Race: Bipedial Reptilian (Lizardfolk)
Genotype (Unavailable for Robots): Mutant (Genetic Mutation)
Morphotype (Only Available for Mutant): Chimera
Expedition Position: Guide
"Kly'tar trying to learn new way of life in big wide world! Kly'tar wish to become artificer and build great machines!"
"Kly'tar like people who nice to Kly'tar as well as tasty fish!"
- Technology & Intricate Machinery.
- Fresh Fish.
- Learning New Things.
- Making Friends.
"Snapjaw bad and Goatmen worse but Kly'tar fears scary genetic purists most of all!"
- Snapjaws & Goatmen.
- The Putus Templar
"Kly'tar is quirky so Kly'tar interesting."
- Kly'tar refers to himself in the third-person perspective instead of saying "I'm" or "Me", so he calls himself by his name when speaking.
"Kly'tar lived near Joppa with other Lizardfolk. Snapjaws came and kill many of Kly'tar's people so all Lizardfolk decide it best to find new homes. Kly'tar wanted to find Grit Gate where Kly'tar hear bear-men know machine knowledge so Kly'tar went but got lost. Kly'tar realize world have more knowledge to give then Grit Gate so Kly'tar going to travel world and learn as much knowledge that Qud can give to smart Lizardfolk like Kly'tar! World comes first then Kly'tar see if go to Grit Gate.
- Survival Skills: Living off the land since birth Kly'tar knows plenty of survival skills.
- Hunter: Kly'tar has hunted with a spear in hand since he came of age, and wields them with skill.
- Tinkerer: For years Kly'tar has learnt new ways to tinker with machinery in minor ways.
CYBERNETICS (Only For True Kin): N/A
Mutations (Only for Mutants):
- Infravision: Kly'tar can see into the infrared spectrum at a short range.
- Tough Hide: Kly'tar's hide is tough enough to lessen the impact of punches, as well as reduce the impact of blunt weapons and cutting weapons.
- Heightened Senses: A highly developed sense of smell and taste, but poor perceptibility.
- ZFHX2 Gene: This genetic mutation alters part of the genes protein sequence, causing Kly'tar to have unusually low sensitivity to pain.
- AS3MT Gene: