Hidden 6 days ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Online

Sean begins driving away, and sighs. "Now what?"
Hidden 5 days ago 5 days ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

"Ivy....you go to the campfire....ill stay here with Del and keep an eye on her..." arty told ivy. "You know how much trouble they can get in....or we should all go...." she said to her with a smile. "Wait....you weren't there when Jacob first appeared in the camp fire.....at that time i was so unfazed by it i was more worried about Rachel...." she smiled "Del....just be happy it did not take a monster attack to get some one to tell you your a demigod...." she said to her with a smile. She then sighed. "Ill go get Del some food....she needs to eat..." she said to her as she got up and walked out. She came back a bit later with some fruit and other things.

Ambrosia sighed. "So what do we do now?" She asked.

Amethyst sighed. "Hello?" She asked as she looked at them. "So can i go to camp here or not?" She asked annoyed
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Online

He drives for a while, and parks near the Brooklyn house.
Hidden 5 days ago 5 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 19 min ago

Redacted
Hidden 5 days ago 5 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

REDACTED
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 19 min ago

Levi is pretty confused by the whole ordeal as he moves into the Aphrodite cabin

Jason follows " oww mamacita don't pull so hard "

Vic politely declines the can of sardines " no thank you" sobek/Jacob senses serequet and he portals outside to see sean" you're a host? "

Hazel sighs" did you train with lupa or not? "


Hidden 5 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Winter’s smiles and eats some sardines. “Your sure?” She smiles after she swallows, then she points a gun finger in her mouth and eats the cheese it shoots.

Ivy frowns softly and she sighs. She nods. “You really are, Del. That girl Khalida.. poor girl looked so confused. Arty, why don’t you talk to her? I’ve got Del.” Ivy scans the food, her nose flaring slightly as she sniffs it. She nods in approval and checks everything.

Khalida sits at the campfire, frowning as everyone disperses.

Sorcha sighs through her nose. “I’m sorry if I’m pulling you too hard to get out of danger.” She doesn’t sound apologetic in the slightest. She leads him to the arena and toys with her sword. “How do you want to do this? Weapons or none, powers or none?”

Asa frowns faintly in thought. “Well.., Whatever you want, really.” Her face lights up. “Ooh! I have an idea! After I spar Simon, do you want to spar with me?”
Hidden 5 days ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty smiles as she nods. "Kay....Ill see what i can do." she hugged and kissed her sisters cheek and then walked out. She looked for Khalida.

Amethyst sighs. "Im not sure...." she said to her and then sighs. "If not want do you want me to do?" she asks her.

Ambrosia sighs. "Alright." she said to her with a smile. She looked at Simon. "You got a girl friend?" she asks him. "If you do....She must be one lucky girl...." she said to him.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ivy smiles and hugs Arty back.

Khalida stares into the fire, glancing at her hands. The light above the handsome big’s head seemed to.. call to her. She sighs and gets lost in her thoughts.

Asa raises her eyebrows with a light giggle. “Slow down, Ambrosia! You just got here and already looking for a mate! That should be a new record, right, Simon?” She smiles at the man.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 19 min ago

Levi walks out of the cabin walking around before curfew

Vic nods a bit weirded out " I'm sure "he says

Jason pulls out his new tomahawk holding it in his right hand he then pulls out his knife holding it in a reverse grip in his left hand . His father told them they would look like two fingerless leather gloves when not in use " weapons "

Simon walks back over and pulls at his gauges causing his swords to appear he then stabs ambrosias leg and holds his sword there pinning her he then stabs asa through the gut" I won " he says and nods" yeah I do and yeah I think it's a record "

Hazel raises an eyebrow " if you don't remember lupa you haven't trained with her and if you haven't trained with her you can't join the legion so until a pack of wolves comes and brings you to the wolf house where you will then be trained by lupa for a year leave this place "
Hidden 5 days ago 5 days ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Ambrosia smiled and laughed. "I mean....Might as well!" she said to her. She looks at him and frowns. (OH!!! Shad! IDEA!!!! PM ME!!!! XD)

Arty smiles as she sees Khalida. "Hay kid you ok?" she asked her. She smiled as she plopped down next to next her large breasts bouncing a bit as she did. She smiled as she looked at her. "You need to ask some questions?" she asked her.

Amethyst looks at her and bites her lip. "Yeah whatever." she said as she walked away.

Hidden 5 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 19 min ago

Simon looks at ambr(shortened ambrosias name ) " first rule don't have your guard down as you can die here but you just reawaken in the meadow some time later " Simon says cutting off her leg

Levi goes to his cabin and falls asleep
Hidden 5 days ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Amber dose a back flip before he can cut off her leg. "Well....im used to not having to drop my guard." she said to him as she dodged his attacks.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

(Shad? You mean me?)

Khalida starts a bit, startled out of her thoughts and she instinctively reaches for a rock. She frowns. “Who are you?”

Winter shrugs. “Suit yourself.” She blinks and stops, then smiles apologetically. “Sorry, Bast likes to weird people out.” She wipes her mouth on a towel and she goes to the middle of the floor and she looks around. “I wonder where Jacob went off to.”

Sorcha nods and gets into a sword fighting stance. “How far? Till someone submits, KOs, dies, what?”

Asa laughs, ignoring her bleeding gut, and she tackles him from behind. “Hey! No fair!”
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 19 min ago

Levi is sleeping

Vic nods" it's ok"

Jason nods" till someone dies" he said getting into a clumsy stance

Simon laughs and twists stabbing both of his swords into asa's back

Hidden 5 days ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

(YES LOVE!!!!)

Arty looks at her and sighs. "Artemis....the red haired woman that helped you....thats my sister...." she said to her. "I know your confused....Let me guess monster attack?" she asks her. She then sighs. "Where here to help you." she said to her

Amber sighs. "Wow...things here are strange." she said to them. She then sighed. "Why did i have to die?" she asks herself.
Hidden 5 days ago 5 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Winter frowns. “Anything you want to work on?”

Sorcha raises her eyebrows slightly and she sighs, making a decision to let him learn how to correct his stance through experience. It seems a good plan, but her training makes her tense at the awkward stance. She bites her lip and sheathes her sword. She approaches him and kicks his feet apart. She frowns faintly as she steps in close to his back to see from his point of view. He’d be able to feel her copy his stance right behind him so she can feel what’s wrong. She mutters softly to herself.

Khalida nods. “My name is Khalida. Yes, I dreamed I was attacked by a Greek hydra, but I’m certain that’s not what happened. Buildings were smoking, so I must have been in a fire.. yes that’s it, I inhaled too many noxious fumes and I must’ve bumped my head fairly hard.. that woman is your sister? You are fortunate to have someone so kind as a family member.”

Asa quickly twists in the last moment and kicks him away from her at the back of his knees and she lands in a crouch behind him.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 19 min ago

Vic nods" I liked the charms and amulets by that is Mr walts class " hmm interesting

Jason raises an eyebrow " just let me correct it from failing mamacita"

Simon reverses his grip on his sword and kicks off the ground stabbing into asa
Hidden 5 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Winter nods. “Would you like to work on that, or something your not very good at?”

Sorcha huffs. “That was the plan, but it physically hurts.. you know what, that doesn’t matter.” She smoothly unsheathes her sword and takes her position, making one last adjustment to his hands with the tip of the blade. She tilts her head. “Good enough to start with.”

Asa dodges the stab and twists his sword out of his hand and she poises it at his throat.
Hidden 5 days ago Post by PrincessVampora
Raw
Avatar of PrincessVampora

PrincessVampora The Princess of Vampires

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Arty looks at her and smiles. "Yes i am....." she said to her. "And if you want ill be your personal trainer....Teach you how to fight...." she said to her. "Whos your parent?" she asks her with a smile.

Amber just watched.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet