Alice has a habit of designing and creating more weapons in her freetime.
Alice doesnt really follow any trends and just wears what is comfortable and/or cute to her. As she is one who would be in shootouts often,she has to wear outfits with pieces of armor to not redo what happened to her arm before the robotic replacement. Other than that,she wears whatever shes used to.
Pretty self explanitory,Alice is the leader of one of the many gangs that are known, but the one she is leader of is a mystery.
@UnknownScarlet4 Greetings Scarlet, looks like the makings of a good character. Two things however. I noticed the laser sword, which is no-go here, sorry hun. We couldn't figure out how to feasibly create laser weapons. However, you're more than welcome to have a non-laser sword.
Freddy The Landlord Slum King The Bottle Man Mason Teddy The Teddy Bear of the Slums King of the Core Angel of the Slums Poor Man's Martyr The Rat Prince The Lowesman
G E N D E R :
A G E :
J O B T I T L E :
H E I G H T:
W E I G H T:
H A I R C O L O R:
E Y E C O L O R:
S K I N C O L O R:
S C A R S:
• Scar across left side of forehead.
• Scar on left side of neck, towards torso.
• Many scars, varying size, across back.
• Scar on right shoulder.
• Mass of scarred tissue along upper torso, reaching down towards abdomen.
• Scar across back of right hand.
T A T T O O S:
B O D Y M O D S:
C Y B E R N E T I C S:
• A counterfit cybernetic heart.
• A pair of counterfit cybernetic lungs.
• A civilian prosthetic liver.
O T H E R:
• Missing middle finger on right hand.
Freddy, though he may appear to be rather behind on the current fashion trends, is very aware of his appearance at all times. He makes his best efforts to both blend in with his common folk of the Core, while still keeping appearances up so as to set a good standard for his underlings. He tends towards suits and dressy attire in dark, earthy colors -worn and weathered clothes, never anything crisp and new. He accents these with warm colored scarves, ties, and cummerbunds when appropriate.
Already sharp and angular features are only accented further by a lack of solid nourishment, and dark circles of stress highlight his eyes. His wiry flesh clings in thick layers over his bones, a man made burly by years of work and labor. It's far easier to count the areas of his skin that aren't heavily scarred and calloused than vice versa -his many many years in the core have chiseled him into a rough figure, more muscle and blood than man.
While the official title behind Freddy is "Landlord", that is a very simple and tame term for a profession regarding far more. As one might find many of the well-to-do in The Core, Freddy's job description as "Landlord" is a sugar coating of his true title -Gang boss, Kingpin, and Arms Dealer are far more appropriate terms. Among his 'gang', Freddy has fallen back to an overseer position. He keeps the logistics logistic, and the operations operational. That's not to say that he doesn't enjoy taking matters into his own hands, should matters prove to be difficult.
"You wanna 'ear about me, then? Roight, take a seat. All started back when I was a lad down in the core. Weren't the shithole slums, mind ye. I was born and bred in Low Town, not the best upbringin' for an upstanding young gentleman like meself. My paw was all tied up in some bonkers ring -called 'emselves the carnies or somesuch? Anyways, 'ese Carnie jokers, they ran all sorts of behind the scenes racket. They 'ad all sorts of business that 'ad me and pop runnin' all the fuck around. Seen just about every corner of the Core up and down, from Neon to High Town. Never found much excuse to stir up the Gray Wall, now I think 'bout it. Me pops was in deep with 'em, but I never saw 'im do much of the administrative persuasion, ya roger? More kept around for a good laugh now 'n' again, and the like."
Chaos has struck the slums of the Core, as news hits that no less than six leaders of the infamous 'Carnie' gang were found dead this morning. Violence and rioting abounds, as people scramble to fill the vaccum of power left over. More on this story, at eight."
"By 'at time, I'd made myself quite the name 'mongst my fellow Carnies. Afta all 'em official gangbanger types went for a Burton, I 'opped in, and kept the others in line 'till we could figure somethin' out. Took us a couple years wif all th' infighting and whatsnot, but we ended up decidin' on a gentlemans vote to get business up 'n runnin' again. Odds'd'have it, the boys all liked the way I was runnin' things while the big guys were out of business. Folks gave me their vote -now I'm thinkin' about it, I don't think I was even in the runnin's for it.
Now 'till then, we Carnies were bangin' about the streets takin' the piss outta the streets. We 'ad our share in the businesses, mostly takin' rent in from the slums an' low time an' the like. 'Till I took ovah, we weren't too deep in the drug business. 'Lil shocker here, 'lil huff there, no big heaps of nothin', though. But then me and me mate Foal got to talkin' and we figured -folks are already stewin' up all sorts of jazz wif the Core Dust -heroin, coke, the like. We got a run down distillery right under our noses -why not toss some dust in the booze, make somethin' like a new revolution. We threw some money at it, an' soon enough we were cookin' up all sorts of new shit -went over real well in the Neon. If booze is a hard drink, our shit was hard booze. Made a right killin', it did.
Me an' Billy, soon we was on top of the Core, and we realized we were stuck in a dead fockin' end. So we scrapped together our spare funds, and skipped the fuck out. Found a quaint bit of home in Aetherdale, made our livin' as respectable business men. It was 'en and 'ere Foal and I parted our ways. Needless to say, I was a tad me more sucessful than he. Love the man to death, but not a thought in 'is head for business. He burnt through 'is scraps of cash right quick, asked me for a loan, 'en went back down to the Core -'is heart always did stay down there. Me, I found my 'eart right there in Aetherdale. Woman by the name of [NAME OMITTED]. Charmed me little 'eart as soon as I met 'er. Wasn't long afore we sat down, 'ad a son, built a right family."
Tragedy has struck the streets of Aetherdale. Six were found dead at the hands of a serial killer, still at large. Watchmen are putting forth their best efforts into finding this killer. Among the deceased are Joeseph Williams, [OMITTED] Copperfield, and James Wylder, as well as three others currently unidentifiable. Stay tuned for updates.
"Then, then it all fell to shit. Junior blamed me -hell, even I blamed me. I should've been there for 'er, and I wasn't. Junior ran off that same day -hadn't had a chance to 'ear from 'im. It was 'en I realized, I never was cut out for all this hoity toity Aetherdale life. Born in the Core, made for the Core. That's what they all said the day I got out, and those bastards were fokin' right. Not two days later, I made it back down to the Core -bollocks easier gettin' in than out, seems. 'Course, I made myself quite a shiny pile up in Aetherdale -a businessman's a buissnessman, 'aint he? Not much for Aetherdale standards, but when I got back to the core, I was a gorram king!
Funny enough, even before I flashed my coin, seemed people were still loyal. Might've felt a bit bad 'bout me when I skipped th' core, but me comin' back put me in some good light. In my leave, some jackhole by th' name of Johnny Glare or somesuch took over the gang -we were callin' ourselves the Bottlers around 'en, since we did so good wif the Core Dust Liquor. Anyways, me men who stayed loyal offered to put a cap in the poor bastards 'ead for me, but I collared 'em in. Ol' Glare was doin' the same thing I did so long ago, I weren't about to quarrel wif that. Just tossed him some coin, told 'im to skip town, which he did. Nice and simple.
Since then, not much's gone on. Been workin' my best to clean up the Slums. Usin' proceeds from the booze to cut down on rent, make folks lives just a mite better. Takin' out the other gangs, who 're workin' to make my job that much 'arder. Gotta keep these folks safe."
W E A P O N S:
• The Chunder- An illicit gun in the prototype stage -it fires massive slugs one might expect from a shotgun, made of a brittle material with very high heat capacity. This means that, not only do the bullets splinter on impact, causing maximum damage, but they also stay red-hot for almost hours on end for additional agony. Due to the experimental nature of the weapon, it only chambers one round, and is rather difficult to safely reload.
• Combatant Suppression Guard- Worn like a bastardization of brass knuckles, this military-grade stun gun can be dialed anywhere from a painful .01 amps to a lethal .1 amps., and sends a shocking current through the body of any on the wrong end.
A R M O R:
G A D G E T S:
• Multiple small tablet based computers, all connected remotely to a larger mainframe.
• A decryption device to attach to computers -allows swift and relatively safe hacking of anything short of military grade, at which point it's capabilities are hit and miss.
K E Y I T E M S:
M I S C:
• Simple steel lighter.
• A flask full of something foul scented.
• Two or three bottles of Core Dust Bourbon.
• A small pocketbook containing a list of names, and various notes.
• Nine rings, of various style. One per finger.
P R O F I C I E N C I E S :
• Business Man- First and foremost, Freddy is a man of business. His people skills are his pride, and he has yet to fail to cut a deal.
• Stamina for days- Thanks to his prosthetic lungs and heart, Freddy's body is capable of working for far longer than the average person. He can run, jump, and dance around for hours on end without feeling fatigued.
• Masochist- Freddy can take more than his fair share of pain, having extremely high pain tolerance.
• Street Rat- Growing up in the slums of the Core, surrounded by gang activity, Freddy is good with his hands, and more than adept at the various trades of the street -all sorts of pilfering, plundering, pugilism, and philanthropism. The back alleys and dark streets of the Core, Freddy knows better than his own face in a mirror.
• Money Man- Especially by Core standards, and even by the standards of other sectors, Freddy is by no means short on funds. His business is a lucrative one, and a gift that simply keeps giving. Though he doesn't show it in appearance, his pockets may as well be lined with gold and green.
L I M I T A T I O N S :
• Scrapper- Freddy is a scrappy man, and can be relied upon to hold his own in a fight, if not just for his pain tolerance. However, he is in no way a trained fighter -far from it in fact. Anyone with a scrap of formal combat training can likely sweep the floor with Freddy, be it in hand to hand or firefighting.
• Dull Knife- Freddy is clever, and quick on his feet when it comes to social situations; however, he is very far from a bright intellectual. Solving problems in the physical world, be it based in mechanics, computational, or mathematics, Freddy is lost.
• Clean Hands- Freddy considers himself a good person, and goes to lengths to uphold this image. While he has harsh mood swings, these are largely offset by his gentle personality. This tends to hold him back in his illicit dealings, and the upholding of his leadership role.
• Small Picture- Planning ahead doesn't really fall under Freddy's skillset. He prefers to roll with punches as they come, and improvise -mostly because he can't put together a plan for shit without it falling down on his head.
• Shiver me timbers- Due to drug use, stress, and years of muscular use, Freddy has slowly been losing control of his body over the past years. He is extremely clumsy, and very much unsuited for any delicate handiwork with his perpetually shaking hands.
• Pop goes the gangbanger- While his less than official prosthetic organs allow him to operate at double-time, Freddy must be aware of his use. Abuse of the artificial organs could lead to their failure -a death warrant.
• Flame-retardant pants- Freddy doesn't lie if he can help it. He hates people who lie to his face.