Here in the Vault under the rubble of Tokyo is the last remaining respite of humans on the island once known as Japan. It is here you will live. It is here you might die. In the vault 77, no one ever enters, and no one has ever left.
The end happened much as we had predicted. The west in a mad scramble for power and resources invaded North Korea the nuclear arsenal of China hit the US. With the combined might of the sub launches from Russia, the Americans retaliated to the utter devastation for us all. Only on the Island of Japan can humans survive in the eastern hemisphere. Here in the vault of 77, governed by the generous overseer. The guard drones patrol the halls at night. At the door, four heavily armed laser turrets programmed to vaporize any who try to leave. Food was plentiful and the armory was fully stocked. Once you reach your 21 birthday you are sent to rejoin Humanity on the surface. Or so you are told.......
The vault rules:
1. No one leaves.
2. No one enters.
4. A lady holds the door for her man
5. A gentlemen sits with his ankles crossed
6. birthing pods are under lethal security
8. Characters will be in anime form
9. Characters will wear the vaultschooluniform during the day.
!0. Vault Co user guide>
12. Overseer:001010101010111010101010101101011010 1010101001010101010101011101011 0010001011010111101010 1011010011010010101011010100....