- Name: Erika Maidandora
- Age: 21
- Appearance: Checking out prospective new maids. Notably, her eyes are a bright orange, but her glasses obfuscate this, opting to have them appear blue or green instead.
Brimming with confidence and not at all shy about her desires, Erika can come off as a tad condescending, conceited and arrogant. Seemingly under the impression that the world revolves around herself, Erika fears no misfortune, believing that the universe will conspire to make things right for her sooner or later anyway. Despite her obligations as a mage, Erika is more than happy to ignore her research for a time and ceaselessly flirt or tease women. Or employ them as maids. What others may find eccentric about Erika is her habit of employing far more maids than she really needs. Whether it be for wages or scholarship, she will provide whatever the prospective servant needs. Additionally, she has something of a softer side that she is unlikely to acknowledge, using her status to “rescue” certain girls from rather poor situations.
Given her self-confidence and assurance of her ability, she rarely acknowledges others as being her equal. Though she may not mean any offence when she asserts herself as the 'most qualified' in the room, she seems oblivious to just how such a sentiment can sound to everyone else. That said, she is more than willing to prove her statements correct when necessary. Difficult to anger, with an ever-present smirk on her face, Erika seems almost infallible no matter the situation. Up until you remove her glasses, at least. Suddenly you have the meekest bundle of magic circuits to ever exist.
- Abilities: As a magus, Erika is possessed of numerous high-quality magic circuits. But her chief asset is her capability as an Average One. Possessing an affinity for all five of the classic elements, Erika’s breadth of magecraft capability is considerable. Commonly utilized spells include forming “bullets” from fire, water, or air, or utilizing bounded fields that automatically use an elemental attack upon the entrance of an unrecognized person. She is also very adept with magecraft that confuses the mind.
Mystic Eyes of Madness Inducement: Direct eye contact will interfere with one's rational thought, the severity depending on the target's ability to resist mental interference. Her Eyes are always active, and given her disdain for the power in general, she uses a Mystic Code to block them; a pair of glasses that can also make her eye colour look any way she wishes to others.
A gifted magus from Britain, Erika displayed immense talent from a young age with magecraft, far beyond her parents and grandparents ever had. Although her Mystic Eyes had been active since birth, they did not cause any notable effects until she was about six years old, and are the only aspect of herself she has come to dislike. Like most magi, she's spent long days and nights studying fervently to carry on the family's magic, especially with her blooming talents.
Considered something of an eccentric due to her seeming obsession with her maids, while many of them have more humble origins, some of her more unique servants have been recruited from poor situations. A mixed blood girl rescued from experimentation, a young magus from a family that had been destroyed by feuds, and many other such girls have been given a place to stay under the guise of employment as servants. Erika deeply regrets that she could only take a few maids with her to Fusang; despite her influence at the Clock Tower, Erika has opted for more standard living arrangements in the city, believing it would be more fun to see the city flourish from the ground, as it were. Plus, it lets her scout out prospective new maids to take home.
- Other: Erika is open to integrating modern technology with magecraft, even though she is as stereotypically useless with the latter as you can get from a magus. She can just barely use a smartphone to make phone calls, every other function is completely impossible for her to decipher.
- Name: Trieu Thi Trinh
- Class: Rider
- Appearance: Thank you Vita. Standing at over six feet tall, with jet-black hair and bright, green eyes. Her armour and tunic tend towards yellow and gold colouring. She also happens to bear a passing resemblance to Jeanne D'arc, coincidentally.
A proud, fierce and rowdy young woman with a love for battle and a thirst for adventure, Trieu is a generally confident and upbeat fighter that fights for the weak and oppressed, and also to satisfy her desire to defeat the strongest of foes. With limitless confidence in her abilities, Lady Trieu is practically unflappable, seeing even insurmountable opposition as a mere challenge.
Trieu can generally get along with most people, and is quick to adopt just about anyone as a drinking buddy/sparring partner. She also sees it as her duty to protect her allies, especially if they're weaker. Or, perhaps more arrogantly, whom she depicts as too weak to defend themselves. Although well-meaning, she can tend towards overestimating her ability and overlooking critical intel, especially if she's on a bit of a winning streak. While somewhat aware of her bad habit, Trieu has done little to try and improve this aspect of herself. It's hard to think of ways to better yourself when there's always a good scrap around the corner!
- Strength: C
- Endurance: C
- Agility: C
- Mana: E
- Luck: B
- Noble Phantasm: A
- Class Skills:
Riding: A+ - All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
Magic Resistance: C - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
- Personal Skills:
Charisma: C – As a valiant fighter against the Chinese military, Trieu became a symbol of victory in battle, making her both an attractive ally, and tempting target in battle.
Military Tactics: C+ - Gains a bonus when battling in Jungle environments.
Momentum of Victory: B – Successive victories in battle will give plus-modifiers to a random Rank (minus Luck), at the cost of lowering her Luck. Once Trieu suffers a defeat in battle, her stats reset to base parameters.
- Noble Phantasm(s):
- Name: Tháng ba của người dân - Resounding Charge to Victory
- Rank: A
- Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress
- Appearance: A massive elephant with an armoured trunk and tusks as sharp as blades. While shockingly agile and monstrously powerful, when used as a normal mount, it is by all appearances a normal war elephant. When the Noble Phantasm is invoked, its appearance becomes a tad more ephemeral, seemingly cloaked in powerful mana.
- Effects: With boosted power, the elephant is much tougher to take on in a fight, but the main reason for this form is to unleash destructive power in one go: The mana-laden tusks essentially become cannons that fire powerful magical blasts intended to take down strongholds. After taking some time to charge, the elephant fires beams of mana at the target, but must be dismissed immediately afterward, leaving it unusable for a certain amount of time.
- Name: Hy vọng của mọi người – Those Who Sought Freedom
- Rank: C
- Type: Anti-Unit
- Appearance: N/A
- Effects: The manifestation of Trieu's influence in life. So charismatic and beloved, she was said to appear in the dreams of those that fought under her. By remembering the struggles of her people, the hopes left to her by her soldiers and allies, Trieu can fight beyond normal limitations for a short time: This Noble Phantasm grants Trieu a temporary boost to her Strength and Endurance, bumping them to A. However, this can only apply if Trieu is in a dire situation; overpowered, outnumbered, or near death. This can only apply once per battle.
- Name: Tinh linh vĩnh cửu của Triều – Fighting Even in Death
- Rank: A
- Type: Anti-Unit
- Appearance: N/A
- Effects: Influential even in death, Trieu's alleged appearances in dreams also manifests as this final technique. Should Trieu fall in battle, she can impart a great boon to a trusted ally: Granting them the Charisma Skill (Rank C) immediately, and each time the targeted Servant falls asleep, will be granting an extra Rank in a random stat, unless it would exceed Rank B. Each Rank can only be increased once.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Changes: Bust length reduced for practicality.