Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 36 min ago

Aura clap her paws together to prey with the other Lucario to give her respect the passing of the Elder Lucario. Aura hugged Mai as she know her family will be there for her and her friends. ”What dose the color of aura of Jen’s Aura flowers? Liam and Shiranui have a destiny to ful filled maybe Jen can figure her destiny out.” Aura said as Jen wipe her eyed as she wonders if Aura will help in the next step in the Aura flowers.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

"May Dusknoir guide you to a peaceful afterlife," Shiranui prayed in his mind as he gazed at the flowers.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 day ago

Liam bowed his head in respect for the passing of the Elder.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 36 min ago

Jen prey to give her respects to the Elder Lucario.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 King of the Bloodwolves

Member Seen 14 hrs ago

Mei held her niece close before she looked at Jen flowers before she said "Right now, Jen flowers are a mixture of longing and a protector. If I was to take a guess, I would say she's destined to become a protector of a tribe herself, much like Mike does for the tribes in Sinnoh, Unova and here. Maybe you'll become a tribe Cheftin yourself"

Akira bowed to the gathered group. "Thank you all for your help, Grandpa spirit has returned to the aura. We will learn from his lesson he taught us, you can spend the night or continue your journey. Now that you have the flowers, you can cure your current team. Though we do sense two outside of the location, one is trusted by Master Mustard, the other seems twitchy and a bit frightened to be here" She told them.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 day ago

"It is late, it might be best to stay here for the night," Liam agreed, thanking Mei for the offer.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

"Same here," Shiranui added, curious as to whom the two people outside were.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 36 min ago

Jen and Aura both smiles at Mai sr the kind words and letting them stay for the night. Jen guess it was Selina amnesty the other could be one of Selina’s siblings that they have not encounter. Jen hug Cammy give her berries to share with her tribe.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 King of the Bloodwolves

Member Seen 14 hrs ago

Akira bowed to them before showing them to there room. She stop outside one room and said "This will be the boys room, it's a little basic but you understand we don't really get a lot of humans here". She then pointed to the other room "Since Ms Jen is a Aura user, she can have the room Master Mike uses when he comes to check up on us. Great Aunt Cammy and Mei can join you there, maybe you can develop your powers more since its also very close to an Auravellas Flower" She said with a smile.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 day ago

Liam thanked them for the room. He and Beckham bowed on respect.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 36 min ago

Jen and Aura entered the master bedroom and bow to thank Akira. Jen and Aura would love for Cammy and Mai to show them to enhance their aura abilities.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

Shiranui bowed in gratitude. He didn't mind the room, thinking it was a nice change from camping out.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 day ago

Beckham hurried into the room and grabbed a pillow. While wearing a mischievous grin tried to sneak up on Shiranui to smack him with the pillow.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

Shiranui felt a vibe and dodged out of Beckham's line of fire. "Missed me," he said, "You may have scored a hit if I were most other humans, Beckham, but I trained in the arts of the shinobi."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 day ago

Beckham was sad that he missed.
"Yeah, I'm not surprised Shiranui was able to evade that," Liam admitted.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

"Tell you what," Shiranui offered, "How about duelling pillows with Sogekishu?" He sent his Intelleon out.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 King of the Bloodwolves

Member Seen 14 hrs ago

As the boys were having there pillow fight, Cammy was once again spending time with Aura, so Mei spoke to Jen. "I hope Chuck reunited with the rest of us soon, it's not going to be fair if everyone but Hibiki gets cured before the end of our journey here" Mei said to Jen as she sat down.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 36 min ago

Be dAura is having fun with her mother as she training to enhance her aura ability. Jen sits on the bed, “I don’t know if he return before the end of this journey. I set a aura flower for Chuck to cure Hibiki when he return .”
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 day ago

"Tell you what," Shiranui offered, "How about duelling pillows with Sogekishu?" He sent his Intelleon out.


Beckham lunged toward Sogekishu with the pillow in paw, and a mischevious smile.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 King of the Bloodwolves

Member Seen 14 hrs ago

@Alisdragon911

"Well, tomorrow we'll make the cure. Then we can test it on either myself or Cammy to make sure it works" Mei said before she added "You look like you want to ether want to train or ask some more questions about your aura powers, speak and I'll answer them as best I can"
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet