While it has Fate in the title I want this one to be more of a combination of Tsukihime and Fate. There is a whole lot more to the Nasuverse as a whole than just the fate side so I want to take advantage of it. Servants will be a part of the story but they are not the central players here. There is no Holy Grail War.
The Church's Burial Agency has had one of their sealing chambers ransacked under the cover of an earthquake and a powerful vampire, a Dead Apostle Ancestor has been unleashed upon the world once again. The church has given her the title Echidna, Mother of Monsters. This powerful vampire has been sealed for thousands of years and if left alone has the power to wipe out humanity. The burial agency is already on the case but due to the vampire's unique nature of being able to 'birth' offspring such as phantasmal beasts, they are having great difficulty in recapturing Echidna. Realizing they need more firepower the church has grudgingly reached out to the Mage's Association for assistance in their war.
Knowing that such a powerful being left on the loose could devastate the world, The Mage's Association has decided to lend their aid. Considering the threat is credible enough to bring about the end of humanity, the Mage's Association has realized that the counter force should come into play, but instead of just letting it work it's way naturally the Mage's Association has decided to try and tap into the Counter Force to control it themselves. Their hope is that they can limit the amount of damage and exposure a 'natural disaster' might cause by wielding the scalpel themselves.
The Mage Association intercepts the counter guardians with a ritual of their own and summons them as servants to do battle with the Dead Apostle Ancestor and her forces.
Basic Knowledge You Should Know
- Playable characters are Mages, Church members, and Counter Guardians/Servants
- While the Counter Guardians are contracted as servants as this is not a Grail War all servants regardless of class have independent action as a skill. Basically they can act independently.
- Those given servants have the traditional command seals to help them control the counter guardians.
- Only three servants are available as there is not enough magic to sustain any more than that.
- Servants with a Divine spirit origin, such as gods [ex. Artemis] and half-gods [ex. Gilgamesh] are not summonable.
- Don't worry if you are not too familiar with the Nasuverse as a whole, the thing's a jumbled mess anyway so just think of it as Fate but with Vampires.
- This will be a PvE roleplay, though PvP could occur if desired among individuals but PvE will always take priority.
- A Dead Apostle Ancestor is a powerful vampire that often has its own cult following. The 'servants' of such a vampire can be familiars, dead apostles[vampires], the dead, and in this particular case, magical beasts and phantasmal beasts.
- While the church is great at handling the undead, because most of their equipment is better suited for holy warfare they are having trouble with the magical and phantasmal beast. As some phantasmals are simply too strong to be killed normally, servant's noble phantasms or powerful artifacts are often needed to finish the job.
Appearance: (No real life pics. Picture or description or both)
Brief Bio: (2+ paragraphs)
Magic Circuits: (Affects the strength and quality of magical use)
Mana: (Amount of innate magical energy)
Athleticism: (How much of a physical badass you are)
Other: (If there is anything else you would like to add)
True Name: (You can put this in a hider if you want, though since this is not a grail war it's not as important to keep their identity secret. Though of course if the enemy knows who they are it is possible for them to use that knowledge to their advantage)