Those with a mind for wisdom. I hear you calling and send my child.
Those with a body forged by power. I hear you calling and send my child.
Those with a heart steeled in courage. I hear you calling and send my child.
Those who are calling for me. I go to you.
Dueling Peaks Stable
Located midway between Dueling Peaks, two enormous twin peaks that a thin pass cuts through, is a small, cozy rest stop and stable. South of it are Big Twin Bridge and Little Twin Bridge. North is the dreaded Ash Swamp, home to tribes of various Bokoblins but also supposedly there’s loot. To the east is an old tower called the “Hateno Tower.” It has always been there and it’s pretty dormant though people claim to hear a woman’s voice eerily speaking from it. Further east is the first piece of legitimate civilization in a while, Hateno Village. Although, supposedly, there are whispers of a hidden village to the north.
•Hidden Village to the North
These are all NPCs.
•Darton and Shibo: Two twin brothers of adolescent age and horse experts.
•Domidak and Prissen: Two treasure hunters as well as twin brothers of adult age who may know where some treasure may be.
•Hino: A storyteller who will happily enlighten you of the tale about the dreaded Blood Moon.
•Rensa and Tasseren: Twins again? What is going on here? Tassern owns the stable, while Rensa owns the Inn. Tassern can sell you a horse for a decent price! If you don't have any rupees, then you better go find something to trade (*coughtreasurecough*). Rensa, on the other hand, will offer you two types of beds to rest in: regular or soft bed. The soft bed is slightly more expensive but leaves characters feeling extra refreshed.
•1 GM Event
These are all NPCs.
•Beedle: Identified by the large beetle-like shell pack he wears on his back. Beedle likes to sell bugs, arrows, and other odd monster parts.
•Angus: He likes to sell or trade dairy products: milk, cheese, and eggs.
•Bugut: He sells exotic animal ingredients. They are also very expensive. One of his exotic animals...hm...seems to actually be alive and not an animal at all!
•Mezer: Meat, meat, and more meat. You need meat and rock salt? He got you.
1. No OOC in the IC. Use the OOC and @mention whoever's attention you need.
2. No ridiculously huge pics. Use an image website to shrink them down. If you can't shrink it, then put a hider around it.
3. No blinding or too dark to read font colors. I should not have to highlight your writing to be able to read it.
4. Interact. There are a lot of things to do. Meet each other and do it together. Do not go alone.
5. Posting Courtesy. Allow every player involved to have a chance to post. Unless you get that writer's permission to skip him or her, then you may do so. Do not make a tea party.
6. Posting Order. There will only be a P.O. in a GM event. The GM will literally let you know in the GM post what the order is and who goes first. So for now, do not worry about it. The GM will also make it very obvious when a GM post is dropped. It will have a GM header, "GM event."
7. Use th Tag. The tag is designed to help everyone keep track of your character's location and who he or she is talking to. Please have the tag posted at the top of every single one of your posts. Thank you.
[b]Deity:[/b] (Nayru, Farore, Din, or Hylia)
[b]Time/Date:[/b] Day 1, Morning (already wrote it in for you)
[b]Location:[/b] Where is your character at?
[b]Tagging:[/b] Who is your character directly talking to or interacting with? @Mention those involved.