Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Godlikeblade
Raw
GM
Avatar of Godlikeblade

Godlikeblade Just your Average MemeLord

Member Seen 18 days ago









"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft.


You wake to the violent hissing of the Cryotube as it dethaws you from your deep sleep. You were in there way longer then you were supposed to be. The Cryosickness will be overwhelming making simple tasks like walking and talking more difficult for a bit. It feels as if you've been in stuck inside ice for years and the temperature of the room defiantly isn't helping. You wander around and talk to others and regather your stuff from your lockers. A little while after you all get acquainted, a voice comes onto PA. "Hello? Hello!? Please respond." The voice is soft and quiet, similar to a child's. After you all announce that you all are indeed still alive, The voice sighs in relief.

"It's so good to hear that others are still alive on this hell hole," he says with relief. "I know you all have so many questions that still need answers and I know a way to help you obtain those answers. Just go over to the terminal near the door and type {reboot all including Aurora}. Sorry I have to go and remember don't be too loud they can always hear you." The PA shuts off leaving you all with more questions than answers. You all gather around the terminal and contemplate with each other if turning on Aurora would be the smart option or the dumb option. All exits seem to be sealed shut and the only way to open them would be to reactivate the systems, which in return would reactivate Aurora and the heaters.

@Kuro
@Mogget
@YeetMeister
@Beautiful-Disaster

1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Mogget
Raw
Avatar of Mogget

Mogget

Member Seen 18 days ago

Caesar listened to what she had to say, it was chilling to say the very least. Suddenly his world lurched. Damn it, he cursed inwardly, the Cryosickness was still in full force, the engineer felt like he downed ten bottles of beer. He lurched over to the terminal, "This should... should be a group decision." He nearly vomited up bile with those words, "all for or all against?"
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by YeetMeister
Raw
Avatar of YeetMeister

YeetMeister Capitalism Enthusiast

Member Seen 1 day ago

Warren Brown


Warren shrugged as he meticulously went through his supplies once more. "The way I see it, we only have one option here. After all, we can't break through these blast doors." He loaded the limited ammo he had into his handgun. "But after we get out of this place, we should head straight to the Military Training Wing. That way we can get me fully armed and maybe get some protection for you all." There was something clearly wrong with MoonBase Delta, and he doubted that it was a simple mistake. Especially the way that their helper was speaking of the station on the PA. There wasn't any danger in reactivating Aurora, was there? After all, how much could an A.I. do? "But what am I saying? I'm just a security guard. You guys should figure this out. You're the brainiacs, so I'll just go with whatever decision you think's best."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Beautiful-Disaster
Raw
Avatar of Beautiful-Disaster

Beautiful-Disaster Not Your Average Kind Of Girl

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Making it to the locker had been a godsend, the cool metal on her forehead helped to relieve some of the dizzying sickness that was swimming throughout her body and she reached inside, taking out the small amount of things inside. She felt like she had the worlds worst hangover whilst in the middle of a flu bug. Not appealing.

The voices of the people around her seemed to echo inside her brain and she felt a small burp of sickness rise from her throat as she opened the bottle of vodka she took from her locker and swallowed a mouthful, swishing it around to remove the acidic-bile taste from the back of her throat.

Once she had better control of herself she turned and leaned her back against the locker, pulling the lapels of her jacket around her more securely. "You don't need to be smart to figure out we're pretty much out of choices.. We can either stay here and freeze to death - or do what he says and hope for the best."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Mogget
Raw
Avatar of Mogget

Mogget

Member Seen 18 days ago

"...Group ruled yes." Caesar mumbled, his headache had began to subside, but it was still a pain. "Potential hostiles in area, it would be wise to do as she says and minimise the amount of noise we make at all times." He reached down and he typed into the terminal; {reboot all including Aurora}
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet