⋙: Ｒ Ｅ Ｐ Ｕ Ｔ Ａ Ｔ Ｉ Ｏ Ｎ
Alec had come into the Coalition under mysterious circumstances. As in he just one day showed up and never left. He quickly embraced his role as a "harasser". Typically he's seen as a very laid back man, often choosing to cut corners on pretty much every task he does as a part of his sped-up lifestyle. He is usually seen lounging about on a seat of some sorts. Alec lives life at a fast pace, very rarely does he ever slow down for anyone or anything.
⋙: Ｐ Ｏ Ｗ Ｅ Ｒ Ｓ ＆ Ｆ Ｉ Ｇ Ｈ Ｔ Ｉ Ｎ Ｇ Ｓ Ｔ Ｙ Ｌ Ｅ
A B I L I T I E S
Super Speed is the name of his game. The way his rendition of the ability works allows him to effectively penetrate enemy lines from a variety of angles. Whether it'd be from the flank or right through the line, he can do it all. Just don't let anyone touch him while he's on his way.
C O M B A T
- Charge - This is one of Alec's most utilized abilities. If he manages to reach a speed of 200 miles per hour, he is able to smash through targets for a length ranging from 25-50 meters. It is heavily dependent on his momentum, and requires him to be untouched so that he is able to achieve said speed. The ability is typically used on smaller, squishier targets such as humanoids or crates of wood. However, rumor has it that if he is able to sustain his top speed of approximately 295 mph for a significant amount of time, he is able to make quite the dent in the most... impenetrable of targets.
- Blitz - This ability allows Alec to jump a distance equivalent to the width of 136 feet. He does require a little bit of distance beforehand to charge. Once the conditions are satisfied, he can be seen soaring through the air. In some occasions the ability can be used twice in a row, depending on the severity of the situation.
- The Anklebreaker - Named for what usually results from its use, this ability has Alec shifting to a distance of, at the most, 10 meters in any direction he so desires.
Alec is not ideal for head-on combat. He may be quick, but he is very susceptible to attacks. He prefers to engage with his opponents in isolation, or with the heavy utilization of his lightning-fast lateral movement. Typically in more large-scale engagements he tends to be the one that goes behind enemy lines, often flanking them and utilizing his abilities to knock out as many as he can before they shift their focus to him.
He requires a lot of distraction in order to be fully effective, as any attack, especially those with a concussive nature can knock him off of his track and render him ineffective for a substantial amount of time. Typically he stays toward the back of the pack, utilizing his squadmates to protect himself. On the other hand, he also breaks away from the pack during head-on engagements to find a way to flank.
His style of combat relies heavily on him staying busy and light on his toes. He uses a combination of Wing Chun and Pencak Silat (the martial art depicted here
) to effectively engage his enemies with his speed. He typically has two karambits to speed things up a little bit, but just in case things get a little tight he have two fully automatic Glock 18s. He very rarely spends more than 10-15 seconds engaging with your run-of-the-mill mook. He is typically at his weakest at a farther range, but becomes more and more effective as he gets closer.
⋙: Ａ Ｐ Ｐ Ｅ Ａ Ｒ Ａ Ｎ Ｃ Ｅ ＆ Ｐ Ｅ Ｒ Ｓ Ｏ Ｎ Ａ Ｌ Ｉ Ｔ Ｙ
L O O K S & S T Y L E
Alec possesses an athletic build, standing at 5'11.5" or so. However, he does lean on the lighter side of a typical weight for his height, and that is in order to have as much speed as possible maintaining physiological balance. As much as people would like to think, he doesn't focus on his legs during weight training. He maintains his signature buzz cut, getting it trimmed weekly as he has no time for the constant maintenance a longer hairstyle would require. Alec also insists on not having earrings, tattoos, or anything of that sort. However, this is based heavily on the basis that he "can't fucking handle [needles]".
His operation wear consists of a uniform heavily reminiscent of Marvel's beloved Deadpool. It is nearly identical, down to the colors and everything like that. However, he opts to not wear a mask since he wants to maintain his peripheral vision. He tried that mask shit once and he got blindsided by some dumbass mook who had ended up meeting 18 rounds of 9x19mm. He has a chest rig that is custom tailored by the Coalition so that he is able to access it and deploy it in a very smooth, and efficient movement. The tailoring of that rig required a long, tedious process of countless experiments to find the position that resulted in the least time from being neutral to being deployed.
Outside of operation, he is seen wearing a lot of clothing of the athletic variant. Like always, he doesn't have time to figure out a suave looking outfit (although if he needs to do so he is more than capable of making it happen). He fucks with Nike the most, but he'll wear anything from Under Armour to some cheapass brand he found at a discount store. P E R S O N A L I T Y T R A I T S
- Ambitious when it comes to being a hero, because it's the one thing he feels he has going for him.
- Lazy when it comes to literally everything else because he has no desire to put in the time for it.
- Consistently cuts corners to speed up processes
- Finds comfort in being on his phone
⋙: Ｆ Ａ Ｍ Ｉ Ｌ Ｙ ＆ Ｒ Ｅ Ｌ Ａ Ｔ Ｉ Ｏ Ｎ Ｓ Ｈ Ｉ Ｐ Ｓ
L O V E D O N E S
Carter Sloane - Father, 49, died when Alec was a little boy as an unfortunate side effect of gang warfare. As a result, Alec does not recall much about him other than that he liked laughing and St. Louis style ribs a lot.
Tamara Sloane - Mother, 48, currently works at an RN at the Detroit General Hospital. Alec talks to her as much as he can, because he's a mama's boy.
Luke Sloane - Brother, 25, plays as a wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins. Alec talks to him once in a blue moon.
Natalie Sloane - Sister, 21, currently attends the University of Washington. Major is Medicine.Y O U R L I F E S O F A R
- Born in Detroit, Michigan to Carter and Tamara.
- Dad is killed in a gang-related shootout.
- Excelled as a track and field athlete, earning him a scholarship to Texas A&M.
- Leaves Texas A&M as a result of an amalgamation of different factors, including his "powers".
- Joined the Coalition somehow.
⋙:Ａ Ｎ Ｙ Ｔ Ｈ Ｉ Ｎ Ｇ Ｅ Ｌ Ｓ Ｅ
Michael B. Jordan aka Baby Creed aka Justice Young8dc73f