• Name: Ilse
• Title: Cursed Child
• Age: By mortal standards, she appears to be in her early 20s.
• Species: The closest identification some demonologist have come to agree with; is the Cursed Child's similarities with other Cambions. Though without proof of lineage or other key markers, it is unknown how accurate this assessment is.
• Abilities: Ilse's powers transition beyond the elemental spectrum. Not one to directly control over the handles that govern flame or earth. Rather most be attributed to the realm of dark, spirit, and shadow. Her powers have no direct physical counterpart with few exceptions. Her shadow familiar, born from her soul. A raven of dark, cursed energy holding onto the malintent hidden in the hearts around her. Her familiar is part of her, but separate from her core existence. It can die and be reborn at Ilse's whims. As well as share its existence with its master as if it was she herself.
Ilse's main set of powers is less that which is seen, and more that which is felt. A paralyzing grasp around one's own tongue or throat; or a sudden weakness in knees. Contact with the witch herself is signing your own mortal soul away on the spot; her touch able to sour the steel of swords in battle. Ilse's power is more potent the more she is able to directly contribute to the application of the hex. Infusing cursed energy into her words, touch, and will to influence the world in her direction.
• Personality: Ilse finds that walking the solitary path is often easier for her than it is to work along side others. A situation that has left her burned and scarred more often than not, sometimes literally, before. She finds it hard to align herself with other's goals, but understands the value in compromise and alignment as a means to an end. Her power is great enough to where she has no fear of her actions. No deliberation between failure or the thoughts of consequences; success or not. Its only a matter of when before her goals are realized.
• Background: As with most paths through life, Ilse's road of solitude had a beginning that didn't take a turn until well into her life. Her tale is one that has been told before. Details twisted or forgotten. Characters, time, place; all variables that change with the season. The only constant being of the tragedy that befell a group of poor lost souls. A ghost story by today's standards; but a haunting memory to the one that remembers. About the one girl who wasn't there. About the field trip where every body was accounted for. About the ashes that remained; disintegrated without sign of struggle or disturbance, quietly in the night without a soul to pray.
Repost with expanded ability section.