Welcome to Roleplayer Guild, a play-by-post role-playing forum.
This is Mahz speaking.
- [12 Jun] Registered a Twitter account: @rp_guild. It's the best place to reach me, ask questions,
and get notifications regarding Guild downtime.
- [12 Jun] Doubled the size of the server.
- [12 Jun] I'm currently working and traveling around Mexico so I won't be updating the Guild with features/improvements
even though I have so many planned. Mostly because if something breaks, I might not be around to fix it.
- [18 Feb] Added new roleplaying forum: "Nation Roleplay".
- [18 Feb] Added "Invisible Mode" and "Hide Signatures" settings to the Edit Profile page.
- [17 Feb] "Who's Online" system introduced.
- [29 Jan] Custom avatars.
- [25 Jan] *clop, clop* "Murrr!"
- [23 Jan] Add your old Guild username to your profile so you can find old friends. (If you want)
- [22 Jan] Subcription system added.
- [21 Jan] You can now reset your password if you forgot your username/password.
- [20 Jan] You are now automatically logged in when you visit. (Click "Log Out" to make the website forget!)
News and Newcomers
Official RPGuild News is posted here.
New to RPGuild? Come say hello!
This forum is for more general interest checks. Perhaps they span multiple roleplaying subforums.
No standards. For roleplaying involving one-liners, few-liners, speed-posting, and for anyone who doesn't want to have to worry about standards. Roleplays that don't fulfill Casual standards are moved here.
Medium standards. Roleplay here if you enjoy writing at least a paragraph or two, character development, and some depth. Casual RP is more laid back and lighthearted than Advanced RP but more moderated than Free RP. It's a good fit for most roleplayers. Acceptable spelling and grammar required.
Strict, highly moderated roleplay with elevated standards. Advanced RP focuses on longer posts that include character development and coherent writing ability.
Two players per roleplay here.
Create and control a nation that collides with other nations through political, economic, and diplomatic warfare.
Roleplays focused on dice rolls and stat blocks where the narrative is driven by game mechanics.
Test forum features and try to break things here. (This forum will be wiped)
Where people go to make me regret everything.
Discussion related to roleplaying and GMing.
Come unwind with the rest of RPG and socialize. Post your blogs, leaving threads, birthday threads, and general interest threads here.
Feel free to post your character sheets here to keep track of characters, view other characters, and share your characters with the world.
Come share your own art and literary work! (Includes shops & requests)
User-submitted resources for helping you with your roleplay life, your forum life, and your life life.
Share and brainstorming ideas for making RPGuild a better community.
Have a question about the site? Need to talk to Guild staff? Until I have a better solution, you can come here to get help. (Note: No more username changes allowed. We don't rename topics. We don't delete roleplays once other people have posted in them. There are exceptions, of course.)
220 Users Online (within 15 min)AgniSpirit
, Archmage MC
, Art of Fun
, Captain Jordan
, Drakon rilt
, Fairy Tale Dreamer
, Ghost Shadow
, Haru Nyan
, Honored Brother
, Jones Sparrow
, kishin asura
, Leos Klien
, Letter Bee
, Lindow Amamiya
, Love Dove
, Monochromatic Rainbow
, Mosis Tosis
, Mr Allen J
, Pasta Sentient
, Pastel Moon
, Platinum Cobra
, Raen Elvarasi
, Sakaki Chizuru
, Sato Arashi
, Sho Minazuki
, Silent Observer
, Silent Resonance
, The Book Thief
, The Irish Tree
, Twilights Curse
, Vena Sera
, Xion Demente
, Yog Sothoth
11 in past 24h
127 in past 24h
5513 in past 24h