Banner created by Celxstiial
Microfiction and poetry contest #9 – stone
This sturdy building material is hard and unforgiving, but not indestructible. Hitting two together may result in a spark. Maybe this spark will be the spark of inspiration leading to a story or poem?
Let's see what you'll write about stones.
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- After reading the above this should be obvious: No plagiarism and respect copyright laws.
- Your submission must be written by you and specifically for this contest.
- This is a place for original fiction, no fanfiction allowed.
- No explicit sex, but you may fade to black.
- No excessive violence or gore.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread. You will receive updates on the contest and on the number of entries, and reminders about the deadline here. I will not PM them.
- The winner of this contest will be honoured in our Hall of Fame.
- The prompt for this contest is stone.
- There will be a minimum word count of 5 and a maximum of 500
- Every literary or poetry style is permitted.
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title MFP#9 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your story during or at the end of the voting round.
- The deadline is August 24th, 9:00 CET, which is 8:00 server time (both times are in a.m.)
Number of entries so far: