Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Prologue, The Meet-Up


Darcy O'Connell


Darcy was just finishing up the group text to Baxter, Jason, Dyl and Nora. She leaned back in the seat of her Red 69' Trans Am,watching the rain splash off the windsheild as she lit up a joint and puffed it. She had been up for three days trying to get some information on an old abandoned mental asylum and was exhausted. She flipped on the radio to hear Nirvana's All Apologies playing, the mellow cadence heloing her relax as she got high. Darcy was dressed in a black, cropped tank,
grey cargo jeans and an authentic pair of Ox Leather Doc Martens.

She pulled out a folder from her bag as she took another drag of her joint, coughing some and then studying the files she had on the Northen State Mental Asylum, waiting for her team of friends to arrive. She had really big news for them, unfortunately she yad to take out a loan to get the gears in motion, hopefully it would pay off.

Nora Mays

Hearing a series of beeping from her phone, Nora was ecstatic to see a text from Darcy and with a quick reply, she grabbed her tech bag, threw on her black and grey drug rug hoodie and tight jeans shorts with mid thigh leangth. She then rushed out of her new apartment she rented when she moved here and hoped into her Lime green Jeep Trailcat, now making her way to the Queen Anne Branch Library to meet Darcy and the rest of the team, eager to hear the news Darcy had to share.

@Spin The Wheel@Eveekitten@Dark Light
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Dark Light
Raw
Avatar of Dark Light

Dark Light

Member Seen 12 hrs ago

Jason was looking pretty nice, dressed for an evening out. Wearing his nicer leather jacket over a clean white shirt and fitted dark jeans. His hair was pulled back and his beard had been recently trimmed.
He was walking through town, hugging close to the walls and shops along the way as he tried to hide from the pouring rain.
He was nearly at his destination when his phone buzzed, he was heading to a restaurant and cocktail bar named Betty where he was to meet his date for the evening.
After he read the message he paused for a moment thinking. With a sigh he tapped away and then sent a message.


So sorry but I can’t make it tonight.
Hate to let you down, maybe another time?


With that he slipped his phone back into his pocket and kept on walking. Going straight past the road that lead to Betty’s as he made his way to the library instead.

He had caught a taxi into town instead of trying to park his van, but he was just lucky the library was only a 15min walk from his current location. By the time he arrived he was half soaked.
Easily spotting Darcy’s red Trans Am Jason jogged over in the rain and knocked on her roof.

Gonna let me in?” he asked with a big smile, leaning down to see into the window.

@xXSINXx
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

@Dark Light

Darcy O'Connell


Darcy jumped a bit, startled by the sudden knock on the window. She scampered to hide the joint before realizing it was Jason. She smiled and shook her head, unlocking the door letting him get in. "Oh man youre drenched... Here you wanna smoke? Theres a joint in the ashtray you can light up." Darcy then crawled in the back seat behind Jason, gently grabbing his long wet hair, wringing it out for him and giving him a spare towel she kept back there.

"Dude im seriously jealous of your hair, I have such a hard time with mine... I've contacted the others to meet with us. In short, I got us the gig and I found a place thats creepy as hell but we gotta get some good footage, this gig depends on it."She spoke softly with a strong Irish accent, still learning how to pronounce American English without the accent, which was proving a challenge for her.

Nora Mays


Shortly after Jason had arrived, Nora pulled up behind Darcy's Trans Am. Th leather top of her Trailcat up to cover her from the rain. She then texted Darcy saying she was going to get in her car and after getting the okay, Nora opened the driver side door to see Jason sitting right there. Now why is it everytime I see you, you're all wet? She chuckled poking fun at Jason before hugging him,nowl seeing Darcy and greeting her with italian cheek kisses family would give eachother. Its always a pleaseure to see you both, be it this is our first time seeing eachother in person Darcy. So what you got for us?"
2x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Spin The Wheel
Raw
Avatar of Spin The Wheel

Spin The Wheel Random Skeleton

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Dylan walked quickly in the rain. He had gotten out of the workshop in a hurry, put on whatever clothes could be convinced to peel off the floor, and taken the umbrella which had a few holes in it. Work had mercifully been slow that day so he was off for the rest of the night. Dylan was in a good mood, in spite of the water dripping onto his shoulder. He hadn't seen his friends in a little while and he wanted to see what mischief Darcy had planned for them, though she had been quite vague on what it was that they would be doing. He was confident that he was coming prepared, more or less, for anything they would encounter.

Soon enough he could see the library in front of him, as well as Darcy's distinctive red car. He lightly jogged up to the side of the car, peeking inside as he arrived. It looked like Jason and Nora had beaten him to the punch.
"Hey guys, am I too late for the party?" Dylan asked jokingly.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Darcy O'Connel


Darcy signaled for Nora to let him in, she wpuld then crawl in the back with Darcy with the joint in her hand, letting Dyl take the driver's seat. Darcy smiled as she kept drying Jason's hair, giving him a man bun for the fun of it. Whats up Dyl, was work Kosher for you?" she smiled aware of her corny pun." I was just telling Jason that I finally got the gig, we have our foot in the door.

All we need to do is check this place out and get some real good footage."
she took another drag of the joint after receiving it from Nora whom was studying the contents of Darcy's folder."This is the one guys, I have a good feeling about this." She then sighs, realizing it was very difficult trying to speak in an American accent rather than her Irish one.

Nora Mays


Nora was coughing heavily as he passed the joint on to Darcy, she took a few breaths before looking at the papers in Darcy's folder."Damn.. Northern State Mental Asylumn. You might need more than a lockpick to get into this one Dyl. This place has alot of history, 1911 to 1976. I bet theres a bunch of activity here."

She then started rummaging through her bag, pulling out a small metal box with a speaker."I got us a new toy, this is a spirit box, it will allow spirits to speak to us without costing them the usual energy it takes to do so. Dyl I even got you a new camera with an infared mode." She handed Dyl the camera before going back to reading the files on the asylum more.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Spin The Wheel
Raw
Avatar of Spin The Wheel

Spin The Wheel Random Skeleton

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Dyl entered the car and gave Darcy a quick smile.
"Work's not bad right now. Might pick up next week."
There were never many customers but he didn't mind it too much. It gave him time to sharpen his skills and participate in the group's activities. He took the camera from Nora, saying "And don't worry about getting in, I've got the right tools for job." He hadn't been to the asylum before but he was familiar with the locks they would have used back then. Getting in shouldn't pose a problem, it was everything else that he was worried about.

In the driver's seat Dylan inspected the camera he'd been given. He weighed it in his hand and then hefted it on his shoulder to check how it felt.
"Not bad. Hope you didn't spend too much on this."
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Dark Light
Raw
Avatar of Dark Light

Dark Light

Member Seen 12 hrs ago

Jason had taken the joint from the ashtray and it hung loose between his lips unlit as Nora opened the door.
Get in ‘ere.
He said said playfully without opening his mouth too far as he hugged Nora and half dragged her into the car. Ensuring much body on wet body contact was made as possible.
and you’re always late.” he teased, a running jest about her missing the waves.
”I still can’t believe you two know each other. Small world.”

With that he shuffled a bit getting comfy in his seat as Darcy played with his hair. Finally settled he light up his joint. He took a few small puffs to get it going then held one large long inhale, letting the smoke slowly seep out in whisky tendrils between his lips.

Dyl arrived halfway through and Jason could do little but nod and smile at the guy until he had exhaled all the smoke. He passed the joint on and pat Dyl on the shoulder. ”Good to see ya again.”

While the others talked about and looked at equipment, Jason’s got hold of one of the joints and attended to a message he received. When it was concluded and he had sent a reply he turned his attention back to the group, twisting to see everyone, pausing to first admire his hair in the rear view mirror.

”Nice. So, when do you plan for this mad-house stakeout to happen? And wanna use my van?” he asks eagerly, focusing on Darcy’s blue eyes as he talks.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Darcy O'Connell


Darcy was rolling up another joint as they were waiting in her car, the rain dancing off the windshield and roof of the car had calmed slightly. After sparking the joint and taking a drag, she passed it up to Jason, starting a new rotation befoe coughing."Well without Baxter here yet, I can't say for sure. I'm we can go there tonight, even if it's to scope out the place. Good news is, were allowed to be there."

She was going to try and save this news for when all the te arrived, but now was a good time as any."I got us in with the network, they notified the local authorities that we would be there doing an investigation. They want us to be natural, meaning they want us to break in. They also want us to do our best and get really good footage. So I'd say yes we would need the "Mothership" Jason."

Nora Mays


Nora gave a slight chuckle as she handed the camera off to Dyl."Dont worry Dyl, This came out of the money I put to the side for the team. She smiled and gave Dyl a gently rub on his head, almost like a noogie she then giggled as she murmured something into Darcy's ear."I rubbed the pickle. This sent them into a stoned out laughing fit.

1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Eveekitten
Raw
Avatar of Eveekitten

Eveekitten of many faces

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Baxter glanced down at the radio on his dash, and grumbled to himself. He was late, of course he was late. He could hear his phone chiming, telling him that he had a text "probably from Darcy" he chided himself warningly. He was supposed to have gotten off of work an hour earlier than he did and he had to rush to get there, still wearing his tan khaky pants and blue polo with the company logo. Luckily, he always kept some spare clothes in the trunk. He was always prepared to pull a host job with Darcy and the rest of the crew.

A moment later, he pulled into the library lot, the lights on his car highlighting Darcy's and the pile of people inside. Unable to help himself, he smiled. His group of friends were some weird ones, but he really wouldn't have it any other way. Parking a few spots over, he took a moment to dig around through his back seat before pulling up a dufflebag. Within was everything that he needed for a late night meetup with his friends. He didn't pull everything out, for now, he pulled out a black hoodie and slipped it on, pulling the hood up to cover his dark hair, and hopefully help keep him from getting too soaked from the rain outside.

A minute later, he knocked on the back door, noticing where the girls sat. Moving to the other side of the car, he motioned for them to let him in so he didn't have to crawl his way across everybody. "Getting started without me, are you?" He grinned, teasing in his tone.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Darcy O'Connell


Darcy smiled as her number two, Baxter entered the car. Surprisingly they managed to fit all five people in her car, passing the joint around to make sure everyone got a hit before Darcy announed her big news."Most of you already know, but i feel I need to restate this. I had taken out a loan and paid the network to get us on the air. We finally have our foot in the door and we will be able to have the show for a year so long as we provide the best footage we can. We are already cleared to investigate the Northern State Mental Asylum. We can start tonight if you guys want."

Darcy was trying.her best to hide it, but it wasnt enough. She was worried about pronouncing words correctly. She was trying very hard with her worda already, but one could hear her Irish accent slip out here and there, which worried her. She was woreied shed screw up the gig with her accent.

Nora Mays


Nora seen that Darcy was getting nervous, this waa truly a big moment for all of them and failure was not an option. She rubbed Darcy's back gently."We got this girlie, none of us will let you down. Now relax and be yourself, you are the center peice of our friendship and none of us would even be here, packed in your little hot rod, if it wasnt for you." She then checked all her gear in her tech bag, making sure everything was ready to go.[color=green]" All charged and ready to go, If we do make it on the air, we will definitely celebrate."

1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Eveekitten
Raw
Avatar of Eveekitten

Eveekitten of many faces

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Baxter glanced around the car, shaking his head as the joint was passed his way, it wasn't that he didn't want to, but he knew that his work liked to randomly drug test. A real reason that he wanted this gig to pay out, if he could just get a name for himself, if their group could get a name for themselves, he could stop working his dead end job. He recognized that look in Darcy's face, leaning over Nora, and very gently placing his fingers beneath Darcy's chin, lifting it so that she was looking at him. He shot her that care free crooked smile "you don't have anything to worry about... we've done this a thousand times, right? And I've told you before, the accent is cute... we got this" he said, his voice brimming with confidence.

Glancing around at the rest of them "I brought a change of clothes in the car, I knew this call was coming any day. Really couldn't have chosen a bigger fish to fry though, huh?" he added, eyeing Darcy. That asylum had a reputation, it was a ghost hunting gold mine... and was likely to be a fantastic setting for their first show. "Is everyone else good to go tonight?" he asked, glancing around? They all knew what it would mean, little to no sleep and a night full of bumps and uncertainties. For him, this was fantastic news, but he wanted to be sure they were all ready for this.
2x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Darcy O'Connell


At that moment, feeling Daxter's touch, Darcy was captivated. Her Ocean Blue eyes fixated on his as he encouraged her, blushing a bit with a soft smile."You're right Bax, I'm just being silly, thank you." Out of all her friends, Darcy knew Baxter the longest, they practically grew up with eachother. She had always found him to be attractive but in all honesty was to shy to express her feelings.

"I'm ready if you guys are. Nora could you run Jason to get his van? We will meet you at the asylum." With that, Nora and Jason got into Nora's trailcat and Darcy ceawled into the driver's seat of her Trans Am, turning the engine and driving off to the Asylum.

Nora Mays


After they got out of Darcy's Trans Am, Nora pressed the butting on her keys to unlock her Trailcat. As she climbs in and starts the engine she looks at Jason. Seems like Baxter and Darcy have a thing going." She said jokingly with a smile as she pulls off."You know... You look good with your hair up, Not very often i see that, so where did you park the Ol' Mothership anyways?" The sum had sarted going down and yet it still rained moderately."I feel like this ia the one honestly, tonight were gonna catch something phenomenal."
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Dark Light
Raw
Avatar of Dark Light

Dark Light

Member Seen 12 hrs ago


Nora Mays


After they got out of Darcy's Trans Am, Nora pressed the butting on her keys to unlock her Trailcat. As she climbs in and starts the engine she looks at Jason. Seems like Baxter and Darcy have a thing going." She said jokingly with a smile as she pulls off."You know... You look good with your hair up, Not very often i see that, so where did you park the Ol' Mothership anyways?" The sum had sarted going down and yet it still rained moderately."I feel like this ia the one honestly, tonight were gonna catch something phenomenal."


Jason ran a hand over his hair, unable to properly take a compliment he just smiled his well practiced white toothed charming grin in reply. The soft smile failing to reach his eyes however as they found hers. Something somber sitting in his thoughts behind them. He rest his elbow on the windowsill and looked out into the rain.

”It’s a nice night.”

He said softly as he gave the directions to his van and then added with a sigh.

”I really hope we do, this is fun and all but if we don’t get something soon, you know. We can’t keep just playing forever. I know Josh was right into this...
I just, I’m not really convinced yet.”


Just then they drove past the restaurant Jason was heading too earlier, Betty’s. He let out a soft little chuckle. His hand found Nora’s knee just for enough time to give it a squeeze. He spoke again, forcing some positivity into his voice, trying to lighten the mood.

”Hey, it’s gonna be a great night. Can’t wait to check this place out, doesn’t quite feel the same knowing we are allowed to be there though. Might have to come up with something else illegal to do.”

He half jest before asking,

”If we’re all bunkering down in mothership for the weekend is it ok if I clear some of my stuff out at your place to make some room?”
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Spin The Wheel
Raw
Avatar of Spin The Wheel

Spin The Wheel Random Skeleton

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Dylan scooted out of the driver's seat and into the back as Jason and Nora left the car, shrugging off his backpack and placing it at his feet. He was excited and a little nervous, hearing Darcy tell them what she had sacrificed for this. This would be a big moment for her and she needed their help to pull it off. But he calmed himself down, thinking that he was as prepared as he would ever be for something like this. Suddenly, a question popped up in his mind.
"Hey Darcy, how'd you even find out about the asylum anyway? Hope you weren't digging around any shady sites or anything." Dylan asked.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Darcy O'Connell


Darcy had been following the road for about five minutes, taking exits and then backroads until the reached a long straight stretch, the surrounding foliage giving off an eerie vibe."Inbeleive were geeting close... I did some research on the shadiest of sites." she said jokingly with a smirk."If you want to see, the folder right there should spoil your fancy. It was founded in 1911 and finally shut down in 1973, if were gonna find any spooks, its definitely there."

They finally pulled up at the Asylum gates where Darcy stopped and stepped out of the car, now approaching the gates. She grabbed the heavy duty pad lock in her hand. "Dyl! Think you can get passed this lock." She asked knowing if anyone could it would be him.

@Spin The Wheel @Eveekitten

Nora Mays


Nora smiled right back at Jason. Yeah it is a nice night, but still isn't like tose nights in the open water, the rain gives a certain subtlety though." They eventually drive passed a resturant as they made their way to the Mothership. She was laughing a bit in response to illegal activities Jason had joked about, now finding his hand on her knee."I know Darcy though and when she's set on something, and putting her neck out there, it's good. She's always had luck on her side. I think shes part leprechaun."

They evntually pulled up on the Mothership, Nora stepped out with Jason to help him gather up his belongings."Im sure we will be staying in a hotel, so fit as much as you can in my Trailcat and we'll... She accidentally bumped into Jason, not knowing he was behins her. She was only about five inches shorter than him, there was.very little space between him and the wall and Nora found herself in the middle, seemingly trapped somewhere she didnt want to leave.I'm sorry... She said shyly, trying to hide her blush.

@Dark Light
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Eveekitten
Raw
Avatar of Eveekitten

Eveekitten of many faces

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Baxter made a quick dash to his SUV, grabbing his dufflebag before getting back into Darcy's car. He took the passenger's seat while Dyl climbed into the back. He glanced over his shoulder towards the guy in the back as he asked about the information Darcy managed to get her hands on. Turning her attention back to her as she began explaining the backstory "sounds... perfect" he finished, with a chef's kiss, grinning towards her.

His eyes widened, the grin slipping away from his features as they approached the gate, taking in the large building, the place would have looked ominous even if it hadn't been pouring rain around it. "Has there been a lock he hasn't been able to get past?" he asked, in an attempt to lighten the mood. Glancing back up to the building, he began counting the windows "I hope Nora and Jason bring enough still cameras... We're going to want at least one on every floor. Do you have any hot spots of activity?" he asked. Darcy had often brought the excitement and energy when it came to selling a place, but he had never been able to hide his own excitement once they got to the location. He was eager to get inside and see what waited for them.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Spin The Wheel
Raw
Avatar of Spin The Wheel

Spin The Wheel Random Skeleton

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

Dylan walked out to the gate and crouched down, setting his backpack on the ground before inspecting the lock. The padlock was large and rugged, made to last for a long time. But the locking mechanism itself in these kinds of locks was often not as safe as the rest of the lock. He picked up the padlock out of darcy's hand and looked into the keyhole to confirm his suspicions. It seemed standard, but there was only one way to make sure.
"Just give me a minute, shouldn't take too long." He said, reaching into his backpack once more.

He got out his set of lockpicking tools and put the torch in his mouth before opening the case and picking out an appropriate lockpick. He looked for his tension bars but it seemed like he'd forgotten to put them back into his kit that day. Frowning, he fished around in his bag for a screwdriver instead. Tools in hand, Dylan started to pick the lock. The lock body had protected the mechanism from the elements and the rain was light enough to not disturb his work. Soon enough the lock opened with a heavy click, and he eased the lock out from the gate.
"Done." Dylan said, putting his tools back in his bag. "Hope you're all ready to case the joint."
He was holding on to the lock for now, he'd put it back in the gate later. He shouldered his bag onto his bag and was ready to go.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Dark Light
Raw
Avatar of Dark Light

Dark Light

Member Seen 12 hrs ago

@xXSINXx

”For what?” Jason asked in light reply to the apology. His eyes searched for hers as he looked down on her and his hands naturally found her hips. A suspenseful still moment hung in the air between them, gathering on their warm breaths entwining between them in the cool air. For the slightest moment it felt as though his grip was going to tighten on her waist and pull her in, but instead he let go and stepped aside to the side door of his camper van. (His current home.)
Opening it up he quickly went to work of getting everything ready.
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by xXSINXx
Raw
GM
Avatar of xXSINXx

xXSINXx Angel of Lust

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Darcy O'Connell


Darcy hopped a bit in excited joy before grabbing her phone and texting Nora telling her they were at the Asylum along with the directions. She took a deep breath and grabbed both Baxter's and Dyl's hands, running with them through the courtyard to the lobby doors which too were locked."I texted Nora, they should be coming soon." Right at that moment a cop had rolled up in a cruiser, stepped out and flashed a light at the three. What are you kids up to? This is Private property." He announced with a slight southern accent.

Darcy bravely stepped up calmly showing their business card. We are the P.I.C.S team, we have clearence from the city to be here." She was very nervous, never had been infront of a lawman as a possible criminal. Ah, I see we are aware of that Ms. O'Connell, just wasn't expecting you this early, Here may I?"

He then unlocked the door for them with the keys provided by the city, seeing as he was the Officer to oversee their entry, now handing the keys to Darcy. Lock up when your done kids and watch for spooks." He chuckled as he walked away taking his leave.
@Eveekitten@Spin The Wheel

Nora Mays


Nora and Jason had been packing as much as they could into her Jeep. She almost felt sorry for Kason living this way, but she knew him to well, this was his way of life. She then realized she got a text from Darcy. Aweh man.. No playtime. What a drag. Nora said, meant to teasingly flirt with Jason and as a joke to how Darcy was prompt with a text after a brief intimate moment With Jason."Darcy and the gangs already there, they are waiting for us so we can scope this place out. Lets not keep her waiting yeah?"

After packing everything they could, Nora tossed the Mothership's keys to Jason."Now don't be looking at my ass while you follow me. She called back, smacking the back hatch of her Jeep before getting and and starting it up, now pulling off with Darcy's directions on GPS. After a few minutes they wer pulling up to Darcy's Car outside the main gate.
@Dark Light
1x Like Like
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Dark Light
Raw
Avatar of Dark Light

Dark Light

Member Seen 12 hrs ago



Nora Mays


Nora and Jason had been packing as much as they could into her Jeep. She almost felt sorry for Kason living this way, but she knew him to well, this was his way of life. She then realized she got a text from Darcy. Aweh man.. No playtime. What a drag. Nora said, meant to teasingly flirt with Jason and as a joke to how Darcy was prompt with a text after a brief intimate moment With Jason."Darcy and the gangs already there, they are waiting for us so we can scope this place out. Lets not keep her waiting yeah?"

After packing everything they could, Nora tossed the Mothership's keys to Jason."Now don't be looking at my ass while you follow me. She called back, smacking the back hatch of her Jeep before getting and and starting it up, now pulling off with Darcy's directions on GPS. After a few minutes they wer pulling up to Darcy's Car outside the main gate.
@Dark Light


‘Let’s not keep her waiting any longer than we already have.’ Jason thought to himself.

”Ha,” he said with an amused laugh and playful lift of his eyebrows,
”With an ass that good how could I not?” he teased flirtatiously as he climbed into his van. His devilish grin sticking to his face long after their trip had began.

It wasn’t too long until they were pulling up to the open gates. Jumping out the van Jason quickly jogged over and caught up with Nora who had her phone out. He guessed she was going to message the others to let them know they were here.

”Hey, wanna have some fun. Let’s see if we can sneak up on ‘em? C’mon. Who knows, might even catch Darcy and Baxter at it.” he added with a shrug and a little laugh.

He turned away from the car to look over the building. It sure looked like a haunted building might. Old and decrepit, full of history. Large. A half moon hung behind it offering an eerie light and flickering shadows.

”So, you ready? Feeling scared yet?” there was a warmth to his jests and his eyes always lingered on hers for just that little moment extra than required.

With the rain settled, it was no night like the ones they shared out on the ocean in another country under a star lit sky, but it was still a nice night for adventure.
1x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet