1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 7 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Liam called Robin out and sent it out to investigate, but stay hidden.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Once we get the info from Robin, we can devise a way to rendezvous with Chuck," stated Shiranui only to realise something, "If none of us brought any psychics, Robin may be difficult to understand."
Hidden 7 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 21 min ago

Jen and Aura open their eyes and Jen tells her friends the location of Team Skulls Grunts in the Shady house. She is sad to not tell them more about the Shady House.
Hidden 7 days ago 7 days ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 Bloodwolf Back-up

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

As if to put Shiranui worry to rest, a Delphox holding an umbrella over her head walked up to the group since Primarinia was not super mobile on land due to her large tail, she had told Delphox who had been with their mistress, that were here. "Hello again old friend's" Delphox said into their minds.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

"Hi," Liam said in his mind back to the Delphox.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 21 min ago

Hi Jen said in her mind to the Delphox as Aura says hi too. The Eevee leads Maui to a door to the Mansion the door look old as Maui sneaks back to his friends as he is confuse by the Eevee.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Chuck explored the first floor of the mansion, discovering a paper with a password on it, storing it in his pocket.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

As if to put Shiranui worry to rest, a Delphox holding an umbrella over her head walked up to the group since Primarinia was not super mobile on land due to her large tail, she had told Delphox who had been with their mistress, that were here. "Hello again old friend's" Delphox said into their minds.

"Hi Delphox," Shiranui greeted back. He was reminded of his own Delphox and that of Liam's.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 Bloodwolf Back-up

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Delphox bowed to each of them as they said hi, it was clear that Veronica had put a lot of time into teaching her pokemon manner as well. "I see your all doing a bit of recon, good, we can comply all our information together to choose the best course of action" Delphox said to them once she was in front of them thought she did offer extra umbrella to the pokemon and their trainers.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Thank you, Delphox," replied Shiranui after receiving his umbrella, "Chuck is scouting around Po Town and Robin is providing aerial recon."
Hidden 4 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 21 min ago

“Thank you, Delphox. I have a Eevee that wants me to follow it.” Jen says as Silver lands on her head. Aura opens the umbrella to keep them dry as Auta is mad at Maui for wondering off as he could have been captured by Team Skull. Jen calms Aura and Maui down as she tells them it is her own fault letting Maui wonder off.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Liam's Decidueye returns. He walked up next to Liam to stand as much under the umbrella as possible.
"Did you find anything?" Liam inquired.
Robin the Decidueye began to give a series of hoots that the Delphox could if they so wished translate to being a report of a dozen or so Skull Grunts lurking around outside the buildings in town. Other than Chuck, he saw no non-Skull affiliated humans in the town.
Hidden 4 days ago Post by Bloodwolf 2
Raw
Avatar of Bloodwolf 2

Bloodwolf 2 Bloodwolf Back-up

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Delphox translated everything Robin said to the group as well as offer her own insight that Guzma was there and that the sole Admin of Team Skull Plumeria been seen leaving the premise with some Grunts not that long ago, she also told them that Guzma had horded a lot of the Bugium Z so they would have to defeat him to get their next Z Crystal.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"If Plumeria is leaving, that would leave Guzma vulnerable to attack," stated Shiranui, "But then again if we charge in while Plumeria is gone we may fall into his trap. The best way to do this is through stealth, distraction and subduction."
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 21 min ago

Jen listens to her friends and agrees with Shiranui on stealth and distraction but the subduction part not sure about that. Maui, Aura, and Silver are thinking don’t make our traing wear a sexy outfit.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Nayamashii and Bastille can handle the distraction and the subduction parts respectively," Shiranui continued, referring to his Salazzle and Liam's Palossand, "Any questions?"
Hidden 3 days ago Post by bowtiesrcool86
Raw
GM

bowtiesrcool86 Self-Proclaimed Dragon Master

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

"Bastille is at Oak's Lab," Liam replied. "I brought in a stronger team to deal with those poachers in case we were going after them next." (I forgot to change the trainer card)
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Azure Flame
Raw
Avatar of Azure Flame

Azure Flame Leader of the Azure Knights

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

Meanwhile, Chuck had discovered a second password, both seeming to be answers to questions about Guzma himself. Chuck continued to explore the mansion in his disguise, moving up to the second floor.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Alisdragon911
Raw
Avatar of Alisdragon911

Alisdragon911

Member Seen 21 min ago

“Maui and Aura can help with Sttealth or you want me to do something else to help.” Jen says as Maui and Aura looks determine to take down some Team Skull grunts.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by James Davy
Raw
coGM

James Davy

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Aura will help with the stealth factor and they look like they can handle the subduction part as well," Shiranui stated. To Liam he asked, "Who's on your team?"
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet