Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Noodles
Raw
GM
Avatar of Noodles

Noodles

Member Online

The wind along the Horizons blew across the coast of the brown isles. The frolicking afternoon sun reflected a good orange tint on the two cliffs of the island.

The sight of seagulls was a relieving one for Aleisa. It was quite a long time that she had ventured other islands. Leaning against the front of the ship, Alesia looked at the clear coast of the brown harbour. A long stretch of wooden piers, moored on countless fishing Ships. For each vessels dozen of men began hauling goods for their trade. From afar, she could discern a few of them, with well-built forearms and firm thighs. More of them in their bandanas and cutlasses...

The rumours are true, pirates rule the island. Another of the rumour speaks of a buried treasure of those pirates, and The Treasure Hunter Aleisa of the Scarlet Pirates will find it!

The sight of a bar was one of the largest cottages along the coast, it seemed to be intending to attract those ashore pirates from faraway with their well engraved signboard.

One of those stray fishing boats have a loosely secured black flag that is draping in the wind. With that in mind. Alesia walked along the creaky floors of the stern, straightening her long drapey cloak against the windy coast. The creak of the aged wood stopped abruptly as Alesia lightened her weight. The winds felt stronger, enough to topple her if she isn’t careful. But at least the pesky noise is gone now. She thought, grasping on the uncarved railings of the upper desk to secure her more risky position. One strong wind, and she will be taken off like a kite. And here's another thing she’d yet to tell the crew: She can't swim. But she’d rather box their ears if anybody found out about this. Alesia let out a fake cough, hoping she got the charts right, “We’ll be embarking at the Brown Isles.”
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Well I suppose it at least is an alright destination. I've been to worse." Adam grumbled boredom leaking from his voice leaning on the rail of the ship's port bow. After sailing for awhile in order to get here Adam had been ready to pick up fishing. And he hated fishing. It took a patience he didn't have for no real pay back except MAYBE a ok meal. Still at least this pirate haven may have something worth grabbing. A map, a few more informants, something else to make it worthwhile. "Well Captain its up to you what we do next...I hope its something worth our time." Adam said aloud he knew it was a bit disrespectful but this woman was a child still. Whatever she had up her sleeve she hadn't been worthy of being called a 'Captain' in the real sense. It was a title of the person who was in charge of this ship, not some sort of endearing call sign. "If I may be so bold it may be worth checking the tavern for rumors. World Government is still after some of us you know. It would be helpful to avoid too many marine-centrist ports nearby."
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Jerkchicken
Raw
Avatar of Jerkchicken

Jerkchicken

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Flint had been below deck working on organizing all their supplies. But he came to to the deck as he knew Alesia wanted to say something. As popped up he felt the cool sea breeze hit his skin which was quite warm after moving boxes and whatnot around. He took a swig of a refreshing drink in his flask as he listened to her speak. So they were finally hitting land? Sounded fine to him he was looking forward to a little break from being on sea. He stifled a little chuckle at seeing her attempt to be grandiose.

He saw Adam voicing his concerns. "I wouldn't worry too much about law enforcement. I think Brown Isles are a little too backwater for any serious threat to be here. That said it's still a good idea not to draw too much attention. Anyway Cap, I think I'll go look around town and get us some supplies. I know space is limited, but we're running short on things." He closed his eyes and thought, I wouldn't mind a little rumble though. I should poke around town for my own needs as well too... "Anything else you want me to do while I'm at it?" He waited for her response. If she had nothing then he'd go back down and make his preparations for landfall.

Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Archmage MC
Raw
Avatar of Archmage MC

Archmage MC

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Willow had been in the kitchen when the ship came ashore. When the captain called out to the crew that they would be making landfall soon, she came out with a half eaten strawberry in her little hands. It was almost comical, considering her size and how big the strawberry looked in comparison. "I've got my disguise when we make landfall. We could use a few specialty supplies that I'm sure no one will mind missing..." She said. Soon after Adam mentioned a bit about the World Government, and Willow raised an eyebrow at the man.

"Well, if there are any marines and we get into hot water, a few slices will solve the issue pretty quick. I'm more concerned with the locals. Always a mystery to see how well they'll take to a cloaked figure." Willow said, remarking at a disguise she made that she hung on the door to the galley. For the most part it didn't look too bad, a simple cloak and long coat with leggings and boots sewn into the coat and a bit of padding to make it look like it wasn't just an empty pair of cloths.
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by Zelosse
Raw
Avatar of Zelosse

Zelosse The Entity

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



"A cloaked figure in a backwater port is leaves on the breeze to them. So common it barely registers." Riko mused from above. Like every part of their ship, his seated position behind the crossbeam of the lower sails was creaky at best and sorely in need of repair. Had they the supplies, and time, to make such improvements it would have been done ages ago.
As things were it was all he could do to keep the ship in its current condition.

Pointing at his mask as he leaned over to view the runt below, the impression that behind the concealing headware was a grin was all too obvious. "Try one of these. Draws stares like a fly to honey." Kicking back against the central beam, Riko gave a short laugh at his own humor.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Noodles
Raw
GM
Avatar of Noodles

Noodles

Member Online

The reply was expected from the Guy who calls himself Adam Grey. He was new to this crew, or to be exact, this was the first voyage with that guy. Alesia did not expect to find another crew member right in this ship vessel. He was rather polite from the way he talks, but not this time. But the more the merrier for her crew, she wouldn’t mind another new one joining. She hasn’t seen his face from the news, but that name sounded rather familiar, perhaps a common name?

A marine stronghold is rather unlikely here, not like if will be done so without any attention from the newspaper.

"I doubt there are any leads on the marines," She replied to Adam Grey. "But a tavern is a good start once we embark."

One of her crew was a fairy, yes a fairy. She wasn't sure of the bunch that she recruited, but that was probably something beyond the waters of her home coast. The world was a vast place, as far as she can tell. But she wanted to join her crew, so there is no harm letting her in. So long they are not those pesky marines...

And a guy in the mask was setting there, with words that she could barely pick out. The Leaves and the Breeze, just what in the hell is that guy smiling about? She is not sure on what his suspicious mask is used for. But good to know that she didn't have to embark on this voyage alone

"Just steer the ships while we put the ship to port," The ship of the white pearl has closed to the harbour, as Alesia learned close to the stern to check the side of the hull.” I'll drop the ladders."

She replied to the oldest man of the crew, Flint Ironstag. Alesia wasn't sure on why a man like him is keen on joining a small ship like hers, he seemed more than capable of leading his own.

Nevertheless, that Flint was the only one whom she could entrust to the ship rudder.

Maintaining her flighty weight, Alesia carried a couple of ropes and ladders from the side, and jumped down from the side stern with one end of the ropes and ladders.

Her oversized cloak has tugged on her light weight like a slowly descending leaf, and Alesia landed with a soft creak on the wood of the pier. Mooring the ship ropes by the wooden pier, Alesia secured the knots of the ship with one sharp tug.

"Yall can drop the Anchors now," Along the wooden piers that are of a better condition of the white pearl, much to the insults of the ship. She thought she had gotten a good price on that one. Seagulls frolicked on the surface of the ships and gangplanks, shunned off by sailors that happen to have cutlasses and bandana. The only thing that are missing from them are a few parrots, so much for that fae to even suggest a disguise.

The long piers lead to a cobblestone streets, full of shophouses of food supplies, cannonballs and weapons. None of the people are alarmed to see the Crew of Scarlet Pirates embarking their shores, some of these vendors even grinned at the aspect of more customers. Seeing pirates are everyday thing to them, it seemed. Alesia wanted to raise a parrot, like the greatest pirates that she hear. All of them have a talking parrot by their side. But she don't want her newly formed crew to0 stray off too far away, that place seemed rather dangerous at night....

The tavern should be a better place to start if there is lodgings.
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Jerkchicken
Raw
Avatar of Jerkchicken

Jerkchicken

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Flint responded to Alesia's command in the affirmative and did as told. He skillfully steered the ship into the dockyards as he told the crew to raise the sails so they could slow down. After they docked, he went away from the wheel and approached Alesia again. "Hey Cap' I'm going to take some of our money and do some shopping for the supplies we need. I just wanted to tell you that before you left." He said.

He then disappeared below deck again. He began preparing himself for stepping off the boat. Part of that process involved re-arming himself with ammunition being loaded among other things on his person. He never was caught unprepared. Eventually he grabbed his large square sword that had been secured and took that along with him. His poncho swayed in the sea breeze as he stepped foot on land. It was a welcome feeling and he soon went off to do his shopping and pursue his own plans.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Honestly was expecting a worse greetings. Pirates like us usually have to deal with some big shot trying to lord over his piece of land. All the same I suppose at least we can go about our own business. Though I have to say I wonder who is calling the shots around here. If the marines aren't then there has to be someone we should be careful not to mess with." Adam once again cautioned. He had already received an earful from the group about the marines but his training from his butler back in the day always did come back to one thing. That was information on who was running the place you were staying at. Information was invaluable no matter if it was a small town, or a big one. "I don't really have any interests here captain this town seems small so I'll stick with the main group for now. That is of course if you don't want me around." Adam gave a fake chuckle as he smiled. Always with these false sincerity...always with these jokes...they tired on him but at least no one was the wiser hopefully.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Archmage MC
Raw
Avatar of Archmage MC

Archmage MC

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Riko was a weird one, but at least his joke got a small giggle out of Willow. Yeah, that mask would draw a lot of attention to himself.

Willow watched as the ship came into port, fluttering near her cloak disguise as she saw how everyone seemed to be very friendly to pirates? Something was definitely off here, Adam had the same observation and voiced his concerns. "Well, at least I can use my disguise easier here." Fluttering, she put her disguise on, which was basically her flying into a hole in the hood and lifting it all up using a weird system of supports and a few straps inside the hood. Flying properly above the ground, Willow could slide the boots along the ground and only observant people would notice that this 'person' wasn't walking, but then this wasn't for them.

"yeah, I'm going to stick with everyone as well. Although I'm not too worried if we get into a fight. People are very easy to deal with." Willow said, fluttering next to Flint in her disguise and 'walking' next to him as everyone was departing the boat to head into town.
Hidden 9 mos ago 9 mos ago Post by Noodles
Raw
GM
Avatar of Noodles

Noodles

Member Online

Alesia
"Sure, go ahead~" Alesia replied to Flint. She'd trust the man with the ship funds. So the flint will be buying supplies for the ship, since its just a nearby trip, it wouldn't hurt if she were to request a small favour from that guy. "While you're there, help me buy a pet, if you don't mind the hassle."

She said in a more polite demeanour, before walking off in her swift gliding steps towards the direction of that olde tavern.

The sight of that fairy was a bit comical she should say, puppettering a bulky figure. But that can fit as a disguise I think...?

But she's sure she wouldn't get too much attention on that side.



Brown Isles Streets - @Jerkchicken
The cobble streets of the marketplace was as lively as one could expect from the first sight from the Harbour. Vendors of the crowded streets cried their wares. Many are those with their cutlasses and bandanas, a good chunk of them with tattooes etched on the forearms, crested with the different skull and bone symbols.

One of these stalls have a strange wad of money placed on the table. A middle aged man of noticeable strands of white, had pushed the money back to the pirate.

"Just think about it! We are a lot more competent than those drunkyards of that tavern!" The pirates seemed to be pleading at the elderly, a few drops of sweat trickled down the pirate's forehead.

"I don't know what you’re talking about, I'm just an old man running a fruit store, and I've been paying those the rackets of those you call 'drunkards of the bar'" The old man lit up his cigarette, before releasing the first puff of smoke at the three pirates.

"Those two mayors are just figureheads!" That pirate sweeped his money away with one angry shove, pulling out a pistol, with its barrel pointed at the old man's head. "But now that we Shade Pirates have found out on who you're, old man."


Olde Tavern - @Archmage MC@vancexentan[@zellose]
Alesia entered the tavern of the Brown isles, the wooden swinging doors of the bar was welcoming to her for only one moment. The scene of the pirate bar ruined the soothing atmosphere of its glided wooden tables and chairs. There is no bard for the bar, just a horrible semblance of music that can make the dogs howl at the morning. A four legged pet of the bar, too large to be a stray dog, moved to sniff at the new customers.

Alesia patted on the smooth blue fur of the aloof wolf, before the pet wolf moved away to the backyard. Seemed to be a watchdog... she thought.

Along one corner of the Tavern, there is a long square table that sits three pirates. One of them have a green parrot and the other had a black oversized hat with a skull symbol imprinted on the middle. Stacks of empty rum glasses could be seen from the sides of the table, around it. Pirates captains, but out of the patrons of the tavern, they are the noisiest. "To find the song of that grey man's chest, to take the gold of the silver wind, to dance the memories of the olde Rum. For the sailings for the greatest seas!"

Alesia was certain on one thing of that hyme: They are just drunkyards!

The island was starting to deserve its reputation in ways she didn't think it'll be. Taking a round table, she took a long deep breath to ease herself from the bar chatters.
Hidden 9 mos ago 9 mos ago Post by Jerkchicken
Raw
Avatar of Jerkchicken

Jerkchicken

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Flint listened to the Captain's request. A pet? There was an amused look on his face as he went on his way. He mentally put that on second on his to-do list. He was going to get the supplies first and then search for something. Finally, he'd pursue his own personal agenda. He just hoped he'd have time to do it all. He kinda was unsure about the matter of the pet, what would she like best?

It was as he walked that he noticed his tiny compatriot, the woman affected by the devil fruit which made her look like a small fairy. She had a disguise of sorts as she hung close the ground. He said to her, "Feel free to accompany me on the shopping trip, but we'll have to part ways once we're done. Maybe, you can help me select a pet suitable for the Captain."

After saying all that to Willow, he made his way to the markets. It was probably his favorite thing to do when visiting towns, to go the markets and absorb all the motion and crowdedness. He liked the feeling of melting into just one of the many faces in the crowd as they went about their business. This peace however, would not last as he found something catching his eyes and ears a bit further ahead as he passed to the area where all the food merchants were. He saw an old man being harassed by some pirate and he was close enough to eavesdrop on them.

His training kicking in, he got closer to them to observe them without catching their eye. It was at that moment the pirate took out a gun. Flint felt himself compelled to intrude on this argument immediately. In the blink of an eye, his large square sword was being used as a massive paddle to swat the man to the ground before he could fire it off. A well placed boot planted itself on his chest as he dug in his heel just a little bit for emphasis. He bent over as he aimed his shotgun at him saying threateningly, "Shade pirates huh? Well you're not the big payoff I was looking for, but I think you'll be enough to pay for my meal tonight."

@Archmage MC@Noodles
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Stern Algorithm
Raw
Avatar of Stern Algorithm

Stern Algorithm Loquacious Aggression

Member Seen 42 min ago

@Archmage MC

Handel appeared on deck to see off the rest of the crew, stating lazily, "I'll remain on the ship and keep guard, besides, I'd like to keep a low profile for the time being." She then turned her attention to Willow's ridiculous getup. "You know, I could sew you a parrot costume, then you could ride on someone's shoulders instead of dragging around that silly cloak. You could even get away with talking a little. Though to make it convincing, I'll probably need feathers."

That being said, Handel went back below decks and listened to her black Den Den Mushi, hoping to catch and intercept any Marine communications so as not to be caught unawares.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Archmage MC
Raw
Avatar of Archmage MC

Archmage MC

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Willow wasn't super thrilled with the idea of being dressed as a parrot, saying. "I have wings on my back, I don't think that'd work Handel." Hovering properly above the ground, she walked off with Flint. He often did a lot of the shopping, and while he shopped, Willow tended to take things. After all, very few shop owners even noticed a few of their things missing, and those that did often times blamed those nearby instead of the little fairy woman inside a strange disguise.

While Willow was busy taking a few random nick nacks from the nearby stalls, hanging her disguise in an alleyway on a railing. She'd then fly and grab an item, make her way back to her disguise, and store it inside. While she was going on her little crime spree, mostly taking tools and supplies the ship needed or food, getting a few other people in trouble in the meantime, Flint had gone off to do... something. Willow wasn't sure what he was doing, but he did say they would split off when they reached the market so she didn't think much of it.

Having her disguise full of loot, which was mostly assorted junk, Willow made her way to where Alesia went, a weird bar that was full of quite a few shady characters. She decided to just sit at a table and keep an eye on her captain, a young woman like her (Although Willow wasn't much older) would probably attract a lot of attention. And to be honest, causing mischief at the market was fun, but a brawl could also be fun if one just so happened to occur...
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 1 hr ago

The more Adam considered this place the more he felt like he was wasting his bloody time. Pirates...to him none of them wore the faces of anyone familiar meaning they were nobodies. Even if he hadn't served on their ships he made properly sure to memorize any worthwhile faces on wanted posters. Sometimes it gave him inspiration for costumes. Other time a handful of pocket change in exchange for ratting them out to the marines. Not like that latter part would apply here but still. He excused himself from the side of his captain and sat down at the bar table. He grinned, and put a few coins on the tavern counter ordering some water. He didn't drink. Drinking killed brain cells needed to stab people in the throat. If he did drink he tried to have it as non-alcoholic as possible. Father told him about this growing up said it stunted his growth for awhile. That drinking was the bane of all true adventurers because they became dependent on an outside source. The old man was full of stuff like that still he wondered what his adventurous 'boss' would do next.
Hidden 9 mos ago 9 mos ago Post by Noodles
Raw
GM
Avatar of Noodles

Noodles

Member Online

Brown Isles Streets @Jerkchicken
That attack struck the pirate flat on the head, he didn't expect someone to try attacking him out of the middle of nowhere. The pirate collapsed on the floor with a thud. The crowd started walking away from the area, once it seemed clear that the scene will turn messy. It was a wonder that they left the area in just hasty steps.

The pirate wasn't alone, not far away from the cleared square, one flashed out his cutlass, the other went drawing his pistol from the sides of the coat. Two, with similar clothing and pirate crest, went charging at Flint in response to the turn of events.

The blade of the cutlass shimmered in the noonlight, the seagulls flutter away at every corner from the first exchange of gunshots.


The Decks of White Pearl - @Stern Algorithm
The black Den Den mushi had intercepted a few set of signals, one was very recent, and was caught in clear detail. "Our deal with the mayor have fell apart again. Those drunkards have been choking on our supplies since we've gotten here! How should we proceed? Captain?"

"Steal the......" The interception got cut off into a buzzy static.

"Let me go!!! Somebody!!!" A different voice echoed upon the black snail.

"I'm not drunk!..." The black snail have picked up another transmission, then a few noises that sounded like shuffling tables and splashes of water.

"One glass of pear cider, if you'd excuse me..." Then followed by the voice of her captain amongst the Din...


Olde Bar @Archmage MC@vancexentan@Zelosse
Alesia put back the transceiver of the blue snail out of goodwill. She was glad that those pirates have yet to call the marines, for however drunk they are. "So, any words of the island's supposed treasure?"

"Here's the treasure map!" One of the 3 captains handed her the island's map without much regard. "The treasure is buried under the X mark!!"

She squinted her eyes at the browned paper that reeks of alcohol, brandy, rum, and whatever that she could name of. A torn off paper from a book, and there is no X that is written in any corners. But nevertheless, she should keep it. "Thank you..."

The geography of the island might be useful in the long run. Sipping on her beverage, Alesia continued listening to their tall tales. "The swamps are a place too dirty for me. They say that the place is haunted! Rather my life than those treasures!"

Alesia gulped a good bit of her pear cider. To think that they call themselves pirates! Those wimps!

The swamps of the outskirts seemed like a good start for the treasure hunt.

This moment, a cloaked figure enters the bar…

“A ghost!” A few pirates that are less sober screamed at the sight of Wilow's oversized cloak, then the floaty unnatural movements that is displayed. Pirates’ cheeks turned from flushed red to white, some running to hide at one corner, the others taking cover under the tables of the tavern.

The more troublesome ones, the plump Captains included, pulled out their flint pistol, the few braver ones pulling out cutlasses to fend off against the ‘ghost’. As the pirates hurled out insults that Aleisa couldn’t think of ever hearing.

“Tsk…” Alesia’s eyes twitched. Tying her long black hair with one sharp tug, Alesia flipped the bar table with one angry kick at the three so-called pirate captains. The Captain of the Scarlet Pirates have unintentionally turned the bar into a brawl.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Zelosse
Raw
Avatar of Zelosse

Zelosse The Entity

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



With little else to do that was worth doing, Riko gave a wistful shrug and fell to the deck flat on his feet with a whisper of rustling leather and cloth, falling into step behind the captain as willow tagged along.
Together the three had cut a path through the pirate town as willow, who refused to hide in the cloak if Riko wore it, stole every little bauble they stimbled across. As pirates themselves he knew there shouldn't have been a moral problem with it but the scrappy swordsman still felt it was properly wrong somehow.

At last the bar was around them and, in usual fashion, Riko shadowed the captain in silence while doing his best to look inconspicuous. A task he failed at. When Willows presence started the bar fight, Rikos smile was well hidden behind his headgear.

Two quick strides had him to the bar counter where a surly patron was fumbling with their swordbelt. Disorientated from the alcohol, Riko took the man with ease as he smashed their head into the dirty counter knocking them senseless and shattering a few bottles in the process.
Perfect.
The swordsman wanted this one to be felt and seen.

"Sapphire☆Star!"

Thumbing the gemstone, water rose from behind the bar from various buckets and barrels to sweep across the glass-strewn counter and beyond. With the various shards of broken bottles poking out from the thin wet surface, Riko leapt over the nearest table, fists swinging.
Behind him came a whirlwind of sharp glass shards in a tight ball of spinning water floating through the air. A flick of his hand sent the ball into a mans chest, tearing open his shirt and skin below it very painfully.

By the gods but he loved a bar fight!
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Jerkchicken
Raw
Avatar of Jerkchicken

Jerkchicken

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Flint smirked very slightly at the other pirates' approach. "Bring them all out now on the street, it'll make this go faster." He thought as his instincts and training kicked in. He leaped into roll away from the spot he was on. By the time the crack of the pistol rang through the streets, he was already gone and a little chunk of metal lay embedded in the stone street with little shards of rock around it.

The other friend of the pirate made contact with him, but his blade managed to provide ample protection as with its heft it easily parried the blow. Flint made a rapid horizontal slash at the sword wielding pirate and fired off both chambers one at a time. Each shot aimed separately aimed at both pirates. He ran to cover and quickly reloaded two shells into the gun before entering the fray once more. He wondered if more of their comrades would come in through the cracks trying to get the drop on him.

He rushed the gunman and blasted off both barrels at him sending him barreling into a wall. The other pirate's cutlass barely hitting him as he did that. There was one down, now there were two more two go. He dumped the spent shells and tossed two new ones into the air, catching them as he ran towards them. With a mighty upwards swing he sent him flying into the air which was punctuated by a blast. He then made his way to the first pirate "So where's the rest of your crew? If I collect you all I think I get a sticker and half off my next lunch." He said calmly at the pirate.

@Noodles
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by vancexentan
Raw
Avatar of vancexentan

vancexentan Hawk of Endymion

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Adam sighed as the sound of combat came from behind him...were these people really worth what little piece of treasure that likely started the fight? Adam apologized to the bar keep, and jumped over the counter. Not wanting to waste his own knives Adam chose to quickly search around, and found what he was looking for. The man's forks, and knives. The forks were a little trickery to use as weapons but Adam was confident that these drunk morons likely weren't capable of thinking that far ahead. Adam scooped them up, and vaulted back over the counter and proceeded to throw the knives at the people who were looking to threaten his current captain, annoying though her antics may be he didn't want to sign aboard ANOTHER ship so soon. After throwing them he bounded towards the exit. "Captain we should bail!" Adam suggested quickly. Who knows what hell would happen for wrecking a local tavern at the least they should bring it back outside.
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by Archmage MC
Raw
Avatar of Archmage MC

Archmage MC

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Willow was a bit annoyed that her presence caused a bar fight. She guessed it made sense, after all, her movement wasn't super natural. But she wasn't expecting people to pay attention to the dragging boots of her disguise, especially while most of them were drunk! But that was neither here nor there, as the other members of her crew that were nearby decided to jump into the Frey. While they were far more egar for a fight, Willow was well aware her fighting style would cause a lot of maining and corpses, so she refrained from joining in directly.

Instead she goading other patrons to fight each other with the odd tossed coin or small object, leaning her disguise in a corner and darting out to throw the object before darting back to the disguise before it collapsed too much. Due to her size and speed, if anyone even saw her, they'd just think she was a rock or something being tossed, especially with all the drunks in the bar.

When she got her pranking fill, she moved nearby Riko, staying well out of weapon range, and said to him. "Seriously who knew drunks would notice how odd I move in this thing."
Hidden 9 mos ago Post by BladeSS4
Raw
Avatar of BladeSS4

BladeSS4

Member Seen 1 day ago

Bakuto 'The Living Dragon' Intro

Location Olde Bar




Inside the olde bar was one sleeping or rather a passed out individual this man's name is Bakuto. Smelling of booze, the man appears to have been in the tavern for a while. Sleeping nearly oblivious of the action going on around him. Bakuto hears someone yell something about a ghost he mumbles something incoherent. As the fighting starts he stays there laying with his head down on the bar counter.

As the fighting starts and the crashing of tables Bakuto sits up and says loudly, "Marines!" He stops and looks around and starts wiping the sleep from his eyes he sees some pirates or one could assume pirate captain. He gets up and stumbles towards them almost falling over he then says, "Hey *hic* it is*hic* not nice to point weapons at a lady..." he trails off as he looks like he is about to be sick. His cheeks puff outwards and his chest expands like taking a deep breath.

Bakuto stumbles a few feet back grabbing nearest random pirate not shooting at those behind the table. The man pushes Bakuto away trying to get the drunk man who looks like he is about to be sick. Bakuto then opens his mouth and a pillar of fire engulfs the man who shoved him away. Bakuto stops the fire once he closes his mouth then shakes his head. He then says plainly to the now charred person, "Sorry bout that I was trying to get that plump guy over there."

Bakuto turns towards the plump 'captain' then says, "Hear that Plumpy that was for you! Anyhow..." He turns towards those hiding behind the table, "Hey you would happen to be a pirate captain right? Are you recruiting any new shipmates? I know now isn't the most nice time to ask but I have been looking for a crew to join for a while. Haven't found a good one, I mean with plumpy here the bar isn't set very high. I know recruiting some drunk from a tavern doesn't sound very appealing, but hey how about this. I take out plumpy here and we can consider that some sort of tryout. What, ya say?" Bakuto was speaking like just some plain person who didn't just had fire erupt from his mouth moments ago as if that was just a normal scene. He stands there to await the answer while on his guard while appearing to still be lacks seeming to look care free.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet