Welcome to the Traditional & Digital Art Contest #3
1. Of or relating to the sky or physical universe as understood in astronomy
2. Of or relating to heaven; divine
With Celestial having both an astrological and spiritual meaning, you may decide how you want to express this in your art.
There is also a writing competition with the same theme and if your art will function as cover art for your story, you have a chance of winning both. If you only win one of the contest, both entries will still be displayed (so either your story will be added in a hidebox in the Museum of TDAC winners, or your cover will be added in a hidebox in the RPGC Trophy case)
May the Celestial Lights illuminate your work.
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- The work of art you submit must be made by you and specifically for this contest.
- This is a place for original art, no fanart allowed.
- No pornographic images/images showing explicit nudity.
- No excessive gore.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread. You will receive updates on the contest and on the number of entries, and reminders about the deadline here. I will not PM them.
- The winner of this contest will be honoured in our Museum
- As stated, the theme is Celestial Lights, but any interpretation of what this means to you is allowed as an entry. There are no restrictions in the medium you use to express your art.
- All entries must be submitted digitally, even the traditional ones. You can take a photograph of the drawing/painting and submit that.
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title TDAC#3 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your story during or after the voting round.
Even for anonymous entries, the name of the artist will be added to the entry in the Museum.
- The deadline is February 1st, 9:00 CET, which is 8:00 game time (both times are in a.m.)
Number of entries so far: 3