Welcome to the Voting and Feedback round for TDAC#3!
Voting and Feedback guidelines
- Once you had a look at all entries you can vote for your favourite work of art, as long as it’s not based on whether or not you like the artist.
It would be nice if you could share why you voted for a specific work.
- Giving feedback is optional. When giving feedback you should be respectful and constructive. It’s good to point out what you didn’t like, but don’t be mean.
Make sure to point out what you liked or what worked well too.
- Contestant may and are encouraged to vote and/or give feedback as long as they don’t vote for their own entry. If contestants wish to withhold a vote and only give feedback, that is good too.
- The entries are anonymous unless the artist asked for having their name added. That being said, artists may claim their work at any time during or after the voting period.
- The entry with the most votes will win, but in case of a tie a Contest Mod will cast the tie-breaker vote.
- You can vote for entries and post your feedback in this thread, but if you rather have your vote and/or feedback be anonymous you can PM it to @Calle.
- The voting period deadline is February 15th, 9:00 CET, which is 8:00 game time (both times are in a.m.).