“ I hope that I find peace through these students, I just don't want to die alone is all. ”
N A M E
Okami YuutsuA G E
Thirty Twenty-nine and a halfC L A N
Okami (Minorest of the minor)S E X U A L I T Y
BiB L O O D T Y P E
H E I G H T
6'2"E Y E S
BlueH A I R
Black, to the middle of her back and brushed only as much as is necessary.H E A D B A N D P L A C E M E N T
ForeheadC H A K R A N A T U R E
Doton | EarthP E R S O N A L I T Y
Suiton | Water (Affinity)
P E R S O N A L H I S T O R Y
Yuutsu was born in a small village near the Fire Temple to a family of dedicated servants, working menial tasks for the monks for years. As such, Yuutsu was trained to follow in the family business, being trained to be modest, quiet, and submissive. Despite this training, Yuutsu started to develop a rebellious streak, and to counter this, her parents asked one of the monks to tutor her. Instead of teaching her how to be a good servant, however, the monk taught her to be a good thinker, teaching her a love of poetry and of meditation. Eventually, he encouraged her to leave for Konoha and enter the academy. Yuutsu would never forgive him for this, and would stop talking to him entirely soon after becoming a jonin.C H A R A C T E R D E V E L O P M E N T
Yuutsu graduated the academy at ten, and two years later would pass the chuunin exams, much to the pleasure of her team. For all she tried to remain distant, Yuutsu grew to love her teammates as siblings, and when called to war alongside them, worked her hardest to protect and aid them. Despite her efforts, her jonin teacher and one of her fellows would die in the conflict. Yuutsu was promoted to jonin about halfway through the war, but the promotion brought her no pleasure. The praise her service got her brought her no pleasure. She felt numb to it all.
Yuutsu would retire to her home for most of the next decade of her life, only leaving to speak to her one remaining teammate and for missions, until he too passed, thankfully of illness, and Yuutsu retired to seclusion. She failed every genin team forced her way and eventually requested to no longer be given them. As she approached her third decade, she began to look back on her life, and realize how lonely she truly was. Requesting one more genin team, she decided that maybe she'd be able to find happiness through interaction. If not, then she could always take the most difficult mission available to feel alive again.
I want Yuutsu to grow out of her shell and find people who she truly cares about in her genin students, and with her low value of her own life, perhaps eventually sacrifice herself for them.S Q U A D N U M B E R
In terms of ability I expect her to grow only slightly, perhaps gaining an S-rank technique at the most. Otherwise I only see her gaining more chakra capacity.
Team 9T E A M M A T E S
• Katano Tsukai/13/Too loud but has potential.
• Sueno Nemu/13/Oh god it's a little me, I don't like that at all.
• Emon Oshiro/14/Idiot. Needs to learn caution above all else.
T A L E N T S
• Taijutsu Skilled in both unarmed combat and use of knives both stabbing and slashing, which can be considered her specialty other than water ninjutsu. T O O L S
• Tactics Intelligent when it comes to positioning her teammates and summons, though her techniques are often brute force based and simplistic.
• Slashing kunai T E C H N I Q U E S
• Fuma Shuriken
A R A N K
• Water Release: Tsunami - Standing atop a body of water, the user releases high amounts of chakra, causing vast displacement and large waves in all directions.B R A N K
• Water Release: Water God Lance - The user's arm is covered in a mass of water, of their own height or more, which spins around their arm and tapers to a point, which is capable of piercing steel and is fired off of the user's arm upon making contact with an opponent.
• Water Release: Water Dragon BulletC R A N K
• Earth Release: Earth-Style wall
• Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
• Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
• Water Clone TechniqueD R A N K
• Water Prison Technique
• Summoning Technique
• Water Release: Slashing Claws - The user's fingertips are covered in water-based claws, suitable for slashing.
• Body Flicker TechniqueS U M M O N I N G J U T S U
• Water Release: Wild Water Wave
• Temporary Paralysis Technique
A N I M A L
•WolfN A M E
•TakahiroA P P E A R A N C E
•A grey wolf of massive size, Takahiro dwarfs his fellow wolves by being a beast the size of a horse. He wears a leaf bandana and flak vest.