Hello there, this is Veyrina and I have some OCs I created from fandom based settings that I'm interested to explore in a roleplay. Before we go into the prompts, I might have some style preference or rule that we need to agree upon.
Please read these first
1. Though I'm putting the tag "18+" up there, that doesn't mean I'm letting the RP to be a smut-fest or gore-spam. The tag is there so the RP could have less restriction in its inclusion of adult themes and moralities. Even so, some kinks might be accepted except for the nasty ones, and I will have the final word to include it in the story or not. I myself might include my personal kink as a feature of my character, and please declare your age before we start the RP if you want this to go that way. Beyond all that, explicit sexual narrations are strongly discouraged.
2. Character developments and plot progressions are what I'm looking for. The "Casual" style means that I'm expecting at least one paragraph of 5-7 sentences, or as much as it is needed to tell the partner character's action, conversation, and introspection clearly for my character to respond. The partner can drive the plot, and both Freytag's Pyramid or Kishotenketsu can be used as the guidance to map where our story currently stands. Google them both if you've never learned about them. Romance can have its way in the RP, but that will not be the focus unless the romance itself makes the part of the plot driver. I'm only comfortable with traditional MxF with myself being the F.
3. I'm fine with my partners writing in 1st person (past or present tense) or 3rd person (omniscient or immediate) as long as they are consistent and clear in which character they are currently having in the IC. I will personally write in 3rd person-immediate, past tense.
4. English is not my first language so a little spelling error is tolerated, but please be sure that the sentence is complete. For my own level of literacy, you can judge me from how I write this interest check.
5. I'm offering a fandom based RP. If there's something that we don't understand, there's a wiki for it to look for. I'm also not an expert in the lore, so please excuse me if I make any inconsistency.
Great, you've reached this point, thanks for understanding. Now let's get into the prompts.
Timeline: Blank Period
Kanna Uzuhi was a jonin-level kunoichi, a member of a clan originated from among the survivor of Uzushiogakure's destruction who had sought refuge at Konoha. Seeing how her friends were decimated at the 4th Shinobi War, Kanna became rather traumatized in that she was almost suicidal in her shinobi business. She only performed her missions solo, albeit frequently taking the dangerous ones. Though Kanna had been very successful in performing her missions, the Hokage was quite concerned that he instructed another jonin (possible YC) to keep watch on her.
Timeline: Age 784 (Peaceful World, after DBZ ends and before DBGT)
Once, Ripeppa was among the Saiyans who rebelled against Freeza's rule. Unfortunately, the evil alien eventually knew about her attempts in sabotaging his forces and subsequently punished. Ripeppa's tail was forcibly ripped and she was thrown into a black hole inside a ball-shaped Saiyan Spaceship. Ripeppa and her spaceship somehow survived and landed in a far future, long after the Z-Fighters defeated Freeza and even other universal threat like Cell and Majin Buu. However, in such peaceful time, Ripeppa somehow made some enemies with the remnants of the force which leaders had been defeated by the Z-Fighters. There's this member of Freeza's race who attempted to gather his clan-mate scattered army, a Cell-type bio-android leading a faction of Red Ribbon Army, and a clone of Babidi who had been trying to collect powers in order to summon a more controllable Majin Buu.
Timeline: Negotiable between pre-ATLA (before the war) or post-TLK. Post-TLK is prefered.
Tapisa was a free-spirited waterbender. She lived her life as an adventurer, traveling from place to place. She took the combat aspect of the bending arts to the heart, seeing it as a way to cultivate oneself. Tapisa continuously looked for bending warriors to challenge or learn from, regardless of their origin. As a result, Tapisa had a very unorthodox form of waterbending. Tapisa occasionally settled in a town, offering her service as a healer, helping the law enforcement in apprehending wanted criminals in the region, or fighting in a local tournament.
Erin Karn was a young researcher of archaeology turned superhero, bearing the combined power of ancient warriors. Before Erin gained her power, she had a research on a lost civilization of people with warrior-magic culture. A quasi-religious terrorist cult hijacked her research and forced her team to unleash a powerful artifact of the civilization she researched. As they got what they wanted, Erin was fatally wounded. In her dying breath, a black gem containing the essence of ancient warriors embedded itself into Erin's body, allowing her to have her wound healed and access the mysterious power endowed into her. Now aside of finishing her research, Erin felt another responsibility was given to her, to stop the cult in utilizing the artifact power for their evil deeds.
Timeline: Original setting
Maya Akashi, also known by her magical girl alias as Akasha Tenshi Maya, was a high school girl in her mid to late teenage year with exceptional grades in her study. She had always been dreaming to become a magical girl, living in adventure while beating some kind of malicious demons. One day, she felt that her dream came true when she encountered a strange cat with crystal on its forehead, asking if she wants to have magic. Maya fell unconscious and she found out that her dream had just turned into a nightmare.
That's it for now. I'll be playing the characters I mentioned in the prompts above (yes, they are females). Both M or F are open for the partners, but with the possible romance limited to traditional MxF. If you're interested, contact me in PM to discuss more details.