1 User viewing this page
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

"Sounds good to me." Chuck said. "We've had enough distractions."
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

“Is it true that Beware like to sneak around to not be seen from living in exclusive areas?” Jen ask as she whistles for Maui, “I am ready for the next trial.” Jen says excite as Maui comes running licking her in the face.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

"I'm not sure on that part," Liam admitted to Jen.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Online

"I'm ready to get going," added Shiranui, "I'm with Liam on the Bewear subject."
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

The group began to head out toward the Lush Jungle.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

"Alright, so it's in this jungle right?" Chuck asked, looking back at the others.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

“Yes but we need help to lure the Totem out of hiding.” Jen says as she, Aura, and Maui looks around the Lush Jungle.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

"Leave that to me!" Chuck said with a smirk, tossing a ball into the air and catching it. "Let's go, Megumin!" He tossed the ball and out came his Turtonator, who issued a bellowing roar, challenging the Totem to reveal itself.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

"I can't wait to see what kind of Pokémon the totem is," Liam said, psyched up for battle.
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Jen is thinking Mike did not tell them anything about the Grass trial. “Mike, how do we lure the totem out?” Jen ask as she noticethe totem still did not come out when Megumin roar.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

"I would guess Sweet Scent, but that might cause more problems that it solves," Liam stated.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Megumin was getting a bit huffy that her challenge was ignored and let out another roar.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Mike the Bloodwolf
Raw
Avatar of Mike the Bloodwolf

Mike the Bloodwolf Wolf and Dragon Fanatic

Member Seen 21 hrs ago

Mike tapped his chin as he said "Well last time, this trial actully had a captain who made a special meal to draw out the Totom. I'm guessing this trial captain is off sick. But I think I remember the recipe to draw it out".

Mike then walked ahead of them sat down cross leg as he began to pull out item from his bag. Mircle seed, a little mushroom, a thick club, a rocky helmet, a mago berry, a special bottle of water which came from the water trial and a revival herb before he began to mix them toguther as a powerful scent began to waffle over the forest, which would draw out the Totom.
(I think I remember all the ingredients)
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

"Wait, we're cooking a helmet?" Liam asked perplexed. "I don't understand how that helps." Soon after Liam vocalized his concern, the nearby trees rattled as a large, pink Pokémon leapt out.
"Lurantis, the Bloom Sickle Pokémon. A grass type. It requires a lot of effort to maintain Lurantis’s vivid coloring, but some collectors enjoy this work and treat it as their hobby. As it slashes into its enemies, it looks like it’s dancing. Its elegant appearance has led some to call it the most glamorous Grass Pokémon. "
"Intriguing," Liam commented thining out loud. "Who wants to go first?"
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Before Liam could finish what he was saying, Megumin charged in, unleashing a Flamethrower, eager to prove herself.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Online

"Looks like our resident bakudan kame just volunteered," stated Shiranui, "Take it away, Chuck."
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by Mike the Bloodwolf
Raw
Avatar of Mike the Bloodwolf

Mike the Bloodwolf Wolf and Dragon Fanatic

Member Seen 21 hrs ago

Instead of the flamethrower hitting the Totom, it hit Ryu instead as he quickly moved to protect Mike who was in Front of the Totom, the attack hurt Ryu a lot since he was a steel type but he held off his pain long enough to get Mike to safety before winching as he had been burned.
Mike quickly used a full restore on his friend as he said worried to Ryu "That was far too close for comfort, but thanks for protecting me my friend". Ryu nodded to his trainer with a confident smirk, it was clear just how strong their bond was.
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Jen sniffs the air as the meal is cooked as she notices the Totem jumps out of the bushes. She is amaze by Lurantis as she have her rotemdex take a picture of the Pokémon. Aura grabs Jen to get away from the battle as they were close than comfort to the battle area. Maui is worry as he is in front of her growling.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

Liam cleared the way so that Megumim could have her battle.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Online

Shiranui was thankfully outside of Megumin's attack range when the drama unfolded. He addressed Mike and asked, "You and Ryu alright?"
↑ Top
1 User viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet