Hidden 20 days ago Post by Lucius Cypher
Raw
Avatar of Lucius Cypher

Lucius Cypher Looking For Group

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Alas, I imagine a 9 isn't going to make the cut. If it matters I get infinite AoP's thanks to Tunnel Fighter, however I could also use my reaction to smack the kobold also thanks to Tunnel Fighter. But at the same time, I ought to save the reaction to beat the shit outta this masked dude. Ultimately, that's what Imma do: Hold the reaction so I can use it against this masked guy if he moves out of or within my threaten range.
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Alas, I imagine a 9 isn't going to make the cut. If it matters I get infinite AoP's thanks to Tunnel Fighter, however I could also use my reaction to smack the kobold also thanks to Tunnel Fighter. But at the same time, I ought to save the reaction to beat the shit outta this masked dude. Ultimately, that's what Imma do: Hold the reaction so I can use it against this masked guy if he moves out of or within my threaten range.


Well my next post was going to be the kobold jumping onto the masked man and both were going to run off. So you can do that too and I'll incorporate that in my post.
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Lucius Cypher
Raw
Avatar of Lucius Cypher

Lucius Cypher Looking For Group

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Oho. In that case, before I roll again I wanna know if this is gunna work:

Kobold provokes an AoP from Orchid so she attacks, misses.

Masked guy provokes an AoP from Orchid, so she smacks him.

Because presumably this masked guy is going to move at least 5 ft, Orchid uses her Tunnel Fighter Reaction to smack him again.

Also regardless if she hits or not, the masked guy will be taking 4 thunder damage due to the Booming Blade effect.
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Oho. In that case, before I roll again I wanna know if this is gunna work:

Kobold provokes an AoP from Orchid so she attacks, misses.

Masked guy provokes an AoP from Orchid, so she smacks him.

Because presumably this masked guy is going to move at least 5 ft, Orchid uses her Tunnel Fighter Reaction to smack him again.

Also regardless if she hits or not, the masked guy will be taking 4 thunder damage due to the Booming Blade effect.


this is correct
Hidden 20 days ago Post by Lucius Cypher
Raw
Avatar of Lucius Cypher

Lucius Cypher Looking For Group

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ugh. I know I'm going to miss because of this guy's splint mail, but I rolled a 15 for my first attack and 16 for my second. That really bites, but I could probably catch up to him and kill him on my own if I really got to.
Hidden 19 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Masked figure rolled a 4
Hidden 19 days ago Post by Lucius Cypher
Raw
Avatar of Lucius Cypher

Lucius Cypher Looking For Group

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Nice. Okay, so I'm sure he's going to try and make a run for it again, but now he'll have to spend at least half of his movement to get up and make a run for it so he'll only get 45ish or so feet away. And if Azzen does come after, he can use his Vicious Mockery to do some damage or something since it's a save cantrip, and thus wouldn't need to worry about the guy being prone. Don't know how much spell slots Azzen has or what spells he does have, but if he happens to have a Hold Person, Hideous Laughter, or something, that'll be aces too.
Hidden 19 days ago Post by Ryonara
Raw
Avatar of Ryonara

Ryonara

Member Seen 1 day ago

So how many of the hostages were in this room, and how many of them are not yet dying because of the fireball? Naturally Ulhar will prioritize healing whoever isn't already dead. I can heal two people at a time though I'll use the last of my Summer Balm to do so.
Hidden 19 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

So how many of the hostages were in this room, and how many of them are not yet dying because of the fireball? Naturally Ulhar will prioritize healing whoever isn't already dead. I can heal two people at a time though I'll use the last of my Summer Balm to do so.


I would say give me a medicine check to determine the amount that Ulhar could identify as still alive or not within the 6 seconds of the round.
Hidden 19 days ago Post by Ryonara
Raw
Avatar of Ryonara

Ryonara

Member Seen 1 day ago

I rolled a 15.
Hidden 19 days ago Post by Guardian Angel Haruki
Raw
Avatar of Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki The Healer

Member Seen 19 min ago

@Expolar
Just to check before I make my next post.
Did Orchid's shove knock the masked figure prone?
Hidden 19 days ago 18 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@Guardian Angel Haruki

Yes the person is now prone

@Ryonara

I will give you the answer to your roll sometime tomorrow. Or within 24 hours in what ever time zone you live in.

EDIT:

Sorry about no post today, suddenly got busy and tomorrow will likely be busy too. I was planning on just doing a small post of the friendly NPCs, but will try to find some time later in the week.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 16 days ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 39 min ago

@Expolar
Is the door in square D9 unlocked?
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@rush99999
When interacting with the door, it does easily open.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 39 min ago

@Expolar
Angus will be opening the aforementioned door this turn. Is there anything particularly notable in the room behind it?
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Ryonara
Raw
Avatar of Ryonara

Ryonara

Member Seen 1 day ago

Any information about the injured?
Hidden 15 days ago 15 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Sorry for wait, but now I have a bit of comfortable time to sit long enough give the answers to your questions.

@Ryonara
With the roll of 15 and given the amount of time each round, Blue would be able to discern where the likely people were that could survive the fireball long enough to be saved vs those who were too close to the initial blast. After checking the most exposed bodies, he would fine a fared skin human boy with short brown hair who was likely a teenage years and a human woman with long dark hair who is very recognizable of sansea ancestry. Although there is a faint breath, they are badly scorched and dying out.

@rush99999
In this room, it would appear very simple. Towards the wall to the north, that room does appear quite bare, but remains of a broken chair and old blood staining the ground. To one corner there can be found a metal collar with chains with the end nailed into the ground, parts of the ground also appears to slightly eroded, almost like some acidic burns. Then there remains a desk which drawers hastily pulled opened as if in a hurry along with some burn paper scattered. Then there are the two chests near the desk that don't appear to have a lock on the front.


Hidden 8 days ago Post by Expolar
Raw
GM
Avatar of Expolar

Expolar ...just a tortle...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Sorry everyone for the bit of silence on my end. Work and life got pretty busy as a few sudden things caught my attention and had to handle. I will have a post ready in a couple hours when I wake up. But how is everyone doing so far?

@rush99999, can you please roll me a investigation check for Angus as he tries to inspect the chests.
Hidden 8 days ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 39 min ago

Hidden 7 days ago 7 days ago Post by Guardian Angel Haruki
Raw
Avatar of Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki The Healer

Member Seen 19 min ago

@Expolar Hi Expolar!

Doing okay here.

I just have a quick question, just to double check: Najila's previous turn had her fire an Eldritch Blast at the Kobold. Did that miss him? It was a 16 to hit, for 9 force damage. ^^"

EDIT:

roleplayerguild.com/posts/5158623
This is the post I'm mentioning. ^^"
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet