twitchy blaster finger and is always eager to start fights rather than to let others start fights. Combined with his lack of patience, Cleqq approaches delicate operations with the metaphorical finesse of a hammer which increases his chance of getting killed on the job. He regularly consumes the flesh of other species or individuals, taking every opportunity he can to either slice a body part off a corpse or a dead acquisition to store in his freezer. His appetite is voracious and can be naturally quite distressing to many people who are looking to work with him.
Known interests of the Bounty Hunter.
Cleqq takes an interest in eating and cooking the meat of other species. He is also a fan of combat sports and sparring in general, particularly the brutal game of shock boxing. In terms of collections, he likes carving out statues from wooden branches picked up during his galactic ventures. Like any yellow-blooded Trandoshan, he also is fond of a good bit of hunting every now and then, but don't ask him to do fishing. Being a blaster nut is a recent interest he’s picked up out of necessity, especially from Bim-Bom’s incessant meddling.
Major achievements on record.
- Earned 'Employee Of the Month' award as security guard at Kuat Drive Yards and was responsible for a 50% reduction in illegal tech trafficking from their Corellian Ship Reclamation Center.
- Accidentally captured and successfully subduing an Sith Warrior.
- Responsible for leading the destablization and elimination of the Azure Glaives, a notorious band of Outer Rim pirates, with a crew of hand-chosen bounty hunters.
- Successfully assassinated the manager of Czerka Corporation in broad daylight and managed to escape away from Coruscant alive.
Major failures on record. Confidential.
- Nearly died on his first bounty detaining a jail escapee from Belsavis Prison due to overconfidence in his abilities and was forced to spent a week in a Bacta tank to recuperate from his injuries.
- Disobeyed instructions numerous times to not kill or disintegrate his acquistions. Too many to count or say.
- Accidentally captured and subdued an Sith Warrior by mistaking them for another acquistion through a series of unfortunate coincidences and bad luck. Blasting off and eating the Sith Warrior's arm for lunch didn't exactly help matters either. Cleqq's mistake nearly led to war between the Bounty Hunter Guild and the Sith Empire, if it wasn't for careful diplomacy. As a result, Cleqq had his license suspended for a period of one year.