Hidden 9 days ago Post by Alamantus
Raw
GM
Avatar of Alamantus

Alamantus That guy you knew

Member Seen 25 min ago

Done and done! Let me know if him getting his hand through is implausible, and I'll edit accordingly (adding that he made the hole bigger first, or the like). I left it vague as to whether he could actually reach the handle at all also.

If he can reach it, should I roll for something to see if he can figure out how the door is locked?


Duncan can definitely get his hand through the hole he made! I'm imagining it roughly the size of a shoebox viewed from the top below and to the left of the knob, so there's plenty of space. And because of that positioning, I'd say it's pretty easy to just reach on through and work the door knob, so no roll necessary.

Excited (and a bit apprehensive) to see where the hand through the door goes. Fingers crossed this stays all G-rated and easy on my heart.


I don't want to spoil too much, but...
2x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo dust & dusk

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ooohh, so he can open it by feeling around? Alright! I'll end my next post with him opening the door and stepping inside the next room. He'd probably wanna go first and have Pebs stay behind his back, just in case.
1x Like Like
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Typical
Raw
Avatar of Typical

Typical

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@Vertigo Do you wanna post a door-opening post or should I post something for pebs first?
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo dust & dusk

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Hmm... I'm fine either way, so whichever you think would work better for you goes! @Typical
Hidden 9 days ago Post by Typical
Raw
Avatar of Typical

Typical

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@VertigoEh I’ll have Pebs look down the drain while Duncan handles the door then. Look through the cracks with the flashlight on her phone.
1x Like Like
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Typical
Raw
Avatar of Typical

Typical

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@Alamantus Shoot, I just realized I never replied to your comment on Discord. Yes, I think it'd be better to keep in touch with, especially with some small stuff. Since the group's small, just posting on the thread works too, but it just feels so... inefficient. So yeah, I'd prefer we switch to a Discord if possible.

As for the post, pretty standard stuff. Took the liberty of assuming there's no signal (because uh. well. hello police) but lemme know if I should change that. Otherwise, I guess Pebs is just looking into the drain at this point. So, so relieved this isn't becoming a slasher film. Clearly I've been watching too many of those, but hey, Pebs can be paranoid for me!

Also, it's pretty hard to pick up any flat object that's lying down, so picking up a key with a hook seems pretty undoable... Maybe if it weren't lying down, sure, but flat on its side there wouldn't really be anything for the hook to hook onto, right? (basically just pointing this out in case this is actually what the characters are meant to do. If there a spoilers, feel free to keep your secrets and stay mum).
2x Like Like
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Alamantus
Raw
GM
Avatar of Alamantus

Alamantus That guy you knew

Member Seen 25 min ago

@Alamantus Shoot, I just realized I never replied to your comment on Discord. Yes, I think it'd be better to keep in touch with, especially with some small stuff. Since the group's small, just posting on the thread works too, but it just feels so... inefficient. So yeah, I'd prefer we switch to a Discord if possible.


Ok! I sent you and @Vertigo a discord link via PM. :)

As for the post, pretty standard stuff. Took the liberty of assuming there's no signal (because uh. well. hello police) but lemme know if I should change that.


Yep! No service. If she had somehow been able to get her phone to make a call anyway, she would have encountered a bunch of static sound!

Also, it's pretty hard to pick up any flat object that's lying down, so picking up a key with a hook seems pretty undoable... Maybe if it weren't lying down, sure, but flat on its side there wouldn't really be anything for the hook to hook onto, right? (basically just pointing this out in case this is actually what the characters are meant to do. If there a spoilers, feel free to keep your secrets and stay mum).


Yeah, Pebs is gonna notice something interesting about the key when I post. (for some reason, there's a big ol' ring standing up as if it was intended to be fished out!)
2x Like Like
Hidden 13 hrs ago Post by Typical
Raw
Avatar of Typical

Typical

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Gonna wait for a Dunk post before I continue with Pebs.
Hidden 7 hrs ago Post by Alamantus
Raw
GM
Avatar of Alamantus

Alamantus That guy you knew

Member Seen 25 min ago

Gonna wait for a Dunk post before I continue with Pebs.


That's what I assumed.

@Vertigo, you still with us?
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 hr ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo dust & dusk

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Still here, always! Just a busy week. Will get a post up tomorrow.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 hr ago Post by Alamantus
Raw
GM
Avatar of Alamantus

Alamantus That guy you knew

Member Seen 25 min ago

@Vertigo Cool, no problem! I just wanted to check because I've had a lot of players ghost in the past :)
Hidden 1 hr ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo dust & dusk

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

I getcha. No worries, I'm not the fastest poster by any stretch, but I won't disappear - and even though I'm slow, I'm loving this rp so far and want to see it to the end!
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet