The Godsmith (Increases Smithing and Magical Smithing by four tiers)Gender:
Ladata originally hails from New England in the US, but had immigrated to Japan as a young child, her childhood typically had consisted of reading and writing with little else to do. She did not like really talking to other kids, nor did she particularly care about wanting to hang out with others, though she did get along nicely with others when she had to. Later on when she had become thirteen, Ladata had become introduced to the fun that is DMMO-RPGs where she quickly became immersed with making characters and acting as those characters as it went well with her ability to write and such, some days being a paladin for justice or a killer whose merciless intent was the fear of many players.
Then came YGGDRASIL, a game that Ladata had quickly become very addicted to, in fact she would remain on the game throughout most of it's life, finding that it was extremely fun to explore what the game had to offer and the endless possibilities that existed. In fact, Ladata is not even the first character that this woman has made, only being the latest in her long list of characters which once more varied in morality like they had in the past. However, Ladata was the first character to actually join a guild, an occult-based guild that was more for roleplaying than anything, but it was a difficult choice of how Ladata should be specced when looking at what the guild was about.
At first Ladata was nothing more than a roguish assassin, killing players who "discovered" what the guild was attempting to summon and kidnapping NPCs, then killing them with the excuse of their souls being able to upgrade their weapons and armor. That was when Ladata realized that a fun roleplay experience would be to have the character become a smith for the guild where she continued to do what she did, but this time, make exceptional weapons and the like for the guild in a very occult style. She made sure to make NPCs based around not only herself, but the guild as well, which proved harder than she thought, but she was wholly dedicated to the guild and let nothing stop her from having a good time.Personality:
In real life, Ladata is a hardcore roleplayer who does little outside of that online, however, Ladata is a sweet girl who simply wants to have a good time in making a story. However, she is also really easy to embarrass when it comes to things that are not of the mundane nature, primarily things that are inherently lewd in nature. That said, she it is clear that Ladata is a shy girl, socially awkward at times when she isn't roleplaying, which has helped her as she just needs to roleplay if she wants to communicate something, no matter how awkward it is.
The ingame personality of Ladata, in simple terms, is a full on arrogant and overconfident in her own abilities. The character that Ladata made was designed to put herself above others at all times, even if they were superior to her in some aspect, and most importantly, Ladata was a sore loser. Ladata is unafraid of using underhanded tactics to get what she wants, very easy to exploit a weakness and has never been known to show mercy to someone who would be called her enemy. Hence her role as an underhanded rogue/assassin when the character had first been made. Furthermore, Ladata is played as someone who isn't known to shy away from any challenge that is presented to her, finding that she will do anything to prove another person wrong even if it lead to her character's death at certain times. Class:
AAA -> SPhysical Resist:
B -> AMagic Resist:
B True Resist:
- Smiting - AAA -> X
- Magic Smithing - AA -> SS
- Sword Wielding - AA
- Sword Wielding (Dual) - A
- Monster Knowledge - AA
- Greater Teleportation
- Razor Slash - An attack that can only be cast with a magic sword to send out a magical "slash" through the air and deal high damage to the first enemy it hits.
- All Appraisal Magic Item - Besides identifying the target item, this spell would even tell its caster about a magic item's creator and manufacturer
- Complete Invisibility - A better version that standard 'Invisibility'. Allows complete invisibility even while moving unless someone uses specialized magic to see the caster.
- Message - Able to talk to targeted person through telepathy
- Eye of Madness - Causes nearby targets who are looking at caster to become mad from not understanding the occult.
- Summon Iron Golems- User summons two level 20 iron golems. They come equipped with long swords and stay until destroyed or unsommoned.
- Cause Insomnia- User causes up to ten targets to become exhausted, this causes magic attacks and physical attacks to cause less damage. Stamina is temporarily reduced significantly.
- Venomous Bite - Restricted to Snakemen race. Strike a target in melee with your bite attack and inflict a lasting poison damage which does not go away until cured.
- Constrict - Restricted to Snakemen race. Coil your body around target in melee and slowly crush them, inflicts lasting damage until you are removed from target. Target cannot attack which restricted. Target may escape if stronger than caster. Caster cannot move while doing this action, but can still fight with weapons if hands are free.
- Backstab - Must be behind target. Caster stabs target in the back dealing high damage.
- Lightning Pose - You ready yourself to attack with unblockable speed, your next attack will not miss nor can the target block.
- Instant Counter - Corrects the balance of the user, allowing them to attack continuously for 20 seconds.
- Cleave - Allows attack to go through a target and hit another nearby target to caster in melee range.
- Venomous - Snakemen naturally produce venom in their fangs, this venom can be used in an attack like a bite or milked to produce a poison for weapons.
- Scaled-Hide - Snakemen scales can provide basic protection against many attacks, but are not hard enough to deflect metal weapons.
- Ophidian Sensory Organs - Like many snakes, snakemen use these glands to track down prey, giving them an advantage in even the darkest of environments.
- Cold Intolerance - Snakemen despise cold objects and being in the cold as it causes them physical discomfort. They start taking passive cold damage at a warmer temperature than humans.
Relation to other Guild Mates:
- (Legendary) Casting Sword - A magically crafted sword that allows user to cast spells.
- (Mythic) Snakeman Sword (Crafted) - A crude but effective sword with an especially high damage attack, often used for sacrifices or killing blows.
- (Rare) Armor of Stamina (Crafted) - Metal Armor that increases stamina.
- Smith's hammer (Common)
- (Legendary) Material Dispenser - A small box that can generate a small amount of legendary material or an equivalent amount of uncommon or common material. 1 Damascus Steel = 10 Fine Steel = 50 Steel.
- (Rare) Smith's Multitool - A rare tool that can transofrm into any tool a smith may need.
- Symphony of the Damned (Ultimate) - Crafted by Ladata. This is a mask that was crafted from mithril and cursed objects, it grants the user the ability to mind control any common, uncommon, or rare NPC lower level than the user. The mask also intimidates any creature that is not able to be controlled and players suffer an attack penalty, making attacks more likely to miss and deal reduced damage.
Being one of the primary smiths of the guild, Idata is typically seen as exceptionally useful. However, her hardcore roleplay can be a bit intimidating at times, especially when her character is built to be full-hardyOther:
Don't call her a snek, she has dignity.
Money Spent: Estimated around 1,250,000? I'll let the GM decide on this.