1. Fantasy. Literally can't get enough of the stuff. And while I prefer high/Tolkien-esque fantasy over that of low or dark, gritty, and more realistic fantasy roleplays, I am more than happy to participate should the concept or characters grab my attention, or leap off of the page so to speak. Also, detail is key in this for me. While I know not everyone has the time or patience to build an entire world from scratch, I prefer it if at least a little effort was put in, or at least the bare minimum required to have a decently functional setting. Other than that, there isn't much else for me to say on the matter.
2. Soft Science Fiction. While I haven't actually participated in too many strictly sci fi roleplays over the years, it nevertheless remains another one of my favorite genres to explore. Though I should warn you that while I can appreciate using hard science for things in the story or lore, I prefer to lean towards the more fantastical and fanciful side of the genre. In other words, explosions and battles in space instead of a long list of technical and physical reasons as to why any space based conflicts would quickly devolve into pure chaos.
3. Fandoms. To an extent. I'm willing to play in various fandoms, should I know the source material well, but I'd like to do so as my own character and not a pre-existing one. Also, when it comes to this genre I am more picky than usual as not all fandom RP's have a concept, story, or execution that I like. As a matter of fact when it comes to these, you'd be better off trying to start a 1x1 with me than a group thing.
4. Superhero. As if you already couldn't tell, I love roleplays in which superpowers are used. Hell! I'm running one myself! (Or I was for a while anyway) As long as you have a solid and interesting concept that involves heroes, villains, anti-heroes, and anyone else in between, I'll probably join! I do have one specific exclusion from this list however, and that is Marvel/DC style heroes. While I love both of those verses to a fault, I do not find the prospect of playing as a caped crusader very fun or interesting. Especially if everything in the roleplay is cheesy af. Other than that, I'm game for just about anything in this category.
5. NRP. Well, mainly sci-fi nation roleplays. Granted with my current schedule, I might not have too much motivation to come up with a nation let alone its inner workings or characters, but there have been some of these that have caught my eye.
(More to be added as I think of them)