Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Gambit
Raw
Avatar of Gambit

Gambit The Artist

Member Seen 9 mos ago

Aria bristled her feathers upon hearing the witch's words. Although Aria agreed with what she said, there was no reason to bash them about it while asking for their help at the same time. Before she could think any more on the topic however an explosion went off, and some boy appeared out of thin air. "Squawk!" she croaked in surprise at his entrance. Where in the world did he come from? She flew down from her shelf and landed next to the group from the guild, tilting her head as she watched the commotion.


"Anyway! Back to business!"
the witch said before shoving the random kid, Josive, out off the room. Aria turned her attention back to her. She listened as the rest of the group agreed to go. Thinking back on what was said earlier, Aria decided to speak up. "Wait, so you are going to criticize us the whole time and then expect us to just do whatever you say?" she said, her voice turning from the awkward high-pitched voice of the ravens to natural speech as she transformed back into her human form. "That doesn't sound right to me, especially if you want us to put our lives at stake for this mission. Dragons are not an easy force to be reckoned with."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by ShadowVentus
Raw
Avatar of ShadowVentus

ShadowVentus Golden Deer House Member

Member Seen 13 days ago

@Jollan

“That attack was stronger than anticipated...he used shadows to enhance the strength of his other magic. I just hope he can keep that power in check.” Leon remarks, now moving away to watch from the sidelines.

Having quickly recovered from the strain of that newly crafted attack, Inigo removes the sword breaker from the ground, already getting a feel for the weapon, tossing it up slightly and always catching it properly. He decides to wield this particular weapon backhanded, feeling that the length was just long enough to where this style of weapon-wielding could prove to be efficient. Giving the blade a few test swings, he’s able to quickly pick up on when the best time would be to swap sides when necessary. “Alright...I’m ready when you are.” He states, feeling confident after having evaluated the blade.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jollan
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jollan

Jollan "let's devide by zero!" / (queue apocalypse)

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Alright then, here goes. I'm going to slash down diagonally from my right to my lower left. block it with the teeth and lock it in, then simply break or bend the blade. The sword breaker is a bit heavier than an average sword of that size so timing is of the essence, master Inigo. Prepare yourself." With that, the older gentleman dashed forward surprisingly fast to the point it cracked the ground where he stood and sent dust flying in his wake. Once close he lifted his sword and shouted, "EN GAURDE!" as he brought the blade down in a ferocious slash that the simple blade he was using itself was straining to withstand, perfect for trying out the sword breaker for a first time.
Hidden 4 yrs ago 4 yrs ago Post by Teknonick
Raw
Avatar of Teknonick

Teknonick The Dance!

Member Seen 4 yrs ago

[Josive]
"Calm yourself, no need for shouting. We just had a few guild members take a fairly easy job. Strangely, enough, we though it was taking an awfully long time so we come to see what was taking them." Dremmick said. "And she just wanted to see a cat." he said, gesturing to Terra. "I'm sorry, it's just... my mom... I don't know, she's up to something, and causing chaos. Going on about something inside. I've been in my room for pretty much all day, and now all of you show up unannounced... I was kind of expecting her to tell me about what's going on, but now I'm even more lost than ever." he said, turning to kick the door.

"But yeah, the others... and the cat... they're inside. I guess go ahead in and see them." Josive said, stepping aside and motioning his arms for them to go in.


[Kassy]
Why hello. I hope you’re not too sore from our previous encounter. I do apologize for not going easier on you,” Paige said to the boy before he left. "Whatever, let's do it," Sylvia sighed. “Definitely! With the three of us, no one could take us down. Kassy, are you ready?” Paige asked. "Totally! Let's get this show on the road!" Kassy cheered, leaping into the air with the pump of a fist.

"Wait, so you are going to criticize us the whole time and then expect us to just do whatever you say?" a voice called out from inside the room. Kassy looked around, and eventually found a bird, slowly transforming into a human. "That doesn't sound right to me, especially if you want us to put our lives at stake for this mission. Dragons are not an easy force to be reckoned with." she continued.

The cat walked out in front of the witch, slowly standing up as it too transformed into a human like the bird had. "My sister... I must apologize for her outspoken words." she spoke, holding her hands together softly as she smiled. "Now wait a minute, I-" the witch said, but the previously-a-cat person held up a hand in front of her, making her growl and storm off into another room. "I know this sounds like an impossible task... but I know you can do it. Plus, you have your friends to help you." she said, waving her hand and moving the curtain blocking the hallway aside to reveal the child letting the other's in.

"My sister has had 'experiences', so to say, with the guild in the past. She's asked for help, just for no one to come. It was my idea to ask the guild for help, but she fought me through the idea. Eventually, I convinced her. I made sure I scouted out the right people before putting up the poster, and waiting up in the tree. Alas, I thought I had been wrong about you folk, so I came down. Luckily you had proven my worries wrong, and showed up at just the right time." she said, holding her hands together again after her speech. "So please... won't you consider helping us? If you don't, I'm not sure what will become of that crystal if the other's get a hold of it..."


Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

"Huh, finding them wasn't that hard then...." Ris said as she stood up and stretched.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Gambit
Raw
Avatar of Gambit

Gambit The Artist

Member Seen 9 mos ago

"Hmm," Aria mused, considering the shapeshifter's words. "I suppose then. We need to make sure that the crystal remains away from those that would use it for harm."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jollan
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jollan

Jollan "let's devide by zero!" / (queue apocalypse)

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"I'll just stay here and wait for you all to come back." Ander stated, still sitting under the tree. Dremmick eyed him suspiciously before nodding and moving on.

While on the way in he whispered to Tara, who was quite crestfallen that the cat turned out to be a human. "Is something wrong with your brother? He seems a little...off, per say."

"Well, he did mention that he was glad to finally be able to take a breather for the first time in years." Tara replied, with her head tilted.

"Hmm....and... you think he's fine?"

"I would assume so," she replied quickly, "He's never lied to me before."

"Alrgiht," Dremmick said, ending the questions

When they got in the house Dremmick and Tara picked up talk about a crystal, "Great, more magic crystal problems." he thought. He looked over to Tara, who was watching the cat shapeshifted intently. "wonder what she's thinking..."

"So... is it a cat that can transform into a person, or a person who can transform into a cat? If she was a person, it would be wrong to pet her as a cat, right? But if she was a cat would it be wrong to pet her if she can transform into a human? If she were a bad guy, would she be her own evil pet? I wonder if she can become different types of cats. OH! Or maybe different types of humans!-"

"Tara," Dremmick whispered to her, breaking her thought process, "She's not an actual cat."

Tara jumping a little when her concentration was broken, and sheepishly grinned at Dremmick, "I- I knew that!" she stammered, blushing.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

Ris stands a few feet behind Dremmick and Terra, staying quiet.

((I'm just gonna say Cilia stayed at the guild hall cause I'm not in the mood to RP her.))
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

NEW ARC STARTS HERE


Cilia was lying on a table, her purple hair was splayed around her head and sitting in one of the chairs near her was Ris, who's nose was burried in a book. "Find anything yet?" Cilia asked, glancing at her sister who didn't even properly reply, just shaking her head.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jollan
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jollan

Jollan "let's devide by zero!" / (queue apocalypse)

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Dremmick was at another table, flipping through a small leather book that was untitled save for an emblem of a red raven on it. Interest piqued by Cilia's question, he closed the book in one hand and placed it in one of the pouches at his waist. "Choose to start the day off with a book as well I see," he started, "What are you two reading?" he politely asked.

Andre and Terra was eating a late breakfast at the bar. While Terra was eating what looked to be eggs and ham, Ander was eating French toast.... sticks.

"Why is it that everything you eat is in the form of a breadstick?" Terra chimed in when he got his food.
"Well, first off," he started to explain, "this isn't a breadstick, its toast sticks, they are completely different! Secondly, it does
have egg in it."

Terra just rolled her eyes as Ander popped another stick in his mouth with satisfaction.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

@Jollan
"Nothing that's important since Ris can't find anything." Cilia grumbled, sitting up and swinging her legs off the table. She stood up and walked away from the table towards the bar.

Ris let out a sigh as she put the book down, she looked up at Dremmick with her golden eyes. "I thought this book would have something to help Cilia but so far I've found nothing." Ris said quietly as she sat the book on the table. She rubbed her forehead. "She needs sometime to calm down. She's been on edge for the past week and the way she has been acting is giving me a headache."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jollan
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jollan

Jollan "let's devide by zero!" / (queue apocalypse)

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"What has her so jumpy? If you don't mind me asking of coarse," Dremmick added quickly. He looked at the book she closed and then picked it up to examine it with his eye.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Knight of Doom
Raw
Avatar of Knight of Doom

Knight of Doom Silently Judging

Member Seen 4 mos ago

Sylvia stood at the request board, carefully evaluating each request. She looked over the price, the approximate time it would take to complete the task, distance from the guild, and the special requirements. At this point in time she was probably in debt, which ment that she needed to get the cash flowing in.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

@Jollan
"The fact she can't use much magic." Ris said, pushing her pink hair back from her face.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by ShadowVentus
Raw
Avatar of ShadowVentus

ShadowVentus Golden Deer House Member

Member Seen 13 days ago

@booksmusicanime@Knight of Doom@Jollan
Morgan, just now entering the guild herself, stretches mid-yawn as she walks toward the bar, getting some breakfast herself in the form of a fresh apple. She had yet to receive any new updates on just how her family members were doing, but judging from the most recent messenger crow Leon had sent her, her brother was making decent progress in his training. She hoped that they weren't overworking themselves. While these sparring matches were important in keeping Inigo's Shadow in check, Morgan didn't want to end up receiving any news about something going horribly wrong due to a lack of rest on either of their parts.
Despite this small bit of worry, the rising tactician kept her happy-go-lucky personality going without a hitch. "Morning everyone! Anyone got any missions planned for today? If so, I'd be more than happy to be of service and lend a helping hand!" She starts off, taking a bite of the red apple she had grabbed earlier.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jollan
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jollan

Jollan "let's devide by zero!" / (queue apocalypse)

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Terra heard Morgan ask about the missions and decided to get up and look at the board herself.

"Oh, look here!" she started excitedly, "Here is one about getting a cat out of a tree! That one may be-, " but then she stopped as she saw the date on it. "Ah...," she sighed, her excitement fading out as she read on. "It was posted a few months ago, I guess its dead." (ZING)

"Or, somebody already took care of it," Ander said standing up from the bar and taking a look at the board himself. "Not like it really takes a mage to get a cat out of a tree anyway."
---
Dremmick thought for a moment and started flipping through the book as he sat down next to Ris and continued the conversation. "I thought she did have magic," he stated, "from what I saw when we were fighting Kord anyway."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by ShadowVentus
Raw
Avatar of ShadowVentus

ShadowVentus Golden Deer House Member

Member Seen 13 days ago

@Jollan

"Oh, what a shame. It sounded like a fun one too. Oh well! Maybe there's something else up there equally as entertaining." Morgan remarks, biting into her apple once more. Don't get her wrong, it's not like she was tight on money. As an S Class Mage, Leon had been able to provide for both her and Inigo with the crazy amounts of reward money he would get from his missions. Of course, he'd always taught them to be humble about their earnings, not hogging it all to themselves. It was one of the many qualities Morgan admired about her uncle. If anything, the young Shadow Dragon Slayer found joy in going on quests with her fellow guildmates, always curious as to where they'd go next.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

@Jollan
"She does but she can't use it without causing strain on herself...." Ris muttered, staring at her hands.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Jollan
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Jollan

Jollan "let's devide by zero!" / (queue apocalypse)

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Causing strain on herself? As in, more than just using up energy?" It didn't take Dremmick long to connect the dots, being the fact that he too had a cursed magic type. "It's a curse isn't it, that obsidian magic?" he asked flatly. He looked up to Cilia and back to the book and started to open it and read it. "So what made you pick this book?"

Terra, Morgan, and Ander were still looking at the board for quest. "Seems like most of the close to home ones are already taken." Ander stated, "If we want to grab one, it seems like it will be out of town."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by booksmusicanime
Raw
GM
Avatar of booksmusicanime

booksmusicanime Photo Spam Queen

Member Seen 1 mo ago

@Jollan
"It's not the magic exactly. At least I think it isn't. Something happened a while ago but she's told me nothing about what happened. I chose that stupid book because it seemed to be going helping but I've found nothing." Ris said, laying her forehead on the table.

Cilia sat quietly at the bar, thinking of the quest she had taken the day before. She had taken it because what it was about had worried her immensely.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet