1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 20 days ago 20 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 2 days ago

“Maui Stealth Rockand Michiru Blizzard,” Jen says as Maui makes the rocks slick and Michiru summons a blizzard for the Pehsirs to slide back down. Aura is worry about the Excuggtoras she watch them shake the Pensir off of them.
Hidden 20 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

"Tsuchi, help the Exeggutor out with Earthquake!" Shiranui sent his Mudsdale out and with a stomp of his muddy hoof, Tsuchi caused the ground around the Exeggutor to shake. He hoped the tremors would help dislodge the Pinsir.
Hidden 12 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Liam kept moving forward, feeling bad about having to leave them in the cages.
Hidden 12 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 2 days ago

Aura use Earthquake too as the Pensirs fall to the ground. Aura, Maui, and Muchiru try to calm the Pensirs and Exeggutor.
Hidden 10 days ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 Bloodwolf Back-up

Member Seen 3 days ago

@Azure Flame

As Chuck put on his disguise, Alexa would appear with her Lopunny next to her as the talked and chuckled with one another. Unlike most of the pouchers, Alexa seemed to have built a strong bond of trust between her and her Pokemon, in fact most of the higher up had a strong relationship with their pokemon. While other pouchers would abuse and beat their pokemon, Alexa and the others understood that it was love and trust that bought out the best in their teams. Once Chuck would finally be ready, Aleza watched him curiously. She did not recall their being a masked poucher in their ranks. "Excuse me, why are you wearing a mask inside?" She asked Chuck
Hidden 10 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

In a gravelly voice, Chuck said "Recently came down with a cold, *cough cough* didn't want to get anyone else sick *cough* ma'am"
Hidden 8 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Shiranui had Ashika's Poké Ball at the ready in case Aura, Maui and Michiru's persuasions failed to work.
Hidden 8 days ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 Bloodwolf Back-up

Member Seen 3 days ago

"The smarter choice would of been to not come it at all so you don't affect everyone else" Alexa said with her arms folded as she stared him down before given an annoyed sigh and walking off. "Stay down here and away from the others then, don't want to have you infection before Nigal big plan comes to fruition and I want to be at full power when those kids get here. Our spys tell us their here on Poni island and their searching for the flutes of Solgalao and Lunala to summon the blinding one who we'll capture in the Master Beast Ball we develop with the Ather Foundations help" she said but her Lopunny stared at Chuck face for a while before walking up to him and kissing his cheek before winking flirtatious at him before going back to Alexa
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

Chuck was a little confused by the flirtatiousness of the Lopunny, but bowed to Alexis and said "My apologies ma'am, I will do just that."
Hidden 7 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Once Alexa and her Lopunny were gone and out of earshot, Liam let out a sigh of relief. "Man, that was close."
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 2 days ago

The Exeggutor calm down as the Pensirs run to find a warm place, Jen sighs in relief. Maui and Michiru sniffs the ground as Aura and Jen uses aura to see if those poachers are still KO.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Shiranui kept watch of the surroundings, promising to himself to thank Aura, Maui and Michiru for a job well done.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Yeah, dodged a bullet there." Chuck said, reverting back to his normal voice.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Well, we have to move on, and meet our objective,"
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"That we do." Chuck said, moving on ahead. "At least we have some info on their plans."
Hidden 6 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"We better get a move on,"
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Yeah." he agreed, bumping up to a jog, ready to stop at a moment's notice should someone come around the corner or something.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"And the sooner, the better," Liam added.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Indeed."
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 2 days ago

“Let’s get going before someone else shows up,” Jen says as she starts walking with her Pokémon.
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet