Character Sheet for Sylvaega Yeaven Naseriath
Sylvaega Yeaven Naseriath or SYNTitle:
Prince of Caal Naftali Height:
Young – 675 Human years; 27 Caal cycles. 1:25 RatioRace/Species:
); Syn is still considered an adolescent of his race, but with qualities and abilities matching his potential as one of the Divine Princes among Caal society.Group(s):
Syn has greyish blue skin with white and black Caal markings wrapping around different areas of his body. These markings are exclusive to his family’s DNA and the marking formations will share many similarities to that of his kin. Syn’s physical manifestation closely resembles to an Earthling’s professional athlete. The eyes of Syn’s kind (Caal) are typically yellow, orange, or in some cases black, but these eyes will change color when no longer in his state of physical manifestation.Personality:
Syn is neither good nor evil, he simply is himself, motivated by the agenda of either the Caal from which he hails from or a personal motive. He views the universe and his existence as a trial of sorts. Not a trial that compels him to follow strict morals to ascend into a warm fuzzy place in the afterlife, but a trial of personal development and intrinsic exploration by experiencing the physical universe with his physical manifestation. Syn is patient, typically kind, and does not feed into his own emotions. This is not to say Syn does not have emotions, because he does…he just chooses to observe them versus project them. He is defiant in nature, resilient, and well disciplined.Abilities, Talents, Traits, Powers:
- ( Tier 4 ) Transfiguration – Syn has the ability to manifest into an ethereal form distinct to the Caal. This form is the essence and true manifestation of the Caal. They are an ancient race from which many evolutions in the physical and non-physical world have taken place. All Caal have the ability to shift in and out of their ethereal form, however, when a Caal is young, it is quite difficult to remain in such an ascended state and is exhausting not only physically but mentally. When of age, Syn will be able to keep his ethereal form intact at much longer durations until he ultimately ascends into such a form after his physical body can no longer sustain life. (this ability is more for story to use when needing guidance, it is not an offensive or defensive ability.)
- ( Tier 4 ) Mutation – Syn has the ability mutate his physical form but must always keep his physical form 80% intact to keep his body from literally shattering.
- ( Tier 4 ) Telekinesis/Energy Manipulation – Syn can tap into his own energy and the energy around him or apart of the physical world. He can manipulate it, conjure it, and project it. This ties with telekinesis because he can interact with objects in his external environment without touching physically.
- ( Tier 3 ) Telepathy – Syn as with all Caal possesses the ability to communicate with his mind connecting to another mind. He can visually show what it is he is asking or answering along with converting his native language into their’s.
- ( Tier 2 ) Acrobatic/Precise – Truly a physical specimen, agile, quick, balanced, and has superb hand eye coordination. Syn’s precision and movement can be viewed as elegant; he is the brush against a white canvas, but always with intent and purpose.
- ( Tier 2 ) Aura Detection – Syn can sense when there are others close by that possess traits of the non-physical world, such as magic. More or less, Syn can actually smell the aura of another, whether mundane or vibrant with a particular energy.
- ( Tier 2 ) Ark – A sentient A.I. who accompanies the Prince of Caal Naftali. The A.I. can be used for surveillance, protection, hacking, and gps.
- ( Tier 1 ) Journal – Syn keeps record of his travels and experiences within the universe. It is his understanding that if not recorded, certain information will not be accessible to his kin for further deliberation.
Sylvaega Yeaven Naseriath, prince of the Caal Naftali. Sylvaega is one of three children; one brother and two sisters. He is the eldest of the three by 3 cycles. Early on he was indoctrinated into the Naseriath school of Divinity. This school was established among many others as the foundation to Caal Naftali’s mandatory education. The school prepares Caal in the many stages of Caal evolution and growth milestones. The school also teaches all of the known knowledge to be possessed by the Caal presently. Upon graduation from the Naseriath school of Divinity follows the Spirit Trials.
The Spirit Trials are unique to each Caal clan and consist of five stages, each with their own focus and discipline which is to be discovered by the Caal participating. If the Caal surpasses all five stages, they are to be greeted by the Divine Nine. Nine Ascended Caal who remain in the non-physical realm for further guidance until another Caal ascends to take the oldest Nine’s place. Think of this as a council of ancestors who can be tapped into any time after completing the Trials.
Sylvaega would go onto completing the Trials and restore a relationship thought to be lost. The relationship between his Caal Naftali and Caal Fel, would be one of merit by his kin. Sylvaega would meet with Lehrut; representative of Caal Fel at Galdurem, a Caal Fel city. During this meeting the two would come to a great resolution which would bind the Caal Fel and Caal Naftali. After Sylvaega’s achievement in Galdurem, he would venture to Mt. Ohm for personal growth and inner exploration as suggested by the Divine Nine who were in attendance at the end of his Spirit Trials.
While discovering more about himself on Mt. Ohm, he was presented with a unique opportunity. The opportunity would lead him off his homeworld and into the much larger light of what is the universe. When Sylvaega returned to his home in Caal Naftali, he announced his intentions, and was met with resistance by his elder kin. However, Sylvaega already having his mind made up, gradually convinced his elder kin to approve under certain conditions.
The Caal Naftali would gift him a companion named, Ark. Ark is an advanced sentient A.I. housed in a ball of advanced technology that also connects with the ship to manage operations with the crew. Sylvaega would also be given a ship for his travels unique to the Caal race. Ships and technology are actually quite rare among Caal society, but what does exist is of ancient knowledge honed and intertwined with amazing technology. Sylvaega would leave his home world and begin the odyssey he was always destined to take.@Rilla
, @The Harbinger of Ferocity
Ship: Class "Advanced Fighter"
Ship Name: Seraphim
Ship Origin: Caal Naftali, created by the Elder Kin.
- Energy Blade: The Ark A.I. engages the wings energy beams to high levels of output and then redirects their attention to the front of the ship where there is an active energy emitter. This energy emitter converges the two energy beams creating a "half moon" in front of the ship of charged energy. The technique can be used to literally dive the ship into the opposition and cutting them where it hurts.
- Energy Beams: On each wing there are energy emitters that fire energy beams which are directed and targeted by Ark or Syn.
- Shield: Protection shield generated by the ships drive and output is managed by Ark A.I.
- Cloaking: The Seraphim can cloak itself in space and eliminate any radar surveillance on it's position.
- Manual Piloting (M.O.M.S.): MOMS is acronym for Manual Overdrive Maneuvering System, Syn connects neurological cortex with Ark, and his body controls Seraphim. MOMS installs a complete integrated transformed form of Seraphim, allowing for further abilities in peak performance. However, there is a catch, with Syn now being integrated into the system, although beneficial is also detrimental to his overall health. When damage is taken, Syn will literally feel this in his own body, the piloting of this aircraft at certain durations can also cause temporary cognitive deteroriation. MOMS is only ever used when in dire need, and should never be abused as it will cost the pilot their life.