Since the game has just barely gotten off the ground, below is Mina's impressions of the current list of pack members based on their CSes.Jude
- He has a somewhat similar background to Cosmina, and, though she may not act like it, she feels more of a kinship to Jude than she does the other wolves. Both of their families have been with the pack since it settled outside Vinehurst and both lost family members during the fight against vampires. The eight-year gap means they weren't close as children. If it wasn't for Mina's personality, the two may have had a closer relationship.
Though she won't openly admit it, Cosmina does find Jude to be rather attractive. @MetronomeOlivia
- Out of the entire pack, Mina will bunt heads with Olivia the most. Mina has trouble trusting anyone who wasn't born into the pack. Not only wasn't Olivia born into the pack, but she also wasn't born a werewolf. Because of this Mina has referred to Olivia as a 'mutt' more than once. Mina questions her loyalty to the pack despite Olivia rising to the position of Beta. @AsesinaThane
- Another wolf who wasn't born into, nor raised by, the pack. Due to his scars, Cosmina hasn't been quite as tough on Thane as others in the pack. She sees him as more of a curiosity than a threat to the pack. Plus, she enjoys his sarcasm. @Argetlam350Towser
- Cosmina doesn't like Towser. She does respect the fact that he has earned his place within the pack. Yet Mina finds him to be too laid back, aloof, and perhaps believes he is a bit cowardly. @MonochromaticEzra
- She may not always act like it, but Cosmina is incredibly fond of Ezra. He may be a fairly laid back guy, yet, unlike some others, Mina has no reason to question Ezra's loyalty to the pack or his commitment to his position within the pack. She admires his quick wit and his willingness to bark back at others. @vertigh0stGreyson
- Cosmina may have her issues with Olivia and Towser, but there is absolutely no doubt in her mind that Greyson is the biggest threat to the pack. Not only does pretty boy endanger himself, and thus the pack, with his solo trips across the ocean, Greyson has minor celebrity status within the human world. His exposure would in turn expose the pack. @Moro