❈ 𝖧𝖴𝖬𝖠𝖭 ❈
》 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖢𝖲: Qwen Lucifer || 23 || Male"People mistake desire and greed all the time. I desire all things."
» 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 » 𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖳𝖸 » 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 » 𝖧𝖴𝖬𝖮𝖱 » 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖬𝖠 » 𝖤𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖸 ★★☆☆☆ ★★★★☆ ★★★★☆ ★★☆☆☆ ★★★☆☆ ★★★☆☆》 𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤: 175cm tall || 62 kg || red eyes || black hairThe simplicity of Qwen's aesthetic belies his complexity. Usually wearing simple graphic-tees with broad bold lines; such as a single vertical stroke going down the side or a black hexagonal symbol on the chest. Blue, purple, or black slim-fitting jeans fall on his toned legs while dark leather boots or blue high-tops fit on his feet. Occasionally he can be spotted wearing a green bomber jacket that puffs out around his arms. The one accessory he wears is a crystalline bracelet with a dog charm attached. It hangs loosely from his wrist.》 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖸Qwen is an unflinching individual whose never second-guessed his own motives. All things in the world was apparently meant for his personal enjoyment and he just happens to enjoy controlling his reality in an absolute, jovial-type of manner. For a long time he believed the current model of life was flawed. One's status was determined by one's influence and yet to influence one's surroundings were a birthright, which meant everyone was truly powerful. His mind seemed to process this conclusion as some sign that he was exceptional and thus deserved to rule all things. In that respect, Qwen has a degree of confidence that others admire and a conceptual intelligence that marks him as eccentric if not wise.
Due to his devil-may-care attitude many a hooligans have flocked to him. Unfortunately, Qwen marches to the beat of his own drum only participating in activities that'll bring him forms of pleasure or fun. Physical activities are best and he's delved into fighting simply because of its avenues of domination on others beings. Seeing one acknowledge his superiority gives him the greatest of feelings.》 𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸Qwen was the fourth of seven children. His parents mostly getting by off of government assistance, handouts, and diligent work. That being said, Qwen's parents were benevolent people, free-spirited, omnists, and credulous. They believed most of all in the gift of innovation and humanity. Which left many of their children to develop into odd specimens. No more so than Qwen Lucifer. Mind you many people looked upon their surname with disgust, leaving all the Lucifer children with a near-permanent stigma. The two oldest were so conscious of their stain that they changed their last names. Qwen ended up inheriting his parent's eccentrics the most, to the point that his siblings were actually wary of him.
After a rather carefree decade of school life, wrought with fights, lectures, and principal visits, Qwen dropped out of highschool. He comfortably staid with his parents, who somehow managed to bring together a prosperous reality. A nice home in the woods, a broken down truck for their "wayward" son, and a gathering of books and antiques that gave their home flare. After the uncontrollable loss of his dog, The Whisper blew in and swept him away to the Grayspace. It brought Qwen face to face with a mid-size Elegy. The sad song that played brought a furious smile to him, reminding him of his dog's makeshift funeral. He mourned that first fight, silent, wide-eyed tears falling as he pounded that Elegy to nothing. The absurdity of it all only reaffirmed that his reality, which had slipped momentarily out of his control, was meant to be under his heel. And his powers were meant to reign it all in.
❅ 𝖢𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖭𝖤𝖣 ❅
❖ 𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖢CROWN OF PRIDE
» 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖳𝖧 » 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖮𝖱𝖳 » 𝖣𝖤𝖷𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 » 𝖣𝖤𝖥𝖤𝖭𝖲𝖤 » 𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖫 𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖱𝖦𝖸 ★★★★★ ★★★☆☆ ★★☆☆☆ ★★☆☆☆ ★★★★☆A combination of devastating blasts, debuffing fields and enhanced physical strikes overwhelms his opponents, while expressing a balanced degree of reflexes and exceptional magical control. His crown as seen fit to arm him with the horn of his helm, a short sickle weapon that appears-in-hand when willed.
- MY PRIDE: High-Energy. An ephemeral energy spreads throughout his body, strengthening his strikes and physical abilities even further. With his precise magical control, he can keep this up for nearly a minute before needing to recover.
- MY LIFE: AoE, Debuff. A super intense, wide-reaching blast of energy that drains him of all magic. Limited to one use but has the ability to severely weaken and immobilize all within for several minutes.
- MAW OF POWER: High-Energy Blast. A super-heated frontward blast that stretches far. The fuchsia colored beams explodes on contact, heating the air and damaging nearby opponents. The intensity of the blast requires a cool down period before being used again.
- BOW OR BEND: Support. Qwen imposes his will on lesser Elegies and implants suggestions into humans. This ability can only be used on those he's touched with all five fingers of his right hand. Orders are issued via voice and are restrained to simple commands such as "obstruct", "break", "hide", or "kill".
- PRIDELESS FOOLS: AoE, Support. A less intense version of MY LIFE yet an equally dangerous technique. Instead of severely weakening his opponent(s), the net of red energy reaches out and anchors those affected in place for several seconds. This does not keep them from attacking but moving is out of the question.❖ 𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖲𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖤𝖣 𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤
The Crown of Pride first appeared black and sharp, drenched in white mist. Now bonded with Qwen its takes the form of an unusual, demonic-helm. He's adorned with a dark, surprisingly hardy long coat and pants accentuated with red lines. His hands are fit with gloves pieced with hard black armor covering the back. His slim-fit pants have knee-high black armor that seemingly forms into his footwear. A black two-foot long bird's wing stretches from his left side, allowing for unobstructed flight.❖ 𝖬𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖢