Mr. L Luigi MarioGame Origin:
Super Paper Mario Super Mario seriesAppearance: Personality:
Although his true personality is suppressed, elements can still be seen past the abrasive ego and smartmouthed sass. He'll help someone... but only if he can get something out of it that he can't simply steal. He's loyal and a hard-worker... but those traits only go as far as the job for Castle Bleck. He's a team-player... but he'll mock them and feels that he's better than any of them even though he's the newest recruit. He holds his family dear and near to his heart... but he doesn't remember them so he's built a machine to fill that void in his life. Where Luigi is timid, Mr. L lashes out. Where Luigi would hesitate due to empathy, Mr. L breezes past without a care. Luigi would be generous to a fault... but Mr. L's greed and pride would seek to ruin a target. Mr. L is willing to play along with these Light World cretini until he either sees Bleck's Void in the sky or his Flip ability lets him reach the black castle.Background:
Once upon a time, there was the best minion ever to be hired on to Castle Bleck! And his name was Mr. L. Nastasia scouted him from... uh... somewhere and convinced him that working for the Count would be a dream come true. The pay was... okay, the pay wasn't so good. And there's no dental what with the multiverse being consumed by the Void. But the rewards for aiding the Count would be everything you've ever wished for. A place in the perfect world that would be born after everything has been destroyed.
So, naturally, Mr. L said yes.
As the greatest thief in the known universes, Mr. L's skills were invaluable to the team. They already had the bratty mistress of transformation (mistress is... literal, actually, yeesh what a freak), a meatheaded brawny boob, a crazy clown who won't leave L a-l-one, and Miss Nastasia. They were clearly
bereft of a good sneak and someone capable of something more techy than the rest's fists and spells. Honestly, magic's not so reliable. Look at the thunder-whatsit in his hand. It's good for a spark half the time and the other half it's like it doesn't wanna do anything!
So one day while on the job (those wedding crashers that interrupted the preparation ceremony for the Chaos Heart's manifestation need to be trounced)... something went... weird. So while a bunch of worlds have the Void hanging overhead, Mr. L was in the middle of Flipping to another dimension when he found himself in a completely unfamiliar world. To make matters worse, it's like the anti-Dimension D! Instead of letting him fight or use his powers at their full strength he's weak as a Goomba about to march off a cliff! Something weird's going on. No Void in the sky, no powers... Someone is gonna get trounced and the trouncer's name is Mr. L!Specialty:
Mix of Stealth and Melee due to lacking his Brobot.Level:
- Flip Dimension (Weakened) - Capable of shifting on the Dimensional axis into an concentrated line. While this lets him dodge attacks and seem invisible, if something hits it deals more damage.
- By Leaps and Bounds - Incredible jumping ability that dwarfs whatever that red midget with the horrendous mustache is capable of.
- Electrical Mastery - Mr. L's affinity for electrical magic seems inborn. Its origin is shielded in mystery but there is a hint of the divine in its energies.
- Technological Knowhow - Brobotics.
- Anxiety - Underneath all his bluster, Mr. L is actually a bit of a worrywart. When things don't go according to plan he freaks. Although given his attitude rather than cowering like some green stringbean loser, Mr. L lashes out.
- Self-Deprecation Overinflated Ego - Easily distracted by his own pride. Does not handle insults lightly.
- Lost Origins - Memories from before signing on to Castle Bleck are... hazy, to put it mildly. He has no idea who he used to be but he must had been the best, must had been number one.
- Baby Bowser - A strangely familiar koopa brat who clearly deserves a swift kick in the keister. "Waaa I want milk and cookies waaa the yoshis are mean to me!" Go jump in a lava lake without a stupid old geezer to magic you out!
- Jevil - Oh no, Mr. L thought he was done with creepy grinning purple-and-black jesters! Dimentio's multiplied again and this time its not an illusion!
- Cecil Harvey - Looks like someone he's robbed before but way too tall to say for sure. All but a brother to someone brainwashed by a formerly caring but now evil and malevolent cape-wearing sorcerer.
- Worn Useless Wooden Mallet - Mr. L has no idea why he has this. Its not even a proper construction tool to repair his Brobot! +10 to Attack
- Shroom Shakes (x10) - Much more useful! Heals 10% of user's health and purges poison.