The battle between the Federation, and Zeon has quickly heading towards it's conclusion with the army of Zeon fighting to it's last man in an attempt to stop the Federation from taking A Baoa Qu the army, and navy are making one last desperate push against Federation Forces in an attempt to halt them. Everyone from the Delaz Fleet, and the Walking Dead Division has been assembled in an attempt to outlast the enemy. As this is happening the Federation, in an attempt to secure key locations while still putting a 'all hands on deck' approach in their push against Zeon has started sending out children, and other rookie forces out into the fields of battle some of them barely out of training cadet schools. It is in this war that a Federation Fleet under the command of Vice Admiral Roan Sloan has come to find itself trying to take out a space fortress that holds valuable Zeon armaments that could be sent to A Baoa Qu. This Federation fleet has come to find the fortress is heavily fortified by Zeon Scientists, and soldiers and is now attempting to hold off the Federation Forces long enough to the nearest Zeon Fleet to rescue them. This is where our story starts off...
We play as a squadron known as 'Joker' a contingent of rag tag veteran, and newbie pilots alike put together from the remains of various other squads that is the Federation Fleet we are serving under. Some of us may have already earned our names, others may just be starting out towards the end of the war. It doesn't matter the Earth Federation Government is depending on our team to take out the Zeon Forces at the space station known as Fortress 17. If we fail this objective Zeon will receive more weapons at their last bastion of hope and through that kill more of our fellow soldiers. We. Can't. Let. This Happen. Joker's squadron's objective alongside Berlin, and Noble Squadron is to fight off and destroy as many of the Zeon as possible by any means necessary. We could fight honorably, or we could play as dirty as we see fit in order to get our objectives done. The war is almost over, and we're one step away from making it end much sooner.
1. You may pilot any common type Zeon Suit if you have a backstory prearranging to it your pilot. Are you a Zeon Defector? Is it some sort of badge of honor? Remember this is a time where Doms, and Gelgoog suits are not common.
2. Newtypes may be circumstantially allowed however I would like to keep this leaning towards old types.
3. Prototype, and custom mobile suits aren't allowed. By custom mobile suits I mean full out newly made fanon suits. If you want to reequip your GM, or guncannon with whatever that's fine. Gundams however are extremely freaking rare at this time. Also you may use core fighters if you desire. However keep in mind this rp is based in space. Ground only type suits won't do you much good here. If the group decides they want it I may decide to ship in a gundam prototype for one of the PC's in the final skirmish.
4. This is intended to be a short roleplay. However if we somehow finish it, and all players want to continue on I can continue this roleplay into the pre-titans era. Possibly Stardust Memory.
5. This is not a low casual roleplay but it isn't necessarily high casual. What I expect is some depth when it comes to the character. You don't need their whole life story but just the bare bones won't do it.
6. As Gm I hold the right to not allow anything I do not want into this roleplay for whatever reason. Simple as that.
7. Keep in mind that your character may lose any custom equipment your person has on them. Fortress 17 is highly defended, and dangerous. It has snipers, and heavy defenses. Our objective being to infiltrate it means we will sustain damage to our units of choice. That means your non-standard edition gear getting trashed means that it can't be replaced easy.