Noble born, Lee was set for greatness. At an early age Lee had set himself on the path to become a Royal Guard. His determination took him far in Military School as he learned tactics and other skills necessary for a royal guard. He ended up joining into the Sheolan Military at the age of 15, as soon as he was allowed. It was on the field of battle that his true talent shone through and it didn't take long for him to make a name for himself. It wasn't long before Lee was given charge of a special unit. This didn't last long as his first mission ended up in complete failure as his entire unit was wiped out due to an unforeseen ambush in which officially there were no survivors. Lee survived the ambush, but was taken prisoner. The next few years were agonizing as Lee was tortured and changed, a combination of Science and Magic infused the blood of a Dragon with his body. The process was excruciating Lee nearly died multiple times throughout the process. But he somehow survived a changed man. But not changed in the way his captors preferred and Lee was discarded as a failure left for dead. Again Lee endured and survived, but he was no longer the man he once was and couldn't bare to return home. Since then Lee has wandered the land a blade for hire searching for some sort of purpose.Name:
Duke of Zhou (although not recognized)Age:
28Place of Origin:
Zhou Region of SheolanKingdom:
BlackDay To Day Attire:
Clothing shown in pictureStrengths:
- Heightened Scenes
- Natural Warrior
- Shortened Life Span/sickly
- Not Trusting
Enduring * Determined * Fearless * IntelligentSexuality:
Lee was once the very ideal of a Noble. But that Noble personality has waned over the years of torture. He now seems cold and distant to those he meets as it is incredibly hard for him to trust anyone. But Lee is still a Noble deep down and tries to do what he can to help people in need. Lee was taught that it was a Noble's role in life was to support and help their people, as a Noble wouldn't have their power without the common people. With his ideals and his training Lee is an effective leader although he tends to shy away from the role keeping people away to hide his secrets.
A listing of skills, such as horseback riding or cooking. Levels include novice (1 pt), apprentice (2 pt), journeyman (3 pt), expert (4 pt), master (5 pt). Each character can spend 21 points & only two skills can be mastered. If your character knows magic, it counts as a skill.
- Swordsmanship (Master): Years of Training, Practice and Combat has lead to Lee's swordsmanship being on the top tier
- Tactics (Journeyman): Although Lee showed promise at a young age, in his later years he did not continue his training
- Survival (Expert): Years of being on his own and avoiding most people Lee has learned how to survive in the wild.
- Cooking (Expert): A small creature comfort of Lee's as cooking allows him to take his mind off of most other things
- Dragonize (Novice): The Main advantage from the Mage's Experiment, Lee is able to temporarily take on aspects of a Dragon, Increasing his strength, speed, and defenses. But this is a double edged sword as it makes Lee more savage and he can loose control falling into the primal instincts. At the moment Lee doesn't have much control over the Dragonize process, but he does know a few of the triggers to set it off if needed.
Alive, Although no relationship since the incident Siblings:
Younger Sister Lyn, Alive, Close as Children, Although no relationship since the incidentChildhood:
Military School drilling tactics and weaponsAdulthood:
After traumatizing events he has tried to stay low although made a bit of a name for himself as a mercenarySpecial Moments:
Training with his younger sister as a child (the good memory) Watching his squad die in front of his eyes (kinda bad) The Years of Torture (Really bad) Current Events:
After learning of the Sacred Relic Lee knew it could be the only thing that could rid him of his curse and give him his life back.
* ☠ Enemy * ⚜ Unfriendly * ☯ Neutral * ☮ Friends * ღ Ally * ♥ Crush/Significant Other *
- Name: Drazah Description
- Name: Sofia Description
- Name: Mila Description
- Name: Ariah Description
"Never draw a weapon unless you are willing to die."Theme Song: Skillet-MonsterAura Color:
Regal Blue with Fiery red Streaks Scent:
Leaves, and nature with a hint of ashAnything Else: