Verona Elmont Nicknames/Aliases:
The Vampire, Phantom, Ghost, or Specter. Age:
- Physical Drain - Any physical attributes from anything or anyone. So they can make someone's body extremely tired, but their mind will still remain the same. This is something that is also active through contact, but a simple layer of clothes would prevent this unless she concentrates her epithet to work through it.
- Self Senseless - Its possible to use it on herself to numb her physical senses to not feel fatigue, but this would require all her concentration and slow careful movement or else her perpetual fatigue may rush back to overwhelm her senses. It can also be dangerous as she may not know when when her body is at its limit and could collapse.
- Attractive Hydrokinesis - Able to move any kind of liquid from afar, as long as it is moving towards her.
Although her clothes help to protect herself and others from her epithet, the extra layer of protection allows her to enchant her epithet's ability into her gloves or cane by concentrating her epithet.Description:
Due to her epithet, certain aspects of her body have had noticeable effects, one very noticeable thing being her very pale skin. With her grayed out long hair, thin physique, and height of 4'1", from behind people may mistake her as an elder woman, especially with her walking cane. But viewing from the front, she may look younger for her age. And to prevent accidentally using her epithet on people, most of her body is covered with gloves, long sleeves top and bottoms, and usually wears either a turtle neck, scarf, or hoodie.Personality:
Some may say that she sounds quite devoid of life as she moves and speak. This would be due to her epithet's mental effect on her. When she does speak, some people may mistake her as being timid, but she is actually trying to conserve her energy by speaking slow and softly. That or she may be zoning out as she can sometimes be absent minded. Another addition that her epithet has left her is feeling a lack of understanding and dull grasp on her emotions. But it has left her curious to explore these faint feelings within her. Skills:
- Known to be patient, is okay with doing very monotonous tasks and is very detailed oriented and organized. So she can be quite annoyed when something happens to suddenly get out of order or her focus gets broken.
- Can be a fast learner, when given the time.
- Great at most video games as she had to find something fun to do during her childhood as most physical activities are too exhausting for her. Nowadays she just prefers playing puzzle or strategy games.
- Body is very weak from being perpetually physically fatigued due to her epithet.
- Due to her epithet causing her physical fatigue, she has less stamina than the average person and could easily fall unconscious if she overexerts her epithet.
- When using her epithet on someone, if unaware of any harmful physical conditions that a target has, she may accidentally get the condition as she would not know to filter it and thus prevent the condition on herself.
As kid, was bullied and teased due to her weak appearance, making her an easy target. Not knowing what to do or think, she clung to the only feeling that she could really feel which was sadness as she tried to to stay away from people and seclude herself away. Once she became a teenage, she realized that her epithet could drain the energy or any distinct physical feature from someone, she felt a new found growing feeling of dominance over others. Due to this new dominant feeling, she cared less of others and cared more for herself as she no longer really felt sad or weak with the epithet that she truly possessed. With this new pride of herself, she would threaten not just old bullies, but those she did not like by using her epithet on them. Eventually she became known as 'Vampire' as she created a scary image of herself with her epithet. But after she finished highschool, she began to have an empty feeling as she wondered what else she should really do as people she knew went away to do their own thing while she felt she was stuck in a rut in her life. She spent a long time having some self retrospection on her life and feeling some guilt during her teenage years, decided to do something that try and make up for it. Luckily being an epithet user, she could probably find some job that where her abilities may be of some use, especially for others. Eventually, she found a job opportunity at Fairmouth City and decided to move and live there.Other: