"Y'know, i-it's not like you're repeating yourself or something!"Text Colour Hex Code: #d08aa2Name:
"Uhhhh... I don't think I have any, but I do have experience in summarizing stuff into a report! I used to handle paperwork when I was in my previous high school, so I know how to write an article, or a report..."Likes:
- Dairy Products: Naoko has a noticeable preference towards dairy products, namely Carupisu sodas, UHT milk, and yogurts.
- Music: Whenever she needs to do paperwork, or writing an article, music is Naoko's best friend. She prefers the mellow tunes from citypop, and instrumentals. Naoko listens her music through a 2006 Aiwa HP-MH170 wired earbud, driven from her ELG V40 smartphone. Noise leak-free assured, as she is not the type to tune herself out from the world.
- Technology: Naoko is somewhat a geek, as one can see from her mechanical keyboard that she constantly lugs around, the smartphone that she uses, and the pair of earbuds which can be considered as ancient for today's standards.
- Windowshopping: She spends an absurd amount of time windowshopping, where half of the time was spent researching on the products Naoko was windowshopping on.
- Pen Spinning: Naoko does it quite often whenever she needs to stop and think. It is also a way for her to focus, and to entertain herself, if she is not in a mood for music.
- Cheap keyboards: Naoko usually brings her own 60% mechanical keyboard for work, as she is unable to stand the low grade membrane keyboards on her laptop, and anywhere else unless otherwise.
- Cheap stationery: "Using cheap stationery is just plain asking to get yourself in a trouble. All those 'Oh no, my pen ink went out during an exam!' can be avoided if you use a good, refillable pen, and of course, bring extra pens! What can go wrong, will go wrong!"
- Being pranked on: Naoko joining the Writing Club is one of the solid reasons that she disliked being pranked upon.
- People picking on her stature: "Would you please stop calling me short? I already drank a lot of milk!"
- Losing her mechanical keyboard: Naoko's custom sakura Tofu DZ60 with Silent Sky switches is her livelihood, her tool to survive in Aistri Academy. Take that away from her, and she will do whatever it takes to get it back. Or fixed.
Born in a middle class family with 2 other siblings, Naoko is the youngest one in the family. She inherited her siblings' geekiness when it comes to technology, as they are computer science graduates. She was not interested in programming or anything related to software development, however.
Her life was mostly smooth sailing, or even peaceful compared to the other group members in the Writing Club. When Naoko reached high school, a series of events (and dares) landed her a role in the Fujioka Senior High Student Council as the secretary. As a result, she was forced to learn on writing formal letters, drafting reports, and jotting down meeting minutes, either with a keyboard or a pen.
It was a hectic life, save for summer holidays and the Golden Week. Naoko's hard work was finally paid off, as she scored high in her extracurricular activities. Unfortunately, her academics were on the average side. Despite her mixed academic results, Naoko enrolled to both national, and private colleges.
Unfortunately, Aistri Academy was the only one that accepted her submission. At first, she was skeptical of this institution. Who is on their right mind studying on an island of nowhere? Then again, Naoko could not bear the thoughts of retaking the national college entrance exam, just to get another shot on famous institutions like Waseda University.
She eventually took the Aistri offer, thinking on the grounds that she can leave once she was done with their associate's degree, and back into her hometown to pursue a bachelor's degree of her choice. As for how Naoko joined the Writing Club, it was a prank by her fellow coursemates by wrongly submitting her form to Jing. It was speculated that her typing speed was the cause of the prank, thinking that she is more suitable to be in the Writing Club, compared to the other clubs.Dream:
To graduate from Aistri Academy, get a bachelor's degree back home, and finally get a decent job. Well, Naoko is not the ambitious type, y'know?