First, let me begin with a copy and paste of 18+ information, and rules from another thread. If there are things in here that only apply to that other thread and seem off here, I apologize! But it's still good for the general information. You can find the actual plot further down:
To start, I'm looking for a partner to play F characters, while I play Fu characters.
As stated this is an 18+ RP. It could get fairly smut heavy, and there are certain things you should know before deciding whether or not this is the sort of RP you are interested in doing. So I'll lay these out as best I can within the rules of the site... and hopefully not break any. Bare with me, I'm going to get fairly 'overly dictionary-like words' with these so that I can be as clear as possible.'Fu for F'
- This means I'm looking for pairings between female and futa characters. This only really matters for smut related scenes but is still nonetheless a part of what I'm looking for. Smut Levels
- If I had to put a ratio on it, I would say 3 parts smut, 1 part story. Though that could go up to an even 50/50 if you are wanting more focus on story. I understand after all, this isn't a smut site, so we're here for good writing!'Dark/Twisted?'
- I mentioned Dark in the title, so let me clarify. By that I mean I am looking to do some darker themes in this RP. This may include such things as cheating/infidelity, nonconsensual scenes, mental trauma, and a focus on guilt and negative emotions. This may also include character death (Although not the main characters). All of this tends to depend on what you as my partner are comfortable with doing.Extra
- I have a particular interest in a partner willing to play curvier, more 'thick' women. I'll provide examples of what I mean by this in private but please know that I like a variety of characters to be played, both by myself and my partner. So being too one track of 'This one type of character is what I enjoy playing' can be off putting for me. Please be willing to play characters who are unrealistic in body shape. Nothing too insane, but being too grounded to reality when it comes to shapes and sizes probably won't work with me.Incest
- I'd like to have at least a couple pairings of sister/sister and mother/daughter. That being said, it's not a 100% must have.
Please be active and let me know if anything comes up. If you suddenly go a week without responding, I understand, but please do your best to at least give me a little message saying 'hey, won't be around for a while'. It takes 30 seconds of your time. That being said, if it happens more than once, I'm likely to just stop responding and move on. If you disappear for a few weeks or longer, then I'll do the same.
Another part of being active is that I need regular posts. If it takes a full day or two between every post, that means the RP is going nowhere fast. I can't stand to have a flood of ideas and things I want to do with a RP, then just, not be able to do them because my partner is regularly posting a couple times a week. Everyone has a life... or, most people have a life. I understand that. I myself work, and have other things I have going on and things I would like to do with my free time. Sometimes I just don't feel up for RP. But having a partner who is excited to keep the RP going is the main thing that fuels my own interest in a RP. PLEASE
speak English as your primary language. If you don't, or you only ever post from a phone and it shows, it can make me lose interest in the RP due to it feeling like there's a language barrier, or you simply aren't putting effort into it. CONSISTENT spelling mistakes, multiple mistakes every post, things like this are what I'm talking about. I hope you can see from this post that, even if I have made some slight mistakes here and there... I have a full grasp of the English Language, I am putting effort into typing this, and it doesn't seem (I hope) like I am just typing this up as fast as I can so I can get it over iwth.
On that same note, there are some red flags. If you start hitting me with things like 'UwU' or typing 'haha' or 'hmm' like 5 times in a single post because you have to press enter every 5 words... we're going to have a very slight problem.
All in all, I'm looking for a partner who types well, even if they aren't a master of writing, is willing to work with me to create characters we both enjoy, while also making them their own and adding life to them rather than me just telling them how to play them... and also someone who is open to a variety of things listed in the 18+ section and won't be weirded out by it all.
If you come off as constantly overly tired, like everything is a chore, like you are more annoyed to be in the RP than anything, I'm just going to tell you so, and move on. You know the people. The people who shut down every idea, they are very one track about what they are going to do, you can't really talk to them about ideas because everything turns into "I don't know if that would happen-" or "I can't see that realistically happening" and can't just have fun... yeah...
Pleasantville is a town where everything is absolutely perfect. Everybody fits their perfect role in society, they work jobs they love, and the town has been 'accident free' since... well, forever! Life is... pleasant. That is, until a new family moves into town, and they find that this perfect town isn't quite so perfect. Rather to them it's, unsettling. They have a strong sense of walking on eggshells so to speak. Sure, everyone is always smiling, bright and cheery. But, they can't help but feel like behind those smiles, they are daring them to make a mistake. And yet, they don't even know what mistakes they could make.
Just trying to live their lives, this family must uncover the secrets of Pleasantville, but by the end, they might just have to try and get out alive.
The only extra bits I have to say are:
Please don't post here in this thread, I won't respond. You can at least show me that you read this part by sending me a PM instead of posting here. Unless you just did so because you PM regardless... it doesn't matter!
I am also willing to do this RP over Discord, so that we can more easily keep track of things like characters and locations, as well as more easily do back and forth RP without needing to constantly refresh waiting on a post! This isn't required though.