Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Joey found himself lying next to a cactus and moved away from it. He stood up before brushing himself off and taking a look around. The intense heat was enough to tell him he was in a desert, but that didn't explain how he got there.


Meta Knight found himself in a forest, confused. Hmm...wonder how I got here. He noticed a cabin not too far off from where he was standing. He decided to walk towards it.


Price found himself in the worst place ever. A room with human blood on the floor and somewhat on the walls. I don't know where the heck I am, but I need to get out of here and fast! He started to frantically look around for an exit.


Meanwhile
The only one not concerned about his location was Vile as he was in his own secret place, creating more and more creatures to do his bidding. I love the sound of chaos and only hope to create more. He grinned evilly at the thought.

Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Ninkitty
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Ninkitty

Ninkitty

Member Seen 1 day ago

Akuma found herself in a forest somewhere. There was a cabin not too far off. Not that she cared either way, but she decided upon going toward this cabin.

--

Starfire found herself in a city of some sort. Well a city different than her own anyway. The other titans were seemingly nowhere to be seen too. She decided to fly around the city to see if any of her friends were here as well.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Nerevarine
Raw
Avatar of Nerevarine

Nerevarine Green Tea

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Several small orbs of light coalesced into a single spot, and from them, a figure of a human man could be seen forming. The man, clad in a metal mask, armed with hook swords, stood as his eyes adjusted once more to the sun of Earth. Kabal had not been back to earth in a long while now, and it was a bit refreshing to look at something other than dark purple skies or the ever shifting mess of Chaosrealm. However, Kabal recognized that this place was unlike the earth that he called home.

He would take on this mission alone, the other Black Dragon members remaining in Outworld on missions of their own. Havik had informed him of the chaotic presence that he detected in this place, and Kabal sought to cultivate its growth. Stepping out of the alleyway that he had appeared in, it became apparent that he was in a city of sorts. People walked the streets, a few seemed to stare at the bizarre respirator that he wore, and the hook swords on his back. Kabal paid them little mind, eyes fixated ahead as he began to walk, letting the essence of Chaos guide him. With luck, the source of this discord could be found, and nurtured into full blown anarchy. And perhaps, maybe new recruits into the Black Dragon could be found here.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by eemmtt
Raw
Avatar of eemmtt

eemmtt

Member Seen 17 min ago

With a whirl of gears the automaton know as Mizn Tan-Erbo came back online. After all of its subsystems came back online the automaton scanned the surrounding area. It quickly located a cabin Mizn deiced to head towards it hoping to find native inhabits.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Ninkitty
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Ninkitty

Ninkitty

Member Seen 1 day ago

As she was flying through the city Starfire saw not her friends, but a rather interesting looking person walking. He wore some sort of mask. Some people stopped to stare at him as he walked. Was he not from Earth? Something seemed not right about him though...

--

Akuma continued walking toward the cabin. As she neared it, she sensed that there were at least two others around. With a sigh she decided to jump into a tree nearby the cabin instead of going into it.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by mmarage
Raw
Avatar of mmarage

mmarage The Great Detective!

Member Seen 14 days ago

I woke up in my apartment and glanced over at my alarm clock, my eyes bleary... I soon noticed that it was blinking... the power had gone out... well that sucks. I turned over in my bed and shut my eyes... then immediately bolted up. "THE POWER WENT OUT!?" I began freaking out, fishing out my cell phone I saw it was late morning and I was due to work in half an hour. I scrambled out of my bed, nearly tripping over several cords and cases scattered on the ground. I rushed into the bathroom, scrubbed my teeth, put on some deodorant, and a fresh change of clothes.

I rushed out to the living room, grabbing my messenger bag and shoving in a few of my new projects. It was from that one online show that I particularly enjoyed... I wanted to test them out at the gun range, I was sure that I had managed to make them fully operational. They were a bit heavy, but it didn't matter. I quickly rushed out of my apartment, only pausing to lock it behind me, and rushed downstairs and into the street. "Gonna be late! Gonna be late!" I began sprinting through the streets.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by ZeroL
Raw

ZeroL

Member Seen 3 mos ago

Pride found himself in a city. People were... somewhere, but there was an atmosphere of fear. He used his power over shadows to look around several corners, but saw nothing.

Kimblee laughed in the vortex of souls within Pride's Philosopher's Stone. "What, are you afraid of immortal shadow monsters?" Pride would have glared at him if he were not within his own mind, just out of reach. He settled for thinking several obscenities and imagining impaling the Crimson Lotus Alchemist, but Kimblee only laughed harder.

He snuck from alley to alley, eating a stray cat that got in his way. Then he saw some thug.

"Hey, kid. Got any money?" Pride sneered at him, and the heavyset man smirked, smacking a club into his palm.

"Could this guy be any more cliche?" Kimblee was as unconcerned as the Homunculus by the pathetic gangster. Pride animated the shadows around himself, and let his eyes turn violet. Then, he manifested several mouths in the writhing tendrils around him. "Run, little human."

The thug started running, only for a tendril of shadow to wrap around his ankle and yank him to the ground. Pride formed an especially large maw in front of him, and pulled the mugger inside as he screamed.

"Congratulations. You've served society. Pride, superhero, eliminating the scum of the world!"

"Shut up, Kimblee."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Nerevarine
Raw
Avatar of Nerevarine

Nerevarine Green Tea

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Screaming caught Kabal's ears as he walked about, his head turning to catch sight of an interesting display in the shadows on the walls.

"Hmm, that's unusual"

Kabal made his way to the hutong, but he didn't find what he expected. Just a kid. Kabal knew better than to just dismiss this. Obviously this child was more than what he seemed.

Kabal began tapping his hook swords on the ground to catch Pride's attention. "So tell me kid, what's your secret?"
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by ZeroL
Raw

ZeroL

Member Seen 3 mos ago

Pride turns his eyes blue before turning to face the sword-bearing man approaching him.

"Please, mister, don't hurt me!" He puts on a perfect face of frightened innocence, practiced over 300 years of false childhood and ten years of truly growing up.

Kimblee smirks inside the Stone. "When all else fails, fake innocence. But tell me; why try to fool this man when he's no more of a threat than the thug? Or do you actually care about the differences between humans?"

Pride nearly breaks his facade, but keeps up his terrified look and tries to babble to seem like less of a threat. "A monster ate that man!" He points to where the goon had been standing.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Price wandered around as he searched for a way to escape this bloody room. I have to find the exit before it takes over. He was willing to do almost anything to keep that from happening. Come on, give me some hope, a window, anything! He continued to look around for an exit as quick as possible.


@Ninkitty
As Meta Knight reached the cabin, he could tell he wasn't the only one here. However, he was more focused on seeing what might be inside the cabin. He passed Akuma's tree before he went inside it.


Joey wandered the desert alone, not that he minded. To him, that just meant he would have to travel to eventually find others. Only if I were able to willingly change into my wolf form, I could be out of here a lot faster. But alas, he was never able to do that. He continued to walk around the desert, eventually coming across a fiery red lake or was that lava? He stopped to observe it for a few minutes before moving on.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by eemmtt
Raw
Avatar of eemmtt

eemmtt

Member Seen 17 min ago

To meta knight and Akuma hear the sound of various gears that powered Mizn locomotive function proceeding the automaton. Stepping into view Mizn scanned the cabin. Mizn quickly notice Meta Knight and swiftly made his way over to the knight. "Greetings organic I am currently lost on this planet and I can use direction as to were I am." The automaton asked in a monotone voice.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Ninkitty
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Ninkitty

Ninkitty

Member Seen 1 day ago

Akuma decided to ignore both Meta Knight and Mizn for the moment. It was mainly to see if she actually wanted to waste her time talking to them...

---

Starfire heard screaming as well and flew in the direction it came from. She didn't like what she saw either. The only one nearby was some kid acting completely innocent. Well he just might be. "What kind of a monster and why did it not eat you?"

A monster eating someone and just leaving another alone made no sense to her.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@eemmtt
Meta Knight turned to Mizn who pretty much wanted to know the same as thing as he did. "I'm afraid I am in the same boat as you are." He looked at him. "All I remember is fighting off another one of King Dedede's demon beasts and then somehow ended up here."


Room full of human blood
Price hadn't had any luck with finding an exit yet and to make matters worse, he was now having to struggle with keeping his demon inside while looking for a way out at the same time. All this thinking isn't gonna get me any help. He wasn't sure if he should try shouting for help or not though. While he would definitely love some help, he had to avoid attracting a human if possible. I have to try something even if it's risky. He cleared his throat before opening his mouth, "Um...If there's anyone around that could show me a way out, that would be great!" There, just gotta hope whoever comes isn't human. He continued searching around while waiting some sort of response.



As much as he didn't mind being alone sometimes, Joey was starting to get bored as he wandered around the desert/lava lake some more. Just then he heard a cackle in the distance and made a quick turn around, not seeing anything yet. "Hmm? I could've sworn I heard something." He sighed as nothing seemed to be there and began to turn around only to hear the cackle again. Either being alone is starting to mess with my head or something's out there. He decided go in the direction he thought the sound was coming from.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by eemmtt
Raw
Avatar of eemmtt

eemmtt

Member Seen 17 min ago

"Strange then. Our meeting here is not coincidence then. As I was exploring a forgotten Endless temple when I ended up here." Mizn replied looking at the cabin. "Lets see if we can find the locals and that we didn't end up on a United Empire controlled world." the automon started to walk towards the cabin.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

@eemmtt
"I see." Meta knight said as he followed beside him as they went towards the cabin. "And I was just about to check that place out anyway." He gestured to the structure(the cabin) as they walked.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by mmarage
Raw
Avatar of mmarage

mmarage The Great Detective!

Member Seen 14 days ago

As I was running to work, I passed an alley. I... really wished that I hadn't glanced down it. I stopped in my tracks. "Dammit..." I quickly backed up, pulling a large red and black metallic box from my messenger bag. "Well guess I'm taking this for an earlier test run than I anticipated." I walked back to the alley, pulling on the slimmer end of the box, a handle and trigger pulled out, and a small scope popped up from the top of the box, and a handle appeared from the side. I took aim at the man with the swords, cornering the boy and pulled the trigger. The bullet ejected from the larger end of the box and slammed into the ground a few inches from his feet. I pulled the handle back and a cartridge ejected from it. "Haha! The sniper works!" I tried to hide my excitement and glared at the man.

"Back off from the kid or the next one goes through your skull." I had yet to notice the woman flying above us, and now that I got a better look at the kid, something felt oddly familiar about him. Had I seen him somewhere before...? No time to focus on that now, who knows how deranged this guy might be. Good thing this thing has a few more... surprises if that guy decides to attack. He kind of looks like a character from a videogame... is he cosplaying or something...?

@Nerevarine
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Nerevarine
Raw
Avatar of Nerevarine

Nerevarine Green Tea

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Kabal had begun to lose interest in the child, who was unwilling to divulge any more info than a false act of innocence. Maybe it would work on a typical person, but Kabal had spent far too much time in Chaosrealm to simply take things at face value. However, things escalated quickly, as a bullet landed a short distance away from him. He turned his head to catch sight of a man with a sniper rifle of sorts.

Before the man would have the chance to blink, Kabal darted forward at him, turning to slam his shoulder into the aggressor at supersonic speed. He intended to take whatever weapons he had telepathically with the Nomad's Touch, should the hit connect and cause him to drop his gun. @mmarage
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Letmehaveone2
Raw
GM
Avatar of Letmehaveone2

Letmehaveone2

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Still in the same bloody room ((XD))
Price had almost wanted to give up on finding an exit, but decided to keep trying anyway. It was either that or let his inner demon take over, something he had been trying avoid for who knows how long by now. Guess my 'get me out of here before I turn' idea didn't work. He guessed he would have to continue trying to find the exit on his own.


Desert
Joey was still trying to figure out where the cackling noise came from and eventually came across three creatures that looked almost like hyenas except they appeared to be made from sand. The sand hyenas were still cackling as they moved forward, licking their jaws while looking at what they probably thought was an easy meal. Joey's eyes narrowed a bit as he got the idea. "I'm not food, go away." If he had been wishing for company, this was not the kind he was hoping for.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by mmarage
Raw
Avatar of mmarage

mmarage The Great Detective!

Member Seen 14 days ago

@Nerevarine

I felt something was off as the man turned to face me, and stumbled to the side just as the man shot towards where I had been at impossible speeds, just barely missing me by mere inches. "Holy crap!" I backed away from him and quickly pulled at parts of the sniper until it transformed into a large scythe. "G-Get back, I'm warning you!" I brought the scythe in front of me defensively, ready to strike if he came at me again. What the hell was this guy?! No one should be able to move that fast. "This is what you get for interfering in business! Damn you kid! Damn you power outage! Damn you job! Damn you me! This is where I die! I never even found a cute guy to settle down with!"
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Nerevarine
Raw
Avatar of Nerevarine

Nerevarine Green Tea

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

@mmarage Kabal sneered, though it would not be noticeable under his mask. It would appear that this one was even less of a threat than he had expected. Brandishing his hook swords, Kabal advanced on Joe, intending to kill him as quick as possible and be on his way.




@Letmehaveone2 Tano winced as her scout ship began to spiral out of control into the atmosphere of an unknown world. It was hard to determine how far the altitude had been before her descent, nor if she would survive. The impact was hard, and the spray of sand and fire into the sky would be terrifying to any nearby animals or people. Tano was ejected from the wrecked ship, alive, but hurt. The sand burned her as she crawled her way out.

I'm going to die here, am I not? she thought, barely hanging on. As her sight began to dim, she caught sight of what looked like a humanoid figure, not too far from her. She crawled her way further, only to stop, and collapse entirely on the hot, sandy ground.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet