Hidden 1 yr ago Post by A Lowly Wretch
Raw
Avatar of A Lowly Wretch

A Lowly Wretch The Listless Loiterer

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Daisy

Though movement surrounded her things felt quite still as everyone waited in keen anticipation of the show. Like the eye of the storm it was a moment of unprecedented stillness.

Before too long however one of the figures she had kept her eye on came her way. He brusquely pushed past her, offering little more than a mild apology before setting off to his business elsewhere. Her grim companion turned it's hidden gaze towards the figure as he passed but she kept it in restraint with but a gesture. Even if the man wasn't too polite having Thanato intervene would create many problems and solve very few.

As he passed she took note of the fears which dwelt within this cloaked individual. Demonophobia and Nyctophobia. The letters themselves weren't precisely clear which meant there was more to them than what she could see. Still it was something, not a clue to be wasted.

As Wadanohara took to her piano the crowd drew to a silence, drawing her attention up to the performance about to take place. She listened on to this woman's musical stylings but her attention wasn't fully on the music itself. Daisy still held concern regarding the other, shorter figure that had accompanied the one that had bumped into her earlier. Every so often she would cast a glance aside to her, keeping an eye out in case there was more to these two than they let on.

Her guardian simply loomed on, ever watchful for dangers to his master.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Darkmoon Angel
Raw
GM
Avatar of Darkmoon Angel

Darkmoon Angel Lunar Guardian of Time

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

"Oh wow... Her music is so peaceful..." Vanilla said as she seemed to lose herself in tranquil notes of the piano. Zeal nodded in agreement and couldn't help but feel at ease at the Sea Witch's music. It was as if a wave of tranquility washed over the crowd, as if the Witch's magic had some sort of influence. After a few minutes passed, Wadanohara stopped and breathed a quiet sigh. The crowd clapped for her performance, people cheering in admiration.

"You know, I haven't actually met Wadanohara, have I? You should introduce me. I'm interested in what she can do." Eddie asked Samekichi. "And doooon't worry about me hitting on her. Sure, I might hit on her female familiars but not her 'cause I know you've already got her. Hahaha!" He patted Samekichi on the back again.

"But you're right about her piano skills though. She's superb."
Eddie

Samekichi couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle. "Well... I think the others are backstage... You might get to see all of them." he said. When Wadanohara finished playing he started clapping happily.

Before the 1st part of the performance ended, Yosafire was looking around curiously, but there was a hint of contempt in her expression. "Hmmm... Oh I hope they weren't invited..." "What's wrong, Yosafire? Invited who?" Dialo asked. "You know who... I know we made peace and all... But those fire freaks are still... Well... Freaks." she stated.


"Heh, very well, I suppose I'll make my way over then. A shame, but perhaps the three of us will have the chance to spar another time."
Raven

"Perhaps..." (Ater)
"In the meantime... The performance stage is on the east side of town..." (Arbus)
"Lots of flowers... You can't miss it." (Ater)
The two cat demons waved to Raven before going back to their duties.

"So, Lili, how much do you know about this Witch? I mean, besides the fact that she's a great musician, how strong are her magical abilities?"
Nadia

"Oh... Well I heard that she comes from the Great Blue Sea, and actually has powers over the sea... So I assume she is pretty powerful, especially for a witch so young." Lili said as they approached the stage.


As Wadanohara bowed to the crowd, she sat back at her piano and prepared for her second song. However, unbeknowst to everyone, a dark portal opened outside Blancblack Castle. Two figures stepped out of the portal to face the castle, one was taller with damaged bird wings and a gas mask on, while the other one was shorter with long white hair ending in a scarlet red and a star shaped scar where her left eye was supposed to be. They both were wearing what seemed to be servant outfits, a butler and a maid.

"The time is upon us, we shall soon be reunited with our master..." the taller one said as he looked back at the village. The shorter redirected his attention to her. "Let them have their little festival... Think of it as a welcome party for the coming storm..." she said, flashing a menacing grin
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Eddie


"Well... I think the others are backstage... You might get to see all of them."
Samekichi


Eddie clapped along with the crowd at the conclusion of Wadanohara's performance. "Eh, maybe I'll see them later." He replied. "You, on the other hand, may be busy with your master soon so I'll take my leave for now. See you later, Sam." He bode farewell at the shark familiar. With Wadanohara done, Eddie figured Samekichi would want to see her and he did not want to get in the way.

"Oh wow... Her music is so peaceful..."
Vanilla


"It is, ain't it?" He approached the witch with an agreement. The witch appeared innocent enough but Eddie never knew which witches were good-natured or which ones were a hundred percent dangerous. Their general appearances were unreliable in telling so he kept his guard up as he initiated a talk. "No doubt that's her favorite tune. The girl's been through a lot so peace is very special to her." He explained. "Not that she wasn't peaceful back then. She's a good girl then and now."

"Eddie Cage. Not a native here." The actor introduced himself, with a hand extended for the witch to shake.

Dorma


"You know who... I know we made peace and all... But those fire freaks are still... Well... Freaks."
Yosafire


Dorma had no problem picking who Yosafire was talking about. "They were invited? Why?" She asked in disbelief. "We... You beat them, yes? Along with Kcalb and Etihw. Won't they seek revenge for that? And now we're inviting them here willingly?"

The demon was worried. One invasion was bad enough but to have another was... She got lucky during the invasion of the Flame Demons but she doubted she would be lucky again if a second one was to occur. Sure, she could show off to Yosafire should such a thing happen but she'd prefer the Gray Garden stay peaceful.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by A Lowly Wretch
Raw
Avatar of A Lowly Wretch

A Lowly Wretch The Listless Loiterer

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Daisy

As soon as the music started to influence her emotion to a supernatural degree her reaction was to calmly but quickly produce a notation scroll and quill from a pocket located inside her robes. Taking the quill, a feather plucked from a particularly large raven from her home realm, she pressed the tip against her tongue. The deep black ink which always filled her mouth stained the tip of the pen allowing her to begin noting the changes and effects produced by the music. While she figured this type of empathic magic was largely used purely for showmanship both she and her loyal servant were still on edge despite the music. They'd be more concerned but such was the nature of the music effecting them, dulling the fine edge of their misanthropy and paranoia. Despite the potential danger this presented however it also was useful to document and observe should she find an instant to attempt such magic herself.

So she stood, scroll in hand and ready to put to ink what Wadanohara had up her sleeve for the next performance. Neither her nor Thanatos were aware of the danger brewing by the castle, at least not yet. Daisy did also take into mind the fears which stood above Wadanohara herself. People's fears and the strength of said fears were rarely far from her mind given their presence and impact in her life.
Hidden 12 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by AzureKnight
Raw
Avatar of AzureKnight

AzureKnight Blade of the Eastern Sky

Member Seen 9 mos ago

--Raven--


Raven had arrived at the concert site, gazing at the crowd-filled seats. He noticed the clapping and cheering, signifying that he had missed the performance. "Huh, looks like I was too late." Said Raven in a slightly disappointed tone. However, after bowing to the crowd, the Sea Witch sat back down to her piano and prepared for a second go. "Oh? It seems she's getting ready for an encore. Looks like I didn't waste my time coming her after all." Raven decided to find a seat where he could and watch Wadanohara's musical skill first hand.




--Nadia--


Nadia and Lili had arrived to see the end of Wadanohara's first performance. Nadia squinted her eyes a bit to signify minor annoyance. This was just a waste of time... she quietly pouted to herself. After bowing to the crowd, the Sea Witch sat down again a prepared for a second show. It seemed like she was going to play the piano again, much to Nadia's vexation. Music is fine, but I wanted to see magic.

She then turned to Lili. "Hey, you know if she plans on casting any spells during this concert?"

@Darkmoon Angel
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Darkmoon Angel
Raw
GM
Avatar of Darkmoon Angel

Darkmoon Angel Lunar Guardian of Time

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

"It is, ain't it?" He approached the witch with an agreement. The witch appeared innocent enough but Eddie never knew which witches were good-natured or which ones were a hundred percent dangerous. Their general appearances were unreliable in telling so he kept his guard up as he initiated a talk. "No doubt that's her favorite tune. The girl's been through a lot so peace is very special to her." He explained. "Not that she wasn't peaceful back then. She's a good girl then and now."

"Eddie Cage. Not a native here." The actor introduced himself, with a hand extended for the witch to shake.
Eddie

"Huh?" Vanilla turned to see a stranger sit by her, though not a stranger anymore considering that he introduced himself to her. Zeal instinctively glared down at Eddie. "O-oh, yes! Indeed... Her music is magnificent." She said shaking his hand. "My name is Vanilla, I'm not native here either. Tall, dark, and feathers over here is Zeal, my familiar." Zeal stopped glaring and simply looked away after ensuring that the man would not do anything funny. "Don't mind him, he's moody..." Vanilla whispered.


"They were invited? Why?" She asked in disbelief. "We... You beat them, yes? Along with Kcalb and Etihw. Won't they seek revenge for that? And now we're inviting them here willingly?"
Dorma

"Apparently most of the Flame World was just following orders from their devil, scarf wearing creep was forcing them to fight us. It's ok now... At least, that's what Etihw says." Yosafire explained before adjusting her glasses nervously.


Wadanohara's 2nd Song

As Wadanohara began to play her 2nd tune, sparkling, blue bubbles started to flow out from the piano and float about the stage, some even floating out above the audience. The glowing, magical bubbles sparkled as if they were stars and gave off the same air of calmness as Wadanohara herself. "Oh oh, does this count as a spell, Miss Nadia?" Lili said as she pointed at all the bubbles.


Back at the castle, Wodahs was busy overseeing the place while most of the castle's attendants were gone at the festival. His singular eye spotted the two approaching demons and stopped them at the gate. "Sorry... But Blancblack Castle is not open to any guests... Please turn back and head to the festi-" A large red, shadowy claw lunged at the veteran angel as he jumped back just in time to dodge. The claw vanished back into the back of the little girl as she gave a sadistic grin. "Sorry... But we have business here... And anyone who gets in our way..." Two more red claws formed above her. "WILL DIE..." Wodahs gritted his teeth and brought both of his spears. "Why? Today of all days..." He grumbled to himself.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Eddie


"My name is Vanilla, I'm not native here either. Tall, dark, and feathers over here is Zeal, my familiar. Don't mind him, he's moody..."
Vanilla


Looking at Zeal, Eddie was sizing him up. "Well, I'm sure he's fun at parties." He quipped.

"It's nice to meet you, Vanilla. Say, you wanna grab a bite after this?" Eddie began to flirt with the witch. "I know this place that sells some pretty tasty pies." He invited Vanilla. The actor mage was fully aware he was likely earning the ire of Zeal. Familiars tended to be protective of their masters. Eddie always wondered how to get one, he never really got to ask a witch about how to acquire a familiar.

"It's Dialo's Pie Shop. Heard of it? It's on me..." Eddie was then hit by a really bad feeling. Anxiety filled him as he finished the sentence. "...of course."

Dorma


"Apparently most of the Flame World was just following orders from their devil, scarf wearing creep was forcing them to fight us. It's ok now... At least, that's what Etihw says."
Yosafire


"Mmm, I have a bad feeling about this." Was Dorma's only reply.

Dorma was still unsure about this questionable invitation. She believed, or liked to believe, that the Flame Demons still had it out for them considering they were beaten to a pulp the last time they were here in the Gray Garden. Still, if their God Etihw said it was okay, then it should all be fine right?

Hidden 10 mos ago Post by A Lowly Wretch
Raw
Avatar of A Lowly Wretch

A Lowly Wretch The Listless Loiterer

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Daisy

As the bubbles emerged Daisy glared at the shimmering translucent spheres with suspicion. Her servant took a more guarded stance upon witnessing these little spells emit forth from the piano. It drew from her knowledge and pretty much every show back at her old school ended in pandemonium. Such is what happens when students of the dark arts, all vying for power over one reason or another, are bade to entertain their schoolmates. Well, except for those from a certain house she knew. They were all odd ones those.

Despite her wariness of the magic wielded by the piano playing witch she was able to surmise it as being little more than benign. What drew her attention was a darker tone of magic off in the relative distance. As she turned the gentle wind brushed past, casting her autumn hair askew in the draft. Her very idle mouth edged at a slight hint of a scowl as she pulled her hood further forward, casting her face in shadow down to her upper lip. Slipping past those within the crowd she began to make her way towards the castle in the distance, her mostly intangible friend staying right beside her in a rigidly protective manner. Down below the castle gates the blue light of Thanatos's lantern announced her approach.

The two looked up at the scene before them.
Hidden 10 mos ago 9 mos ago Post by AzureKnight
Raw
Avatar of AzureKnight

AzureKnight Blade of the Eastern Sky

Member Seen 9 mos ago

--Raven--


Missing Wadanohara'S first performance, Raven awaited the encore with a bit of intrigue. As she started playing, he could sense a serene energy filling the auditorium. It seemed that the Blue Sea Witch was putting her all into this performance literally; Raven had caught one of the bubbles coming off of her piano and let it sit in his hand for a moment. He could sense her essence emitting from it, indeed the entire stadium had filled with it. "Ah, the winds are smiling. A performance consisting of an enchanting beauty with a pleasant essence. What more could a passionate man ask for?" Mused the pro fighter.

"...?"

Raven's musings were cut short unfortunately, as he began to sense a disturbance off in the distance "The winds are distorting, crying out." He said to himself, looking in the direction of the castle. While not wanting to leave the graceful presence of Wadanohara just yet, Raven was never one to turn a blind eye to danger. Or to a chance to exercise his muscles.

"Ah, truly it is a shame. My dear Wadanohara, it would seem that we must part ways here. Alas, my instincts cry out, as do the winds. Perhaps if they permit it, we can meet again under better circumstances."

With that, Raven made his way out of the stands and began his trek in the direction of the distortion. He noticed a hooded figure heading in the same direction. "Hey, are you one of the invitees attending the festival? I'm heading over to that castle in the distance because I sensed a disturbance. Would I be right in assuming you're heading there for the same reason?"




--Nadia--


"Bubbles...?"

Nadia looked at the bubbles filling the stands as The Blue Sea Witch played her encore. She may have been one of the few viewers who weren't awfully impressed, she instead had a boring and slightly disappointed look on her face. It appears to be a simple emission of her mana to supplement her performance. She pouted to herself. Despite her disappointment, even Nadia had to admit the was quite the musician however. Being beautiful to boot, it was no wonder why so many flocked to fill the seats at the first mention of her performance.

Nadia's attention would soon be diverted, as she sensed clashing mana over off in the direction of Blancblack Castle. She felt it would be best to alert the authorities just to be on the safe side. She noticed the man from earlier and a hooded figure heading off in the direction of the castle.

"Lili, I think something's going on at Blancblack castle. I'd like to go and assess the situation, but could you warn some of the higher ups first? Better to be safe than sorry."

With that, Nadia removed herself from the stands and began making her way to Blancblack, still a little ways behind the other two trekers. While safety is a major concern, Nadia saw this as more of an opportunity to test out some spells she had been working on and to even see some new ones.

@Darkmoon Angel @A Lowly Wretch
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Darkmoon Angel
Raw
GM
Avatar of Darkmoon Angel

Darkmoon Angel Lunar Guardian of Time

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

"It's nice to meet you, Vanilla. Say, you wanna grab a bite after this?" Eddie began to flirt with the witch. "I know this place that sells some pretty tasty pies."
Eddie

Zeal looked down at Eddie with an overprotective glare, the actor mage was far from what he considered likable. "Oh, hehe... That sounds nice actually. Maybe after this we can, it'll be nice to make another friend here. Everyone here seems so..." It was at that point, Vanilla sensed a sinister Mana coming from the direction of the large castle in the distance. "...Nice... Umm... Something doesn't feel good about that Mana..." She got up from her seat, along with Zeal, who was curious as to what his master was feeling. He couldn't sense Mana, but he was good at knowing when something was going on. "Uhh... Might have to take a rain check on that... That Mana... It's twisted... Sorry." She moved through the crowd and headed toward the castle.


"Lili, I think something's going on at Blancblack castle. I'd like to go and assess the situation, but could you warn some of the higher ups first? Better to be safe than sorry."
Nadia

"Oh. O-of course, Miss Nadia!" Lili didn't waste any time and quickly went to go find Etihw and/or Kcalb.


As the first few who left the festival got to the castle, they were met with a frightening sight. The gates to the castle seemed to have broken apart by some form of magic. Burning slash marks were scattered along the area, as if a fight had broken out. Further ahead, the two figures stood, dark red mana welling up from them, and ahead of them were the two attendants of the castle, Wodahs and his partner Grora. They were both badly injured, with their two opponents standing straight, with little to no damage on them. "Hehehe... Is this all? I'm disappointed... It seems peace hasn't done your skills any good..." The girl said. The man with the gas mask glanced at the individuals behind them. "Hm... We have guests..." The girl turned around. "Huh? Oh dear... I was hoping we could do this without interruptions... Listen, foreigners... This doesn't concern you... Go back to your little festival..." she said as the red mana around her formed into two large claws.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by A Lowly Wretch
Raw
Avatar of A Lowly Wretch

A Lowly Wretch The Listless Loiterer

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Daisy

"Hey, are you one of the invitees attending the festival? I'm heading over to that castle in the distance because I sensed a disturbance. Would I be right in assuming you're heading there for the same reason?"

A voice spoke as it's speaker approached her. The two turned, two cloaked figures concealed in their dark garbs.

"Correct." She turned back, looking out at the scene through the torn gates. "I can hedge a guess as to what it may be."

Looking in they could see the scene of the fight. The two who appeared to be the aggressors in this confrontation given their dialogue attempted to dissuade them but she was not interested in their words, at least the ones spoken. She was instead concentrated on the words which manifested above them, scanning the fears of these four. Even with most of her face concealed in her hood's shadow those looking directly at her could tell that she was not focused on them directly.

She stood wordless for a couple still yet long moments before turning in slight towards the other person to have followed her to this scene, at least for the time being.

"Two servants operating under another's orders. While settling disputes is no task of mine whatever they must be seeking to accomplish here is of some concern." She stated. She was not facing him directly but it was clear by her angle that she was addressing him specifically.

"Do you intend to intervene? If so I can lend assistance if necessary. I'd rather not however. My..." She paused, carefully choosing her words ahead of the matter. "... Methods are not pleasant to company."

Her voice was cold, her form was still. Her lifeless servant was no less still than her either but in truth it was more than ready to intercept any attack on it's summoner.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Eddie & Dorma


"...Nice... Umm... Something doesn't feel good about that Mana... Uhh... Might have to take a rain check on that... That Mana... It's twisted... Sorry."
Vanilla


"Wait, you felt that too?" Eddie rose from his seat as well.

His question went unanswered as the witch Vanilla and her familiar began making their through the crowd and to the source of the anxiety, the castle. Eddie did not stay put either and followed the two closely. As he did so, he encountered a familiar face.

"It's you!"
"It's you!"

Eddie and Dorma pointed to each other. "No time for greetings, Miss. I uhh, wanna see the castle and uhh, I'm not going to stay here long so I want to see as soon as possible." The ex-actor attempted to shake off the scarfed demon with quite blatant lies.

"Riiight." Dorma rolled her eyes. "I felt it too so no need to spin me a story. It's coming from the castle, right? Well, I'm going there too." The demon declared.

"It's your funeral." Eddie shrugged as he and Dorma followed Vanilla to Blanblack Castle.
Hidden 8 mos ago 8 mos ago Post by Darkmoon Angel
Raw
GM
Avatar of Darkmoon Angel

Darkmoon Angel Lunar Guardian of Time

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

The girl was getting ready to attack when she noticed the others coming up. "Oh great... More of them..." The man said as the girl let out a sigh. "Dez... Handle these pests... We have a schedule to keep to..." The girl said as she practically slipped past Wodahs and Grora. "No... Stop... Blagh!" Wodahs tried to stand and go after her, but he fell back to his knees, coughing up blood in the process. Dez spread his wings out and flapped into the air. "All obstacles will be removed... If you get in our way... You will die..." He said as a glowing red miasma started forming around him.

"Yikes... That's some scary Mana... But it's like... 1, 2, 3... 5 v 1! We got this!" Vanilla said enthusiastically. Zeal shook his head and glared up at Dez, spreading his wings. "Uh... Let's try not to die... I got your backs!" Vanilla told the others.

Dez huffed. "You made your choice, pathetic witch... Die..." He released the miasma and it spread out like a wave. Vanilla brought up a blue colored barrier around the group while Zeal headed into the air. "I don't know what that is... But don't breathe it in!" Vanilla warned.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Eddie & Dorma


Eddie and Dorma followed Vanilla to Blanblack Castle only to find that an attack was already taking place.

The gates to the castle was already breached. There was a fight between multiple entities, two of which were badly-injured Angels. Dorma was horrified that this might be the start of another invasion and stood frozen at the sight. Eddie, on the other hand, was displeased to find himself in another tangle between powerful forces. Alas, such was the dangers of his adventure.

A man in a butler outfit with a gas mask on and a pair of broken wings flew over the small party and released a glowing red miasma upon the newcomers. Zeal took to the air to avoid it while Vanilla erected a blue, magical barrier ward it off.

"I don't know what that is... But don't breathe it in!"
Vanilla


"Hmm, must be what he had for breakfast." Eddie joked.

Dorma, still shocked by the fight, hid behind Vanilla and her protective magic. Eddie realized it was up to him to swing things around and went to work. The mage actor conjured a bright, light-blue ball with both his hands and prepared to throw the orb of concentrated magic. "Here, have some mint!" Eddie hurled the light-blue orb at Dez, exploding if it made contact with the demon.
Hidden 7 mos ago Post by A Lowly Wretch
Raw
Avatar of A Lowly Wretch

A Lowly Wretch The Listless Loiterer

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Daisy

There was no sign of it on her but this latest development was of some irritation. One of the two had split off to head inside the castle whilst the other delayed them with a form of deadly smog. It was fortunate that the exciteable witch had put her shield up around them for she was in no mood to sprint anywhere.

"Hm..." She offered little more than a brief sigh of annoyance. "I think one should suffice for this quarrel."

She raised her arm, pointing at Dez as he suspended himself up above. "Slay that for me." She issued her order to Thanatos. In response the cloaked figure lifted from the ground, hanging in the air like loose fabric hung up to dry. The brief pause was followed by a swift surge forth towards their winged assailant. The unearthly blue glow of the lantern mingled with the shadows cast around it in a dancing cascade. Like the very wind this grim being passed through the air in a straight line for it's designated victim, it's scythe ready to cleave through his living tissue with unnatural ease.
Hidden 6 mos ago 6 mos ago Post by Darkmoon Angel
Raw
GM
Avatar of Darkmoon Angel

Darkmoon Angel Lunar Guardian of Time

Member Seen 5 hrs ago

"Hm?" Dez blocked the incoming blast from Eddie, he staggered a bit from it and saw both Zeal and Thanatos heading straight toward him. He seemingly dodged the both of them, only getting small scratches from Zeal and losing some feathers to Thanatos' scythe. "Grr... Begone!" He sent a blast of red energy at his attackers, knocking them off balance. He then landed and charged at Vanilla's barrier, bashing into it with such force that it visibly cracked.

"Oof! A-ahhh... I can't take another hit like that..." Vanilla said as she seemed to start getting tired blocking both the miasma and Dez. Zeal reoriented himself in the air and gritted his teeth. "Get... Get away from her..." He mumbled as he flew in and tackled Dez away. "Agh! Worthless familiar!" Dez knocked Zeal away and staggered a bit. "*wheeze*... Too... Too much..." The miasma seemed to faded a bit, leaving Dez open for an attack.

Inside the castle, the girl skipped along until she made it to Kcalb and Etihw's throne room. "Hmm... If I were a secret entrance where would I be?" She raised her dark claws and started tearing the room apart until she found a hidden staircase. "Found you." She said in a singing tone before walking down the stairs.
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Eddie & Dorma


The gas-masked butler blocked Eddie's orb and repulsed those attacking him, following it up with a heavy attack against Vanilla's barrier.

The barrier against the miasma will not last at this rate. Dorma still cowered behind Vanilla, not knowing what to do but knowing she had to do something. Eddie felt he needed to get serious now and brandished a pair of black shades and put them on. "It's showtime." He said before he glowed with magical power.

His next move was to get close with the butler demon with an empowered flying kick. If the attack hit then it's all great, one point for the good guys. If not, then at least it'll provide a nifty distraction for the others to get their attacks in.

Dorma realized what the mage actor was attempting and wondered if she should weigh in on it. She decided it was now or never and threw herself into the fray, her magic ribbon coming to life and ready to rend the butler with its claws.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by A Lowly Wretch
Raw
Avatar of A Lowly Wretch

A Lowly Wretch The Listless Loiterer

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Daisy

This was growing concerning.

If the mage's shield didn't hold then the rest of them would be in for an unhealthy experience within that miasma the masked attacker exuded. Fortunately thanks to her familiar the attacker's miasma abated to an extent. It would give them breathing room, so to speak, in the off-chance that the shield shattered.

Her cold eyes weighing the risks she decided to hold off on bringing another summon to the fight just yet. She trusted Thanatos with this task as he was quite a capable killer. With that she stood near the back all the same should the need to retreat to a more secluded position arise. She did loath to bring forth new fears into being in front of an audience.

As for Thanatos itself the blast of magic was annoying but only served to stall it. Flowing into the motion it curved around as it was blasted back and like dark tatters upon a cursed wind it flew for the aggressor with it's scythe primed to strike. Seeing the martial artist leap in to deliver a kick at the demon it waited just within striking range, following the masked attacker's movements with the angle of it's blade so that when and if the attacker dodged the strike aimed at him Thanatos could cut along his path.

The moment stood still, it's blade ready to bisect the masked threat as commanded.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet