Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

โ‹†โ˜ฝโœฐโ—ฆโ—โ—ฆโœฐโ˜พโ‹†
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ค

"๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•œ-๐•ฆ๐•ก. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–'๐•ค ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–, ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ก ๐• ๐•Ÿ, ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•˜๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ?"

โ˜พโ˜พ



โ€”โ€” ๐”ธ ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•œ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ. โ€”โ€”



โ‹† โ˜ฝ โ—‘ โ˜พ โ‹†

โ˜พโ˜พ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜:
In the hours from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM, magic falls.
When the city closes its eyes for the night, and sleep descends on all but a motley handful of the population, those who rise and move during these quiet, haunted hours see a city wholly unlike that of what the sunlight touches. The midnight, that witching hour -- for those who answer the night's call, they seek a familiar purpose.

"This is Bus 16, boarding for Route 80," announces the bus driver, as his vehicle rolls to a stop. Despite the absence of Route 80 on your pamphlet and the knowledge that this city only has 15 buses in use, you can see people boarding, some with trepidation, some with familiarity. This, in turn, draws you closer. You're just curious, you tell yourself. Curious what might exist beyond this bus stop.

The universe beckons you. Why not take a chance?

โ˜พโ˜พ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ค:
Welcome to "The Overnight Bus," a jump-on, jump-off rp composed of you, the players, and me, your gm, as we explore the sleeping cities, highways, and countrysides of the night, all through the perspective of passengers of the night bus service, particularly Bus 16.

Bus 16 has one route, and drives it only once, beginning at the city's main bus stop at 12 am and ending at 6 am at an unspecified location. In this single, six-hour drive, you will interact with the nightlife of the city and the country -- Bus 16 will make several stops to pick up more passengers, or as rest stops. As the bus driver is of the odd sort and frequently picks up strangers, the riders of the bus at any given time are up to the hand of fate.

Because Bus 16's origins, destinations, and reasons for appearing to your character are thus far unknown, expect a semi-fantasy feel and hints of magic and mystery, though certainly nothing overt. Currently, I am looking for 4-5 players to start our bus journey with, although the nature of a jump-in rp is to allow for entries and exits as needed! More on my proposed rules for that below.

โ˜พโ˜พ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค:
โœฐ Although I will try to accept every character that comes through the doors, I will have to make exceptions if you break the rules or act unpleasantly. So please behave yourselves!

โœฐ This rp is casual, neither low nor high. I would like at least a paragraph of dialogue + prose, as the situation dictates.

โœฐ For jumping in, your character name and a reference pic would be appreciated, though not required. It is, however, up to you to figure out how to introduce your character. Don't worry, though, as there are many ways to do so and I'm always available to help!

โœฐ For those who want to add a little magic into their character or backstory, I would ask that you PM me with your ideas, and I'll try to reply as quickly as possible! Please note that any magic would have to be kept secret in the setting and that this is not the place to play a gigantic fire-breathing dragon (unless you can think of a good excuse!)

โœฐ I'm also open if someone would like to coordinate plot/characters with me, as a co-gm or not. I have some ideas and I'm excited to try them out!




๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜!

โ˜ฝโ˜ฝ
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

I will try to put up an IC opening post as soon as possible!! For now, you can put in your interest or even a CS if you want :) I'm still figuring out what to do with the Characters tab, so please don't put anything there yet, thanks!
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

eh... ic is up, but nobody seems interested at the moment I guess? well, i'm still here! the "bus" won't leave the station until I have a few takers from the get-go. for now I shall wait. -w-
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

I'll have something for you soon. Worry not.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by ScreenAcne
Raw
Avatar of ScreenAcne

ScreenAcne shit,Boo!

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

letting loose,motherfucking, finger nooses on this one, my comrade of the keylogs.
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

@ScreenAcne I literally have no idea what that sentence means and it scares me

I'll be introducing some NPCs very soon, sit tight!
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

@ScreenAcne@rush99999@Squeaky

shall I wait a little longer for posts or is the bus taking off tonight...?
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

shall I wait a little longer for posts or is the bus taking off tonight...?


Unfortunately, I won't be able to stay with this. Good luck to all who remain.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by ScreenAcne
Raw
Avatar of ScreenAcne

ScreenAcne shit,Boo!

Member Seen 7 hrs ago

@OliveYou

shit, I can produce the post mail when needed,motherfucking,but I was letting gravity pull the arrow heads to after we take off.

Translation: I can post whenever but I was waiting for the bus to make it first stop for me to get on.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

@ScreenAcne yup, we already talked, so you're good. I'll post now so we can get the ball rolling!
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Rejoyce
Raw
Avatar of Rejoyce

Rejoyce

Member Seen 4 mos ago

*yeets myself headfirst into this rp*
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by OliveYou
Raw
GM
Avatar of OliveYou

OliveYou Gamemaster-nim

Member Seen 2 mos ago

hi there!! sorry for the complete vanishing-off-the-face-of-the-planet but I've been recently interested in continuing. this is just a question--if I replied, however far and few between those replies may be, would y'all be up to continue?

(@Rejoyce@dreamingflowers and etc)
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by dreamingflowers
Raw
Avatar of dreamingflowers

dreamingflowers

Member Seen 16 min ago

Heey
Iยดm already involved in two other roleplays, so I am going to stay out of this one. Sorry!
1x Thank Thank
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet