The world is in trouble, and the waves are upon us. Within two weeks the world will sink into crisis. As the nations gathered together in Melromarc the various high priests, and nobles of the factions gather together in an attempt to summon forth a group of heroes from another world. Since the holy weapons only choose other worlders as their wielders, in order to raise a hero capable of counteracting the waves the natives must realize a ritual to summon a person that the holy weapon chooses as worthy to be a hero. This ritual can only be performed using fragments of holy relics and at designated times, and although shouldn't be the case, can also be performed even when the world is in peace.
With the oncoming onslaughter of chaos, and destruction the nobles have little other choice but to band together to try, and fix the world. However despite this diplomatic ties are still no the best, and some nations have yet to gather behind one banner. With the call for heroes sent out who, and what will happen in the time to come?
Link to wiki/world map here: shield-hero.fandom.com/wiki/World_Map
Hero of the Bow: NPC
Hero of the Spear: NPC
Hero of the Sword: Cole Smith
Hero of the Shield: Fer 'Fernando Gutierrez'
King Sanson Vincent Melromarc
Quentin 'The Tiger's Claw' Marcino - Hero's Guide
Hans Copper - Magician Assistant to the King
Rin Matsunaga - Bow Hero
Shay Din - Healer
Rayla Winters - Bandit Status captured
Edusa D. Melromarc - Sword hero Follower
Cassus Reed - Bow Hero Bard
Nina Purple - Bow Hero Mage
1. All Standard roleplay rules are in effect.
2. I am allowed to decline something, or reject it for any reason. If I feel something doesn't fit the roleplay I won't allow it.
3. This universe is different from canon. No canon characters shall appear unless requested. Some rules will be tweaked in-verse, and not everything about the shield hero continuity will stay the exact same for roleplay nessesarity reasons.
4. This will be a fairly linear story players will likely not die unless they do something stupid, the same goes for some of the villains.
5. The Four Heroes Must have the canonical set of weapons the shield, spear, sword, or bow. NOT THE EXACT WEAPON I mean they can't be the hammer hero, or the musket hero for example. Furthermore all weapons must be appropriate for the setting meaning no guns.
6. You must post on the OOC, and have the character approved before joining the IC. Failure to do so will be reported to the mods, and summarily ignored. Players who fail to post after a week without notice will have their characters executed, or sent off.
7. Hate/Anger aspects like the dark side of Naofumi's shield must be achieved in rp, and granted by the GM(s). You may not start with it, and may not even come to fruition.
8. Players may be from outside of Japan if you're a hero. I won't be restricting us to one location primarily because the weapons auto translate. Players who start as actual beings of the isekai world can be from any nation, and or race that is sentiment and not a demon.
Level: 1-10 (heroes start at 1, level is superfluous and is meant to keep track of players, and bosses and because continuity.)
Class: (Fighter, Archer, Mage, Rogue, Thief, bard, etc are baseline Swordsmaster, and Paladin are higher classes to be achieved later)
Hero Class: (ignore/delete if not hero)
Specializations: (Trapping, fire magic, lock picking, fencing, etc)
Magic Affinity: (If you don't wish to have one I'll allow it but its the same as others Wind, Water, Fire, Dark, Light, etc max of 2)
Appearance: (Written, or picture)
Appearance of Weapon:
Abilities of Weapon: (if applicable)
(You can copy and paste the blow format for each individual skill and put them into a hider if there is a lot. Level one heroes really shouldn't have any but if you want to make them up before the rp that is fine.)
Name of Skill:
Abilities of Skill:
Downsides of Skill: (if applicable some high damage spells/skills may need a downside besides say mana/stamina loss)
(Put here what you have if you already lived in the world (tent, tinderbox, bandages gold amount, etc), put here what you get as the rp progresses technology from our world is mostly useless in this world so no guns, phones, etc if you wanna bring it along it won't work in the isekai world.)