- Name: Tamamo-no-Mae
- Class: Caster
- Appearance: World's most loving wife
- Strength: E
- Endurance: E
- Agility: B
- Mana: A
- Luck: D
- Noble Phantasm: B
- Territory Creation: C - Because it seems that her personality is not suited for it, Tamamo-no-Mae has difficulty in even manufacturing a Workshop.
- Divinity: A - A wake-mitama of a certain Divine Spirit... Of course, she has a top rank of Divinity. This current level is the result of repeatedly putting seals on seals on her Divinity.
- Witchcraft: EX - Her style of Witchcraft is the Dakini heavenly methods. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favor of influential individuals (for women). Lamenting harshly on and learning from the experience in her past, she does not feel like making much use of this.
- Shapeshift: A - Tamamo-no-Mae knows a shapeshifting method used by Daji of the Shang Zhou Revolutionary Period (Fengshen Yanyi), but she does not feel like making much use of this due to a trauma in her past.
- Noble Phantasms:
- Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu / Anti-Army / Rank D (Ranked down from EX)
- Although not intended to be used for battle, Tamamo's main weapon is a mirror that is either attached to her forearm, or simply floating around her body. Originally, this was an EX-Ranked Noble Phantasm capable of resurrecting the dead, but as a Servant, Tamamo can only use a small fraction of its' power. This is manifested by charging the mirror with energy, creating a field that effectively gives Tamamo unlimited mana to use her spells for a short time.
A cheerful and often-goofy young woman, who aspires to be the best wife she can to her Master. Regardless of their gender or status, Tamamo will happily follow them and serve to the best of her ability... well, as long as her Master is ultimately acting for good.
As a devoted wife, Tamamo takes great joy in caring for her 'husband', cooking meals and tending to their needs. Of course, she is absolutely overjoyed when the affections are returned, and absolutely adores any gifts presented to her. As long as it's not cheap crap.
Despite the 'cheerful and lovable wife' angle, Tamamo is rather easy to annoy. Anything that divides her Master's attention from herself, separates her Master, insulting her Master - or herself, really... Tamamo will not hold back in her retorts and scorn.
Beneath the sweet wife and snarling fox faces however, Tamamo is truly a sharp individual, possessing keen insight and even wisdom. As easily swayed by love as her heart is, she is not to be dismissed as a simple, love-struck idiot. You can almost certainly take solace in her relatively poor combat abilities, at least.
- Other: Despite being a Caster, has been known to fight in close-quarters with her fists. She has no particular skills in Martial Arts, but there you go. She also developed the mighty 'Polygamy Castration Fist', a technique so powerful it cannot even be given the rank of EX.